pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I don't play since version 0.32.2 but I have to say that these comments about cheating have been hilarious to read.
I'm just going to say that the MC is not in a relationship with most of these girls. (I don't remember if he is with any) just because the laws of the island allow you to do BDSM/sex with girls does not mean that you are in a relationship. so where you guys get the cheating?
On top of that, is it cheating if all the girls know about each other and are implicitly and even explicitly okay with it.

That said, I was thinkign they meant someone else, but I'm wasn't sure who exactly.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Go back and read what I said. From my opinions on Nadia, Daisy and Sarah, is obvious that I didn't like it from the first time it started. Nothing has changed. Hence my comment that I wish he'd make it optional.
Or... accept it's an established and repeated theme of the game and intended core part of the story. There's an underlying theme of convincing enemies to become allies, and 'using kink as villainy' is a long established trope of the genre. It doesn't have to be your jam.

Love how you think "this sort of things was happening the entire time" is some kind of free pass or makes it okay.
Yeah, actually, it does. It means that the game is about specific themes and content, and it's not pretending and never pretended to be otherwise. And so, if that type of content isn't your jam, then don't engage with it. If there's a type of content you don't want to engage with--for example antagonists using kink on your waifus--then stop playing the game and move on and you don't need to express to the world your offense.

No one trapped you or tricked you. The original Sarah arc was in there a long ass time ago. No one promised this shit wouldn't happen again. No one told you that antagonists wouldn't be doing similar shit down the road. The story follows clearly established patterns, and groundwork that's been laid down over a long-ass period of time. So yeah, it gets a free pass. Because it didn't do anything wrong. You just don't like this specific BDSM trope. Others do. Move on.

I don't play since version 0.32.2 but I have to say that these comments about cheating have been hilarious to read.
I'm just going to say that the MC is not in a relationship with most of these girls. (I don't remember if he is with any) just because the laws of the island allow you to do BDSM/sex with girls does not mean that you are in a relationship. so where you guys get the cheating?
There's something implied with Hazel but it's clear they have a polyamory thing going, and it's clear the girls are very affectionate towards MC. Also I only responded because that's a good Zero sig.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I want to like the game. I really do but I never play pass the first hour. I hate it when every quests need you to go here at this day and this hour. if you miss well next week then. and this apply to every characters. this make me need to open quest log every minute and it make me not want to bother.

I want to play the game but then open quest log and just oh fuck and close the game. the game has affection system. why not make event happen automatically when player meet points requirement ? that way player get to play the game and need quest log when stuck.

Disturbed44

Jun 11, 2019
Anyone happen to have a savefile around the part where they find the bunker door underground?

My hdd crashed and ive lost mine

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I have to come out and say it... the Nyx/Sarah storyline is PAINFULLY bad. It is literally a "She's not like Sarah was... she's worse." As in there is dialogue like that in the storyline. The Sarah as primary antagonist storyline was drawn out WAY, WAY, WAY too long, and while the Nyx storyline isn't drawn out as long, it is generally underwhelming. There doesn't seem to be anything but clichés thrown together, up to the underwhelming finale. It wasn't as bad as the storyline where Sarah takes over the island (I ended up having to skip through most the entire storyline after I just couldn't take it anymore, although the finale was pretty good, and there was important character development), but it seems extraneous and lazy, and generally didn't make any sense character-wise.

It seems that the whole Nyx character and storyline could have been dropped, with all the plot elements regarding Sarah's mother and the sword merged into Nadia and Scarlet's storyline without disrupting anything.

The other storylines are still pretty good, though, and hopefully the Nyx character and storyline are done with, so those other storylines can be more focused on. Zero is turning out to be an interesting character with her own cute and sexy moments.

atoll

Jul 27, 2022
Hi guys, I'm stuck with leath in the misson "the slut challenge" I'm completely lost when you have to wait for level 10-15 of excitement. I don't know what to do, can someone help me?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Hi guys, I'm stuck with leath in the misson "the slut challenge" I'm completely lost when you have to wait for level 10-15 of excitement. I don't know what to do, can someone help me?
Ah, okay. You have to do the following:
1. Wait one day till Wednesday
2. Go to the pool and wait until Leah shows up to do yoga in the afternoon.
3. Click on her portrait and choose to tease her with the vibrator
4. After the initial scene you get to choice to vibrate strong or weak.
5. Vibrate her strong two times, so her total arousal should be at 11 (you have to be between 10 and 15 iirc)
6. Then choose "One last pulse", and the quest should be completed after the ending plays

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
I want to like the game. I really do but I never play pass the first hour. I hate it when every quests need you to go here at this day and this hour. if you miss well next week then. and this apply to every characters. this make me need to open quest log every minute and it make me not want to bother.

I want to play the game but then open quest log and just oh fuck and close the game. the game has affection system. why not make event happen automatically when player meet points requirement ? that way player get to play the game and need quest log when stuck.

If you open the quest log and click on the circles next to the quest then they will be posted on the screen for you. Also you can use the mouse wheel to backtrack on time if you missed something.

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Due to a change in computer I played this game through from scratch again following the release of 0.39 and it is still excellent. The character development continues to be strong. Just a couple of things that I have picked up. Whenever the text is showing Anna speaking the character face model displayed in the chat bar is Hazel. That remains the same for every Hazel scene.

The quest "Fateful Stream" shows up in the quest log from the very start of the game. That needs to be hidden until it should become available naturally in the game.

All in all, if I am only picking up on little things like this then it is showing how well the game is coming along.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Due to a change in computer I played this game through from scratch again following the release of 0.39 and it is still excellent. The character development continues to be strong. Just a couple of things that I have picked up. Whenever the text is showing Anna speaking the character face model displayed in the chat bar is Hazel. That remains the same for every Hazel scene.

The quest "Fateful Stream" shows up in the quest log from the very start of the game. That needs to be hidden until it should become available naturally in the game.

All in all, if I am only picking up on little things like this then it is showing how well the game is coming along.
Hey. Thank you for your kind words!
Just to confirm, are you playing on 0.39.1 or 0.39.2? The quest being visible and anna's portrait should be fixed in the latter.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes