Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
any news on the next update
Like luk100 said on april 19.
But you can always check the patreon page of Hachi.
You can always read when next update can be expected as he mention that in the post when he released the new version for his patreons.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So for some reason the game crashes and won't go past the Leah, Nadia, Anna cosplay scene on android.
There seems to be an issue with the animation in that scene. It only affects a few phones so I was unable to reproduce it so far. I might try to rebuild the animation to see if that fixes it.
I appended save games for right after the scene that you can use to get past the part where it crashes.

Edit: Looking at the animation, I noticed that it didn't have the right format, even though that shouldn't be a problem. But the format might cause some phones to run into memory problems. Redoing it will probably fix the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gotta say that it was really nice update since mc finally ended amunet's reign, now only left to her (besides more sex) is revealing her power.

organization is 1 big mess and even helena wishes she would be anywhere else than where she is.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
gotta say that it was really nice update since mc finally ended amunet's reign, now only left to her (besides more sex) is revealing her power.

organization is 1 big mess and even helena wishes she would be anywhere else than where she is.
Yes I like how Hachi gives us some good sex scenes and brings the story along at the same time. Seems some AVN's either are all sex and little story or all story and little sex.

cameddie

Oct 24, 2017
I get an error "Failed to initizalize player". If I open it as Administrator it opens, but I get a white screen after opening the save

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
HailDicktator-0.66.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
download size are getting bigger and bigger i wonder what size it will be at the end of the game
isn'it possible to just add a patch instead of having to download the whole game every time
From what I understand, it is difficult to do patches with the engine used to make this game. However, the developer mentioned few times, that the option to make a 'season 2' of the game is on table, just need to find a good plot moment to close this version (lets call it season 1) of it.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
From what I understand, it is difficult to do patches with the engine used to make this game. However, the developer mentioned few times, that the option to make a 'season 2' of the game is on table, just need to find a good plot moment to close this version (lets call it season 1) of it.
It's less the engine, but more the workload of creating, uploading and maintaining it when doing updates every month. If I do it I would design a system to do it automatically, although it only takes care of the "creating" part. I'm a bit on the fence on that still, as there are a few factors to consider like game length left and the start of the sequel (which I would use as a opportunity to update the design to support patching natively). Technically it should be possible to manually create a patch by just making a diff on the install, as most of the asset bundles will stay the same, but I haven't tested it.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes