Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
A few updates back I had to back up my saves because I had too many saves, so it started to take forever for the game to open the menu. The problem is it screwed up some of the preview images in the gallery, they all still work fine but the preview images are blank. There are 13 pages of blank pics in the "Main" and a few for the other girls. I put back in my old saves after backing up my new saves, which fixed the blank images for the girls but there were still 11 blank pages for the "Main".

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this, or am I just out of luck?

2022-07-27.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
A few updates back I had to back up my saves because I had too many saves, so it started to take forever for the game to open the menu. The problem is it screwed up some of the preview images in the gallery, they all still work fine but the preview images are blank. There are 13 pages of blank pics in the "Main" and a few for the other girls. I put back in my old saves after backing up my new saves, which fixed the blank images for the girls but there were still 11 blank pages for the "Main".

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this, or am I just out of luck?

View attachment 1950389
Sorry about that. I'll fix this with the next update.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Aw44k3n

Jun 22, 2021
Hello guys i changed phones since my other phone broke, lost all the saves unfortunately, do u think any of u could upload me their saves, i was just at the clothing story when uncle dick came and demoted Nadia, Apk saves located in android--data
Thank u !

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Hachi been tinkering with this fine game and I have to say I like what I have seen so far.

The story is nothing new but you mange to put an interesting spin on the managing a tropical island trope, the art is top notch, the characters are not flat two dimensional characters and they seem to have a fairly wide range of facial expressions.

So far I give this fine game a 7 out of 10 for the time being, well done and thank you and your team for your hard work in making this highly entertaining game.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
These recent updates have been great -- Scarlet especially.

Many more repeatable scenes could be done while she is in the bondage bench.

More visits to her room at night could be done.

The cosplay ideas are great and can be expanded.

Her exhibitionism with Sonia can be expanded.

Her interest in bondage and gagging and exhibitionism could naturally lead to interest in humiliation and pain.

I was a little surprised that Nyx basically ignored her, and that Nadia hasn't used her as a test subject yet.

Anyway, there is much more potential material regarding Scarlet, and I'd be happy if the game included only her!

Great game, and I always look forward to the updates. And the regularity of the updates is an inspiration.

This developer is worthy of support on Patreon.

Reactions: Fiufia

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
How about orgasm denial and more humiliation /rimming for the future (maybe Scarlett) ? The Nyx online scenes from last update were pretty hot
If Scarlet is the one doing the rimming to the MC or to another girl -- yes, that would be humiliating and something she should do.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I was a little surprised that Nyx basically ignored her, and that Nadia hasn't used her as a test subject yet.
I agree with everything except this part.
I don't mind it she being used as a test subject by other girls/MC but with Nadia I would rather see Scarlet be the dominant and make Nadia her little bitch.

Maybe a game just for her is asking too much even though i would love to see it. maybe a special episode just for her is more reasonable to ask :love:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
I agree with everything except this part.
I don't mind it she being used as a test subject by other girls/MC but with Nadia I would rather see Scarlet be the dominant and make Nadia her little bitch.

Maybe a game just for her is asking too much even though i would love to see it. maybe a special episode just for her is more reasonable to ask :love:

Your dislike of Nadia is VERY understandable! And I can accept Scarlet as a dom in the shy way she is when she is a dom. But . . . of course . . . were Nadia to hurt Scarlet, the revenge on Nadia would be severe!

I fully agree that a game centered on Scarlet would be very popular.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Your dislike of Nadia is VERY understandable! And I can accept Scarlet as a dom in the shy way she is when she is a dom. But . . . of course . . . were Nadia to hurt Scarlet, the revenge on Nadia would be severe!

I fully agree that a game centered on Scarlet would be very popular.
i really don't hate/dislike nadia is just at this point in the story she is still very bossy and thinks she can do whatever she wants.
she still needs proper punishment and learn her place.
and of course Scarlet as a dom but always with her adorable shyness

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Slasher Blacknight

Jul 25, 2020
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Hi! I really love this game - It's surprising and cool. I'm always waiting for your new releases and happy to continue this game. But now i have a big problem: My saves are all gone. Did you have a Save, starting after the event in Paris?
THX a lot for your help!!!

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes