Red469

May 18, 2018
I know this game is about incest and Haley as main girl and all...
It's wishful thinking but I do hope I can end up with Sandra rather than Haley.

Sure, maybe there will be multiple endings... but I hope Sandra's will be as fleshed out as Haley's ending, not rushed since she is a side character.
Tbh... you can have miss Sandy and her: ya coming over but got no time for ya, have to get straight back to work...
You are more then free to have a long distance relationship where shes home for only 1 night of the week and flys out there after... Enjoy.

Your deduction of side char is incorrect, in my eyes shes a side fuk and not much else

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I will say this there is forethought put in each update. Granted all the games we work on are released with monthly updates but this game will make the most sense when it is completed as with all our games. Both Viit and Ptolemy have been working on the story since a few months before the first release. Noting is done in haste things are planned out and finalized at least a few updates before they come out. Like any game we make is meant to be judged as a whole and not by each update. until it's a complete game it's a work in progress and we prefer to tell stories that have some adult content but Story comes first and foremost. We have a lot of Patreons here? Then they know how to get to our Discord. There are enough mindless fuckfest games out there. We don't need to add to that forgettable pile

Red469

May 18, 2018
I hope not. Like I said the dev is not known for going for a dark theme. Doesn't mean that he won't, but it would be uncharacteristic. It would also be a big mistake. Not only would it sour a lot of his patrons here, but it'd also have a negative impact on his other games. Personally if this game was to go down a dark hole, not only would I abandon this I would stop playing Alexandra, lest something similar happen there. I do agree though that I would have preferred to not have this twist, but I'll reserve judgement until I see where he's going with it.
Hi Arms99

In a word: Vengeance

I will be very curious to see what form it takes... Blackmail? Extortion? Jail? All the above with physical Violence?

How could someone Not want to Stop someone who took your sisters virginity?
In thee Very least make sure he is no longer in a place of trust and power to do it to others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

magus448

May 22, 2018
Haley was never a virgin in the story, unless people had hope she was a secret virgin that saved herself to her brother, I don't see why anyone would be put off by her now, all we need is to iron out those contradictions about her being in love with MC since high school and she suddenly being very carefree with her lost virginity, even though she only had sex with two guys in her whole life before MC, which would make us think that she is much more selective than that
It seemed she held her virginity in high regard since she fantasized giving it to her brother, but to then give it to the teacher? Why give it up to him? Did she catch feelings while "comforting" him? I could see her giving it up to Nick. Also why give up on the MC that early? I think it would make more sense for her to give up around college.

Unless of course, Klaus forced himself on her.

Last edited:

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I hope not. Like I said the dev is not known for going for a dark theme. Doesn't mean that he won't, but it would be uncharacteristic. It would also be a big mistake. Not only would it sour a lot of his patrons here, but it'd also have a negative impact on his other games. Personally if this game was to go down a dark hole, not only would I abandon this I would stop playing Alexandra, lest something similar happen there. I do agree though that I would have preferred to not have this twist, but I'll reserve judgement until I see where he's going with it.
Well, I hope the same, because I really like this game, but we are already in a very dark place.
I really want to be happy and surprised at how this will end.
But because my father was an attorney I know a lot of rape victims, and this kind of thing never ends well in RL.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I will say this there is forethought put in each update. Granted all the games we work on are released with monthly updates but this game will make the most sense when it is completed as with all our games. Both Viit and Ptolemy have been working on the story since a few months before the first release. Noting is done in haste things are planned out and finalized at least a few updates before they come out. Like any game we make is meant to be judged as a whole and not by each update. until it's a complete game it's a work in progress and we prefer to tell stories that have some adult content but Story comes first and foremost. We have a lot of Patreons here? Then they know how to get to our Discord. There are enough mindless fuckfest games out there. We don't need to add to that forgettable pile
Well I'm a big fan so far. It's a game I always felt deserved support on Patron and I do personally. I've never really used Discord, but I guess I'll check it out.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Best thing when someone adressing an issue, Is the aknowledgement of the existance of the issue.
This game till now in my opinion Was by far the best and most unique among the rest of other the team develops.
If i cared about alexandra or mary i would have been commenting in that particular threads. I dont.
General principals in game devlopment are stereotypical. If implementing that stereotypical principals to reality Was an automated easy task every game that has a structured development team behind it and sufficient funding would be stellar. It isnt.

Mindless fuckfest Games are stereotypical. Also rushed and sloppy out of pace mid game plot twists are stereotypical. From burning houses, to aliens, draculas, rapists, car accident's everything can be justified more or less afterwards.

Last update has raised a lot of questions and cliffhangers. Deal with them.

There Is a problem with every type of "Microsoft General policy" anouncement.

Your team isnt Yet "Microsoft" in the adult Games industy. I wish you become someday.

For everyone complaining about a Windows 10 update, reasuring that Microsoft has the same amazing principals and policy in all its products isnt reasuring.

Because fuck Bing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it’s a testament to the skill of the writers when those twist can spark so much emotions in so many people. Having said that, I do prefer when these games cater to our happier emotions. After all, I play this as nice little escape from reality. If I wanted to fell angry or upset, I’d watch the news.
Oh, yeah, for sure.

Great writers can elicit emotion. I've even seen bad writers come up with one good scene that could bring people to tears.

However....

The only emotion I see being brought up with this scene in Haley is "what the fuck is this shit?".... responses ranging from disappointment to outright anger.

I've yet to see anyone talk about it being a great scene and awesome character growth.

I won't slam the writers completely, i've read other work by them and think they are incredibly talented, I do however think this scene was mistimed.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I won't slam the writers completely, i've read other work by them and think they are incredibly talented, I do however think this scene was mistimed.
I think the only thing wrong with that whole sequence was that bit at the end... it felt 'tacked on' and I personally don't think it belonged there.

EDIT: Apart from that, the scene was incredibly hot!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the only thing wrong with that whole sequence was that bit at the end... it felt 'tacked on' and I personally don't think it belonged there.

EDIT: Apart from that, the scene was incredibly hot!
It was done for the sake of drama and that's what made me dislike certain other games, forced drama.It's not as heavy here and Haley isn't my fave girl so i'm not too bothered by the reveal itself it's just the timing that bugs me.

That "reveal" was incredibly mistimed. That should have been a Haley sitting the MC down and explaining what happened not a casual drop in conversation after sex.

It was forced.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
It was done for the sake of drama and that's what made me dislike certain other games, forced drama.It's not as heavy here and Haley isn't my fave girl so i'm not too bothered by the reveal itself it's just the timing that bugs me.

That "reveal" was incredibly mistimed. That should have been a Haley sitting the MC down and explaining what happened not a casual drop in conversation after sex.

It was forced.
It would've been better, if before leaving the room, she told the mc she had something important to tell him the next day and leave it at that. They have their cliffhanger for the next update and they don't "spoil" the feeling of accomplishment for some of their players, after all the great build up.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018

It was forced.
It wasnt Just mistimed. It Was sloppy. There were Major of character, or of logic dialoques and attidudes during that scene.

Another weird thing i believe isnt disqussed till now.

MC Is portrayed till now As a very polite guy dealing with other People. He has always beeing able to say the right words or show the right attitude in order to comfort them or Deal with the situation.

He had several sex scenes with different characters till now. During those even In the Rush of sex never dirty talked. Cant find worlds like Dick, cock, etc in script coming out of his mouth.

Even when confronting his Sister about their relationship in previous chapter and although He Is in a heat and fustrated He argues

"So what do you want?"
"Is it Just a lust thing? “
" i will bend you over right now and we can get over with it. For Fucks sake“
"But you have to say it. What do you want?"

Briliant dialoques. Strong language but never cheap or offensive.

And then you have him holding his Sister lying in his bead at home Just before having sex for the first time.
And haley opening up her feelings. How important Was to her since their chilhood. How she fantasized this moment.

Its halleys monoloque.
... "Thats what good brother do"
"And then i'd ask you." What do good Sisters do? ""

MC pops up...
"Suck a Dick"!!!

Had to reread it 2 times. Yep "Suck a Dick"

Went back to main menu asap to see opening screen to make sure i wasnt playing tk800s "Solvalley school"

In the other hand If He had put his Dick in her mouth at that point and left it there it would a better update.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Briliant dialoques. Strong language but never cheap or offensive.

And then you have him holding his Sister lying in his bead at home Just before having sex for the first time.
And haley opening up her feelings. How important Was to her since their chilhood. How she fantasized this moment.

Its halleys monoloque.
... "Thats what good brother do"
"And then i'd ask you." What do good Sisters do? ""

MC pops up...
"Suck a Dick"!!!

Had to reread it 2 times. Yep "Suck a Dick"

Went back to main menu asap to see opening screen to make sure i wasnt playing tk800s "Solvalley school"
I don't know. I thought it was hilarious, especially considering he'd been interrupted just before she was going to give him a bj the night before. I laughed when he said it :LOL:

Besides, considering how the relationship was progressing I think most of us (MC included) were expecting just a bj this update, not the whole enchilada.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Besides, considering how the relationship was progressing I think most of us (MC included) were expecting just a bj this update, not the whole enchilada.
I have never thought that their sexual relationship would proceed along the stereotypical step-by-step route. They were wound up too tightly about the whole idea, and always, at some point, were just going to 'do it'. Instead of a turning on of the faucet, and watching it gradually fill the bowl, we had a breaking of the dam.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And when would that have happened? In the next release? And have the developers end the episode with the sex scene? I don't think so.

Besides, to Haley what she first revealed WAS just a casual thing - the number of her sex partners... no big deal. It was her failure to realize that the MC would insist on her naming names that caused the whole mess.

I seriously doubt that if Haley hadn't dropped her bomb when she did, she never would have. Remember that this all came about because of their conversation in the high school girls bathroom. She was afraid she had left a bad impression of herself. Of course, she only managed to make everything worse. But, if she had let it go then, would it have ever occurred to her to talk about it again? She never would have felt the need to sit down with the MC and explain anything. She is of the opinion that she did a bad thing, but she THINKS she has put it in her past. She hasn't, but that's something that needs to be addressed in future releases.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The only emotion I see being brought up with this scene in Haley is "what the fuck is this shit?".... responses ranging from disappointment to outright anger.

I've yet to see anyone talk about it being a great scene and awesome character growth.
Huh! I see it as a device to make the game even more interesting. Now I get to figure out (with the developers' help) how to get a resolution to the conflict that has arisen, and especially to make Haley whole again. Because right now she is broken.

Oh yeah, I expect to see some sex scenes along the way.

So, I was heavily invested in the two main characters before this happened. Now, I am even more so. To me, the game has become even better and more interesting. Obviously, others think differently. *shrug*

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I cannot get any zip file for any OS (Mac or PC) through any download site (MEGA, nopy, etc.) to extract properly without saying there's a corrupted file. What gives?

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I don't know. I thought it was hilarious, especially considering he'd been interrupted just before she was going to give him a bj the night before. I laughed when he said it :LOL:

Humor Is aprecciated.

What better occasion to display first time after 12 chapters (hasnt happened before in the game with non of the female characters not even with witty dirty mouthed lisa), Just before first time getting intimate with your love interest your amazing chelsea handler standup comedish Humor...

"Suck a Dick"
"Suck my Dick sista"

If He picked up her braid at that point and started blowjobing it making slarp and gagging sounds it would be way more hilarious (stand up comedians are great at that type of primal humor, and i bet chelsea handler Is brilliant at this-no humor needed).

Ok funny but out of mcs character, Games sence of humor, and mistimed.

215303j

First of all, I never considered this game a "light-hearted romance". I think it's a fairly realistic portrayal of how the relationship between two siblings can become incestuous. I also think that "realistic" and "incest" can never be "light-hearted". There were bound to be difficulties at some point, although I clearly also didn't expect this.

Secondly, everybody adult has some kind of history. Some have had problems with their parents, some where bullied, some had problems with the police and some had unfortunate sexual encounters.

In Haley's case, she seemed to have had a fairly OK-ish childhood (although there is clearly something going on with the parents) and she had a sexual relationship with her teacher which was clearly inappropriate although we don't know exactly what happened.

The way Haley is telling it, is probably her way of coping with what happened. Downplaying an event is quite a common way of coping with trauma.

I'm not a psychologist but despite some issues and quirks she seems to handle herself well in life so perhaps her way of coping is not that wrong from her perspective. It may be better than some alternatives that can be present in rape victims, like anger, fear of men / sex, insecurity, promiscuity, etc. etc.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes