pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe it just isn't your type then. Tbh, I like the speed it's going at. My only issue with the pace is taht some characters get more attention for certain updates, and I don't care as much about those characters in comparison.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
If you're THAT far in that you're 'suddenly finding a "cheating" arc' (which is kinda not what it is) then it's not even the first time in that story.
No one suddenly found anything. I simply stated a non-harem character and a harem character engaged in sexual activity without the MC present, or without the MC being the one taking the revenge (for abusing and blackmailing a harem member). Since there was the choice to not be blackmailed, it seemed like a form of cheating while playing, especially when immediately there was revenge sex without the MC present.

Just because something similar may have happened previously in the game has nothing to do with whether I continued to play in later updates. I didn't see cheating in the tags, so I was just trying to warn others who wish to avoid possibly being made to feel uncomfortable.

I've enjoyed much of the game other than like 1 arc and one other previous scene. I know how to use the skip button, but doesn't mean I can't be friendly to others.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Since there was the choice to not be blackmailed, it seemed like a form of cheating while playing, especially when immediately there was revenge sex without the MC present.
Except it's not cheating. Don't say 'there's cheating'.

Say 'There's a repeated theme of antagonists administering kinky BDSM shit on the designated harem, until their inevitable defeat.'

I don't feel this need to misreport content and overstate something as something it's not.

Last edited:

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Except it's not cheating.

And coming back and going 'GUYS THERE'S CHEATING THERE'S CHEATING' and reporting it as such, is well, 1... no it's not you're misreporting: the main character is not seeing it as cheating, so it's not cheating (his problem is that the character involved is being hurt), and 2... there is blackmail, so the blackmail tag is now valid, but that's it, and 3... it's not like the dynamic came out of the blue. This isn't the first time an antagonist character came in and started doing kinkybdsm stuff using blackmail or power dynamics or whatever.

The involvement of a strap-on in the equation doesn't change that.
This forum is so wierd, and why I rarely actually post. My "what is essentially cheating" has turned into "THERES CHEATING". I don't actually care if there is technically cheating or not, and I did state it occurs by way of blackmail and revenge. So if those tags outwheigh the cheating tag, then cool. Forum members are free to try the game, regardless of tags or comments. I didn't "report" anything. I made a comment on forum for others.

Again, there was a scenario that could be uncomfortable for some. A harem member was complicit in cheating within the story, regardless of how the MC views it (which I am uncertain why you think the MC is okay with it when the MC in currently unaware). It was a non-harem member and the MC was not present. This forum often helps others by stating what is in the game so players can avoid/skip. I made the statement so players can be aware of what they are getting into. Some players may even be attracted to game more based on the scenario.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My "what is essentially cheating" has turned into "THERES CHEATING".
Let's be more accurate on what happened. A character who previously was one of many antagonists who has used BDSM-kink against other characters and was eventually defeated and converted over and had the tables turned against her had the same kinds of BDSM-kink used against her and eventually became empowered and defeated her antagonist by turning the tables against her antagonist.

If this content is suddenly squick because a strap-on has been involved and the antagonist and revenge involve a strap-on, I can't tell you it's not. And we can just say 'A strap-on is involved.'

But... if the problem is an Antagonist doing dirty shit to your harem or them doing it back as part of the comeupance, that ship sailed well over a year ago. The tone of it is identical in tone to previous arcs done. If the strap-on is a problem, just say 'An antagonist blackmails one of the harem, and a strap-on is involved in both the coercion and the revenge this time.'

No need to pretend it's a different kind of content suddenly out of the blue.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Let's be more accurate on what happened. A character who previously was one of many antagonists who has used BDSM-kink against other characters and was eventually defeated and converted over and had the tables turned against her had the same kinds of BDSM-kink used against her and eventually became empowered and defeated her antagonist by turning the tables against her antagonist.

If this content is suddenly squick because a strap-on has been involved and the antagonist and revenge involve a strap-on, I can't tell you it's not. And we can just say 'A strap-on is involved.'

But... if the problem is an Antagonist doing dirty shit to your harem or them doing it back as part of the comeupance, that ship sailed well over a year ago. The tone of it is identical in tone to previous arcs done. If the strap-on is a problem, just say 'An antagonist blackmails one of the harem, and a strap-on is involved in both the coercion and the revenge this time.'

Just to be clear, you reached out into the void and pointed a finger at me... not the other way around. You just solved your own concern by replying with "a stap-on is involved". Now other forum lurkers can read it. Your initial reply could have simply been "for clarification, a strap-on is involved" or what you stated above as what I should have said (why are you backseating my life?), but instead you accused me of lying and now "pretending". My inital statement was that this arc has what is "essentially cheating (in this case by way of blackmail and revenge, without the MC being present)." Nothing has changed in my eyes. Your clarification is for a different audience. I could have probably stated it was F/F, but there are only two men in this game, so it didn't cross my mind.

Also, I was referring to both the cunnilingus and the strap-on, if this actually matters to anyone else reading.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

never-ending-doge.gif

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020

Bro you definition of cheating is wierd as fuck. Call me crazy but as i see it and i bet that is how most society see it is: If a girl is in a relationship with the protagonist and she has sex with another person without the explicit consent of the protagonist thats cheating, and it doesn't matter in the slightest if it is a pite lesbian situation, if there is a strap on involved or not, if there where blackmail or if she takes ravage later. Cheating is cheating and that situation is clearly cheating.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Until now I was hesitant to play the game because of the engine, everything that is not renpy is terrible for this type of game, but now I have another reason to not play it. Call it cheating, NTR, or whatever you want I don't like LIs having sex with anyone else besides the MC especially if the other girl is not in the harem.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
without the explicit consent of the protagonist
As opposed to 'Well she's got a problem where she's being sexually blackmailed in a BDSM way that happens a lot on this island so I'll watch and let her handle it and give her a confidence boost so that she can take over and turn the tables on her antagonist' which is what ACTUALLY happens in the story.

Especially consdering that Nyx is going to be future harem because that's literally how this story goes with literally every antagonist like if ya didn't get uptight about Sarah doin' this shit during her antagonist arc... or Leah... or Nadia... or Daisy... or Jeanne... or Hazel...

Like I'm not gonna tell ya you have to like what you don't like, but like... if it ain't cheatin when Scarlet's tying up Nadia for funsies...

Jul 9, 2021
Hachi has been delivering some real epic beatings lately. Nadia receiving the full force of Yuki unleashed was brutal and hysterical at the same time, and I was freakin cheering for Sarah when she delivered her mic drop!

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As opposed to 'Well she's got a problem where she's being sexually blackmailed in a BDSM way that happens a lot on this island so I'll watch and let her handle it and give her a confidence boost so that she can take over and turn the tables on her antagonist' which is what ACTUALLY happens in the story.

Especially consdering that Nyx is going to be future harem because that's literally how this story goes with literally every antagonist like if ya didn't get uptight about Sarah doin' this shit during her antagonist arc... or Leah... or Nadia... or Daisy... or Jeanne... or Hazel...

Like I'm not gonna tell ya you have to like what you don't like, but like... if it ain't cheatin when Scarlet's tying up Nadia for funsies...
Holy hell you do a lot of mental gymnastics to justify that it's not cheating.

Daisy and Nadia should have got a bullet to the head. I stopped playing because of Nadia.

Sarah should have been kicked off the island ages ago. She'd started to redeem herself, but after reading about this, I go back to my previous statement, she should have been kicked off the island to never return.

I was waiting for the Nadia shit to be dealt with before considering returning, but you've convinced me it's time to leave it for good. Which is a pity because it's been better than most but some things are too much.

I really wish hachigames would make some of this stuff optional, no one should touch a LI without the MC's permission and him being present, anyone who does, deserves a bullet to the head or a be dropped off in the middle of the ocean, I don't care if they have a dick or not.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sarah should have been kicked off the island ages ago. She'd started to redeem herself, but after reading about this, I go back to my previous statement, she should have been kicked off the island to never return.
'I don't play the game and I can't say you're wrong but this is mental gymnastics'

No, that's exactly how it played out.

"I really wish hachigames would make some of this stuff optional, no one should touch a LI without the MC's permission and him being present, anyone who does, deserves a bullet to the head or a be dropped off in the middle of the ocean, I don't care if they have a dick or not."

And I wish people would have noticed that this sort of thing was happening the entire time, and if it's not for you it's not for you, and you don't need to announce it to the world every time you finally notice.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner and BTLD

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I don't play since version 0.32.2 but I have to say that these comments about cheating have been hilarious to read.
I'm just going to say that the MC is not in a relationship with most of these girls. (I don't remember if he is with any) just because the laws of the island allow you to do BDSM/sex with girls does not mean that you are in a relationship. so where you guys get the cheating?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Two of the supposed LIs are pictured together without the MC, so I guess that means he should be jealous and angry -- even though it was pretty obvious from the start that it wasn't the character's personality.

Although with a handle of Disgruntler we shouldn't be surprised he's pressing the point all the way to trolling.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
'I don't play the game and I can't say you're wrong but this is mental gymnastics'

No, that's exactly how it played out.

"I really wish hachigames would make some of this stuff optional, no one should touch a LI without the MC's permission and him being present, anyone who does, deserves a bullet to the head or a be dropped off in the middle of the ocean, I don't care if they have a dick or not."

And I wish people would have noticed that this sort of thing was happening the entire time, and if it's not for you it's not for you, and you don't need to announce it to the world every time you finally notice.
Love how you think "this sort of things was happening the entire time" is some kind of free pass or makes it okay.

Go back and read what I said. From my opinions on Nadia, Daisy and Sarah, is obvious that I didn't like it from the first time it started. Nothing has changed. Hence my comment that I wish he'd make it optional.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes