Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i really don't hate/dislike nadia is just at this point in the story she is still very bossy and thinks she can do whatever she wants.
she still needs proper punishment and learn her place.
and of course Scarlet as a dom but always with her adorable shyness
Nadia has had decades of captivity where the only thing keeping her going was her own stubborn iron will - it makes sense her resilience to punishment and subservience is second to literally anyone else on the island. I think it would be a huge break in character if she were to rapidly "learn her place" and perhaps is one of those characters (like say Zero and Scarlet) who you break down barriers in a more loving approach.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
for leah professional sport second * I can't complete it, I wait till after she leaves the pool but nothing happens

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
for leah professional sport second * I can't complete it, I wait till after she leaves the pool but nothing happens
Tuesday at 8am in the lobby talk to her and select "Are you working out again?" then time skip to 10am and go docks Office.
I think this is the part where you are

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i must be doing something wrong since can't figure how to actually go on date with sonya, hazel helped and requested that we goto her bar on date but no matter how long i wait sonya doesn't appear there nor appear in her room while waiting there.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
i must be doing something wrong since can't figure how to actually go on date with sonya, hazel helped and requested that we goto her bar on date but no matter how long i wait sonya doesn't appear there nor appear in her room while waiting there.
this one comes from the top of the head without checking saves. I can be completely wrong
try to go to the cafe where sonya works

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this one comes from the top of the head without checking saves. I can be completely wrong
try to go to the cafe where sonya works
well from 1m to 5pm hazel is there with her and at 6pm she's at bank and after 7pm or so she goes to sleep (apparently). in any case there is no option to actually talk about date with her (after hazel's help) anywhere.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too bad that can't cheat money since mc has empty wallet everytime needs to buy something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First post under Developer Notes . ;)

That is only in the beginning btw.
After a few weeks you should be able to generate enough money.
well yea, only 1 bdsm left to buy and near all hotel improvements and latter will consume income next to eternity.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Hi! I really love this game - It's surprising and cool. I'm always waiting for your new releases and happy to continue this game. But now i have a big problem: My saves are all gone. Did you have a Save, starting after the event in Paris?
THX a lot for your help!!!
The second save is at the end of Paris.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too bad that nothing relevant to do after 8pm evening if lovestats with leah and hazel are maxed.

again hints are "bit" too vague, sonya gains obedience with dildo reward and she does but last points to 20 only if doesn't kiss.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I usually don't ask for this, but I have a new hard drive and one of the things I haven't saved was the directory for this games saves, does anyone have a save that begins with this update? I'd be really thankful for it.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I usually don't ask for this, but I have a new hard drive and one of the things I haven't saved was the directory for this games saves, does anyone have a save that begins with this update? I'd be really thankful for it.
look on previous page

Reactions: EZ8lt
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes