spiffs

May 20, 2019
Define NTR, as most people get it wrong.

However I doubt you'll see Haley fuck anyone other than the MC, it's been obvious from the start she only has eyes for him.
- NTR (netorare): Someone steals your girl away without your consent; with or without your knowledge

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True, but most of the time things like sharing, swinging/cheating is grouped up with NTR.
Only by idiots that claim anything as ntr.

I've seen people shout ntr when a woman sleeps with her husband.

It's rare that I see someone say ntr in a thread that the game has actual ntr. Most of the time it's a random girl in the game having sex with someone that isn't the MC and that alone is enough to trigger those 3 words.

It's beyond a joke.

spiffs

May 20, 2019

It's rare that I see someone say ntr in a thread that the game has actual ntr. Most of the time it's a random girl in the game having sex with someone that isn't the MC and that alone is enough to trigger those 3 words.

It's beyond a joke.
oh oh have i poked the bear?. i posted the above because i thought he wanted to know and that it might help people who didn't really understand what ntr was. if what u say is true, which i find hard to believe to be possible, i think idiot is too harsh a word; perhaps a better word might be stupid.

Another reason is that i worry that people believe blackmail and sexploitation might be understood by some idiots people to be ntr and inundated a dev with stupid valid to requests not to include it. As a bit of a dom seeing it in games pushes all my buttons so i'm being selfish (not helpful) in trying to clarify what defines something as ntr. forgot to add that i'm also a bit of a pervert unlike everybody else here.

I can understand their feelings; in a truly good immersive game where you empathize or even become the mc ntr would hurt
eg Being a DIK, a truly wonderful game where u are stealing chad's girlfriend but it doesn't bother me for two reasons
(1) it's just a game and (2) chad's a bit a cunt

btw my like isn't a 'hey there' it's the closest i could get to clapping hands

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

It's beyond a joke.
Netorare the MC being cheated on without their consent, regardless of their knowledge of the incident or lack there of, by a love interest, or potential love interest often to cause jealousy. However, in most eroge games if it is not witnessed by the MC. It will be explained in great detail. It's very hard to apply it when it comes to western games. On here often times I see any cheating tagged as NTR. I agree. It's often not refered to properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pmktrn17

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
While the release on Patreon should be today, 'today' is a relative term, depending on where on this globe you live. My experience (Central Time UTC-6) has been that a release doesn't show up here on F95 until the 21st.
If it happens in a US time zone on the actual date it's usually very late at night in my experience, but I think you've been around the thread longer than me. What you say is the norm though.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes