Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Really good progression with the games as of late esp character development. Zero is easily winning me over, she did anyway in style and rebellious personality but shes actually really a sweetheart underneath too. Nadine is coming around without any prompting which is nice to see (aka a character not really being corrupted - she just needs to remove her own defences in her own time) and Nyx is a tender balance between antagonist and victim... i get shes meant to be unliked but all those years of axes to grind including near death experience would bend your morality.

I just really like the antagonist characters more than the overtly subservient in this lol - They're cool and all but i find the others more interesting to have around such as Alice, Sonya and Leah. Its actually great to see them shift dynamics when their own such as Jeanne trying to cheat her instructions, Nadia telling Sarah to man the fuck up and Nyx being absolute scheming whore. The lastest additions have really added a lot to the game and are all in my top 5 fave characters in the game alongside Sarah and secret phycho Daisy haha (she goes ham when she gets a little bit of authority thats for sure).

Still they come with an issue Hachi will need to address - they dont have gallery menu of their own. Nadia got one despite being newer than Jeanne who doesn't, Zero and Nyx i consider main characters even if the game doesnt (they get far too much content focused on them to not) but their scenes can be all over the place. Take Zero, i think her storyline spread across about five of the girls and Main story galleries.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
It's not Daisy realizing her destiny of getting skewered in her south pole, but great anal scenes are great.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Man i understand bugfixes are important but i got exited for nothing
If you're referring to the changelog, the update contains the items of both 0.39.1 and 0.39.2, so this is a content update and not just those hotfixes I pushed after an error was reported yesterday shortly after I pushed the first one.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
There seems to be a problem with the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. Something messed up in my auto creation script of the gallery for this update. I'll likely overhaul the whole gallery system for the next update, since it's becoming a bit hard to use as well with so many scenes.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Did fucking UploadHaven ban the US or something? I get a 404 error every time I try to download a file from that site now. Worse is even using my VPN to log in from other places it STILL throws 404.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
for those who wish to avoid it, like I wish I had of, this update has a cheating/blackmail arc...

I didn't like the arc for a number of reasons, but its mostly down to personal preferences. So the above warning is for those who don't want to see what is essentially cheating (in this case by way of blackmail and revenge, without the MC being present).

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I would think the significance of the MC not being present is the point in this case, can't say I like the arc too much, but I like the ending of it.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
for those who wish to avoid it, like I wish I had of, this update has a cheating/blackmail arc...

I didn't like the arc for a number of reasons, but its mostly down to personal preferences. So the above warning is for those who don't want to see what is essentially cheating (in this case by way of blackmail and revenge, without the MC being present).
If you're THAT far in that you're 'suddenly finding a "cheating" arc' (which is kinda not what it is) then it's not even the first time in that story.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes