Apr 5, 2022
In order to clarify this false information, none of these are the same models. Not even close. In fact, Selina is a completely hand sculpted custom model.

This is what happens when you comment only by looking at the cover pic without playing the game...

:FacePalm:
the policewoman and Hazel were beautiful, the others too but the two I mentioned seem more unique.

Sep 8, 2021
hello Dev .. nice to meet you :)
that's true .. i didn't play it yet .. i just download it from awhile ago .. i agree with you

but my comment was never about the game .. im talking exactly about the cover photo which the guy has posted .. and i see it with my own eyes ..

it doesn't matter how many different models has been used .. its still the same copy ( eyes - mouth ) if you think im a liar check it out ur self the cover is still there .. and every one can see that its identical .. im pro painter i know how to draw .. and its easy for me to notice

its not a false info or something that came from my own opinion
what are you talking about, the models in that cover are the same models used in game. If you're talking about the cover photo, you're also talking about the game.

IDK who 'everyone' is, because clicking on the cover and zooming in... clearly shows that they are indeed not the same model. The two most similar models are the two next to each other in the middle, but they are still clearly have different facial structures and appearances. Plus the dev literally just said he hand sculpted one of them, (Selina in the left).

You might be a pro-painter, but based on this comment your 3D modeling expertise doesn't seem that advanced lol.

Well if u played the game and felt how the Characters act and stuff, you'll realize that they're not, how about you play the game and see if u still hold your opinion (and I don't mean that in a bad way, FYI)
He's talking about the models themselves, like the visuals, not how the characters act. He wasn't giving an opinion that they act the same, he literally thought the models were all the same person, just with tweaked hair and noses.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
what are you talking about, the models in that cover are the same models used in game. If you're talking about the cover photo, you're also talking about the game.

IDK who 'everyone' is, because clicking on the cover and zooming in... clearly shows that they are indeed not the same model. The two most similar models are the two next to each other in the middle, but they are still clearly have different facial structures and appearances. Plus the dev literally just said he hand sculpted one of them, (Selina in the left).

You might be a pro-painter, but based on this comment your 3D modeling expertise doesn't seem that advanced lol.

He's talking about the models themselves, like the visuals, not how the characters act. He wasn't giving an opinion that they act the same, he literally thought the models were all the same person, just with tweaked hair and noses.
excuse me .. but maybe i have to repeat my self again .. i didn't play the game i just download it .. so im not judging the game .. and all what i said in the comment are not related to what is inside the game .. i was replaying to the guy who already said that the characters in the cover looks identical (( which is true )) as i said .. so its not only me who think so ..

i said the (( mouth + eyes )) are exactly the same that's why they look some how similar .. if they look different inside the game or not .. i don't mind that .. but that's totally a different topic .. the conversation was all about the girls in the cover photo ONLY .. and he can see also that they are similar .. which i agreed & i still do ..

so im not gonna just believe you guys and ignore my own eyes .. and i don't even say that as if its a bad thing any way .. if you guys think that they look different .. then that's fine .. good for you guys .. so no need for every one to keep jumping & challenging my comment .. its just useless waste of time & its definitely will not change any thing ..

if you guys have issues with that then you can challenge the post of the guy who post the cover photo and claim that they look similar .. im only replying to him .. im not the owner of the subject

Last edited:

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
In order to clarify this false information, none of these are the same models. Not even close. In fact, Selina is a completely hand sculpted custom model.
This is what happens when you comment only by looking at the cover pic without playing the game...
:FacePalm:
No worries Mr.Dev, if there is a milf as like Sophie around of me, I'd love to make her my wife.

You're the best, keep going on!

Sep 8, 2021
excuse me .. but maybe i have to repeat my self again .. i didn't play the game i just download it .. so im not judging the game .. and all what i said in the comment are not related to what is inside the game .. i was replaying to the guy who already said that the characters in the cover looks identical (( which is true )) as i said .. so its not only me who think so ..

i said the (( mouth + eyes )) are exactly the same that's why they look some how similar .. if they look different inside the game or not .. i don't mind that .. but that's totally a different topic .. the conversation was all about the girls in the cover photo ONLY .. and he can see also that they are similar .. which i agreed & i still do ..

so im not gonna just believe you guys and ignore my own eyes .. and i don't even say that as if its a bad thing any way .. if you guys think that they look different .. then that's fine .. good for you guys .. so no need for every one to keep jumping & challenging my comment .. its just useless waste of time & its definitely will not change any thing ..

if you guys have issues with that then you can challenge the post of the guy who post the cover photo and claim that they look similar .. im only replying to him .. im not the owner of the subject
hm? I'm not talking about your 'opinion' on them looking similar, I'm talking about the fact you stated they are the exact same model, which is objectively false. That's it. You can think they look the same if you wanna, I just thought it was weird you'd claim they're an exact copy/model and then challenge the dev on it when he states verbatim they're not.

Ion rlly care that much tho, so you do you ig. I'll chalk it up to misspeaking :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: yourmomma and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hm? I'm not talking about your 'opinion' on them looking similar, I'm talking about the fact you stated they are the exact same model, which is objectively false. That's it. You can think they look the same if you wanna, I just thought it was weird you'd claim they're an exact copy/model and then challenge the dev on it when he states verbatim they're not.

Ion rlly care that much tho, so you do you ig. I'll chalk it up to misspeaking :coffee:
well .. that's fine bro .. but you also don't know if its false .. because if the faces are identical then they are the same model .. what is the benefit of calling them different models if they are all having the same exact face ?
( its about COVER PHOTO btw .. to be clear)

they might be different characters in the game story .. but in the program you can just copy & duplicate the model few times .. and change some features & add different clothes & names to them ..
( i don't know .. it might be .. its an assumption not a claim ) its not like i was swearing by GOD .. it was just an honest guess .. and i gave the reason for it

and i didn't challenge the Dev about it .. i was only clarifying what i meant by my comment .. because he thought i was talking about the models inside the game Blindly .. and i replayed that i was talking about the cover photo only .. and it was just a reply to some one else who claim the same thing.

but any way my main point was not bout how many models they are .. if they are 100 different models with the same exact look then they are still as a 1 model to me ( by result ) .. and i don't mind it any way ..
im still gonna play the game & i might enjoy it .. its not gonna effect much .. i saw that in many games before & i never care or focus on that much .. it was not a negative thinking .. i hop that its more clear now to every one what i meant by my comment ...

but thanks for reply

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
well .. that's fine bro .. but you also don't know if its false .. because if the faces are identical then they are the same model .. what is the benefit of calling them different models if they are all having the same exact face ?
( its about COVER PHOTO btw .. to be clear)

they might be different characters in the game story .. but in the program you can just copy & duplicate the model few times .. and change some features & add different clothes & names to them ..
( i don't know .. it might be .. its an assumption not a claim ) its not like i was swearing by GOD .. it was just an honest guess .. and i gave the reason for it

and i didn't challenge the Dev about it .. i was only clarifying what i meant by my comment .. because he thought i was talking about the models inside the game Blindly .. and i replayed that i was talking about the cover photo only .. and it was just a reply to some one else who claim the same thing.

but any way my main point was not bout how many models they are .. if they are 100 different models with the same exact look then they are still as a 1 model to me ( by result ) .. and i don't mind it any way ..
im still gonna play the game & i might enjoy it .. its not gonna effect much .. i saw that in many games before & i never care or focus on that much .. it was not a negative thinking .. i hop that its more clear now to every one what i meant by my comment ...

but thanks for reply
The dev literally said they are different models.
I think English is your second language and you don't know the difference between similar looking and different models. If you do, this is a really strange hill to die on.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The dev literally said they are different models.
I think English is your second language and you don't know the difference between similar looking and different models. If you do, this is a really strange hill to die on.
yea true .. its my second language .. but i understand English perfectly .. and i think its your second language to .. because clearly you didn't understand my explanations in English 3 times already .. and you totaly ignored every thing i have said .. but its ok .. ill repeat it again for you one more time .. ( third time is a charm )

the DEV said they are different models ( inside the game , and inside the story , and in the rendering program )

and i said it was just assumption and ( I DON'T CARE WHAT EVER ANY ONE SAY .. i have my own eyes already ) so in result .. as long as they are all looks like a carbon copy then they are all just 1 similar model to me ( in the eye ) .. and im talking about the cover photo only .. there's no use of calling them different models if they all look as twins

this is the 3rd time now i explain it with EASY English already .. i hop this silly topic will be closed now .. nothing gonna change with argument :)

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I don't know why you waste time trying to reason with this individual...
he is not reasoning .. he is just repeating the same thing and trying to explain what i already know and understand from the people before him, but i agree its a big waste of time for a useless topic , i don't know why they even care about something small like that . it was my opinion .. their opinion was not even required in this case .. i was only replying to 1 specific guy who agreed with me .. but they all just jumped in

( they accuse me that i don't know English , and they accuse me that im judging the inside of the game , and they accuse me that im blind ) .. the heck is this

Last edited:

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
he is not reasoning .. he is just repeating the same thing and trying to explain what i already know and understand from the people before him, but i agree its a big waste of time for a useless topic , i don't know why they even care about something small like that . it was my opinion .. their opinion was not even required in this case .. i was only replying to 1 specific guy who agreed with me .. but they all just jumped in

( they accuse me that i don't know English , and they accuse me that im judging the inside of the game , and they accuse me that im blind ) .. the heck is this
I only see the similiarities with a mother and her two daughters. (not a huge surprise for me)
The police woman is definitely different.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
tell me if i am wrong
what i understood is that the update is ready but the dev waits for the green light from patreon to post it ? :HideThePain:

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I don't know why you waste time trying to reason with this individual...
You're right. I shouldn't waste my time on this guy.
He clearly doesn't grasp English as well as he thinks he does, but is too stubborn and proud to admit it. I mean when native English speakers are trying to explain it to you and you're still being stubborn about it, that's just plain narcissism and it really is pointless to argue with a narcissist.

My mistake for engaging this type of nonsense.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You're right. I shouldn't waste my time on this guy.
He clearly doesn't grasp English as well as he thinks he does, but is too stubborn and proud to admit it. I mean when native English speakers are trying to explain it to you and you're still being stubborn about it, that's just plain narcissism and it really is pointless to argue with a narcissist.

My mistake for engaging this type of nonsense.
excuse me i understand very well all what you & the others say .. im not waiting for you to teach me .. specially when i repeat my explanation 5 times for 3 days and you still failed to understand it .. so no need to act as if you are smart enough by flexing you English certificate all the time ( who cares )

you can be arrogant as you like if that makes you sleep at night & feel fuzzy .. but still .. it wont change the fact that my comment has nothing to do with your nonsense accusations .. if i was stubborn or proud as you think i wouldn't have wasted my time explaining to you or to every one about my comment .. even do my comment was not for you any way .. & i wasn't even asking for your opinion about it .. you the one who pushed your nose in something between me and the guy i was replying to .. and forcing your illogical accusations & assumptions between me & him .. Which has nothing to do with what i meant by my comment & was completely off topic

but any way maybe it was my mistake that i gave you some respect & attention by replying to you ..
i should of said ( its non of your freaking business noob ) .. maybe that's the language you understand

Last edited:
Reactions: Spctereus
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes