TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
Hi,

password feet on Hazels laptop will not work :-(
anybody has a hint for?
tryed at every hour if she works in the bar

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I'm having trouble with "A quick one in the clothing store." I have finished all other quests for 56 and 57 but cannot get this quest to trigger. I'm sorry if this has already been dealt with elsewhere but I searched and read back quite a few pages and could find no reference. Thank you in advance for any help.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I'm having trouble with "A quick one in the clothing store." I have finished all other quests for 56 and 57 but cannot get this quest to trigger. I'm sorry if this has already been dealt with elsewhere but I searched and read back quite a few pages and could find no reference. Thank you in advance for any help.
You have to talk to Sarah in the afternoon when she is in the clothing shop.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 2879765
only this 2 quests are open
Yes, but as you complete the Main quest, other quests will also open up and let you continue. Just keep completing the quests you can and you should progress to the point where you can give her a quickie in the lobby. This entire game is basically completing quests to unlock more quests, which you complete to unlock more quests. Other than stats like Submission (which you have high enough here) or money (when you need to buy something, which is less often later in the game), just keep completing what you can and you should eventually progress to where you can complete things that may have seemed stuck for awhile.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on this all quests don't appear immediately (that should read in op but even then no1 would read it).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've done that overr andd over nothing happens.
I don't remember any problem with that in my own game, so it might be helpful if you could provide your latest save (found at C:\Users\[Your Profile Name]\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save on Windows; not sure on other OSes). Hachi does visit this thread every so often, so a save might help him see what might be needed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes