-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It gets worse? Oh gosh!
Sarah was spoiled to compensate for not actually being the daughter of the man she thought was her father. When she found out and had nothing (and stopped being spoiled all the time), she actually had a reason — albeit a slow process — to change and become a decent person. From all we've seen so far, Nyx is just plain greedy and power-hungry. She has moments of being much less of a bitch, but she's still really just rotten. I don't anticipate any possible salvation for her, but you never know what Hachi has planned for the future. If she somehow is to be redeemed, it will be a mountain of a task to pull off.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
very much.
Oh well thanks for the heads-up. I guess this game ain't for me.

From all we've seen so far, Nyx is just plain greedy and power-hungry. She has moments of being much less of a bitch, but she's still really just rotten. I don't anticipate any possible salvation for her, but you never know what Hachi has planned for the future. If she somehow is to be redeemed, it will be a mountain of a task to pull off.
She can always have a past where she was abused, which usually absolves everyone of everything. But in general, this game just doesn't seem to be my bag of beans. I like my LI-s more on the wholesome side, not some b1tch to conquer.

Reactions: Sane82

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh well thanks for the heads-up. I guess this game ain't for me.

She can always have a past where she was abused, which usually absolves everyone of everything. But in general, this game just doesn't seem to be my bag of beans. I like my LI-s more on the wholesome side, not some b1tch to conquer.
I wouldn't really call Nyx a love interest, though. She's a former competitor of Sarah and in direct opposition to the Island now. Anything is possible in the future, obviously, but at least right now she's not even remotely in the "to be conquered" realm. But I think you should assume this game won't be for you, either way. There are several women who (to varying degrees) have had to soften to the MC over time, so it doesn't sound like it's up your alley.

Aug 13, 2020
I don't take this seriously at all. -
Then it wouldn't have "infuriated" you to the point of dropping the game... but ok.

- I guess this game ain't for me.
-
You're welcomed by a straight up hostile female, which the game hints that she may turn around, literally and metaphorically, later on. And it happens with pretty much every other character except maybe for Alice and the quiet girl from the Organization.

I'd say the game is pretty clear on what it offers from the get go.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A little late, but I'm caught up now. As usual, I enjoyed the silliness of things but also advancing the plot further that happens each update. However, I get that it's just the normal set of questions for the "tune in next time" version ending, but asking "What was Jasmine suddenly afraid of?" is a little bit of a silly question. If you don't know, you've not been paying attention with this update. That said, I really did like the sudden accusation of Eris against Jasmine:
♫ somebody's in trouble.... ♪​

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A little late, but I'm caught up now. As usual, I enjoyed the silliness of things but also advancing the plot further that happens each update. However, I get that it's just the normal set of questions for the "tune in next time" version ending, but asking "What was Jasmine suddenly afraid of?" is a little bit of a silly question. If you don't know, you've not been paying attention with this update. That said, I really did like the sudden accusation of Eris against Jasmine:
♫ somebody's in trouble.... ♪​
I mean there is still potential for a story twist... like what was stolen? Are we talking about an Item or maybe the Person itself?
Also why would Eris make such a dramatic entrance at the climax of the battle? Jasmine could easily own anyone in that facility and so far Eris was most interested in hiding her alliance with Zena.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean there is still potential for a story twist... like what was stolen? Are we talking about an Item or maybe the Person itself?
Also why would Eris make such a dramatic entrance at the climax of the battle? Jasmine could easily own anyone in that facility and so far Eris was most interested in hiding her alliance with Zena
If anyone comes who is new to the game, spoilers might be nice. :rolleyes:

Anyway, not a single one of the questions you ask are invalid, but also not a single one of them are what the game actually asks. The question was "What was Jasmine suddenly afraid of?" Since we know her energy is from the island and that Eris (powering Zena) addressed her directly, it's clear she's afraid of Eris. If it was meant to get us thinking more along the lines of why, maybe the question should've started with that word, rather than "what".

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If anyone comes who is new to the game, spoilers might be nice. :rolleyes:

Anyway, not a single one of the questions you ask are invalid, but also not a single one of them are what the game actually asks. The question was "What was Jasmine suddenly afraid of?" Since we know her energy is from the island and that Eris (powering Zena) addressed her directly, it's clear she's afraid of Eris. If it was meant to get us thinking more along the lines of why, maybe the question should've started with that word, rather than "what".
I considered it vague enough to not Spoil anything... but yeah maybe next time.

And I mean you aren't wrong but to me the way the Dev phrased it makes it seem more vague.
And what is she so afraid of?
We know that Eris can't really physically interact with the real world...
was she afraid of looseing her powers?
Or that She could be brought back to the Island?
Did she really loose controll and was unable to retain it?

The Story has some potential to evolve from here and not everything I can imagine is walking down a straight line

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways, nice update as usual, no big bugs (hazel's animation when she licked zero's feet had bit errors but nothing biggie) and funny as hell.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes