Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
If you feel the tags are incorrect, you should report the OP and explain what you want done.
Read what I said and what I replied to. I did NOT say that I feel the tags are incorrect, nor did I say that "rape" should be among them. I said that because "incest" is and "rape" is not, people were caught off guard by where the story went, and that's why many were unhappy with it. I replied to a question asking why incest was okay, and rape wasn't, and as I have said twice before, and will now say for a third and final time, it's because there was a tag for incest and not for rape. People knew to expect incest, they did not know to expect rape, and that's why a lot of people are not happy with it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Read what I said and what I replied to. I did NOT say that I feel the tags are incorrect, nor did I say that "rape" should be among them. I said that because "incest" is and "rape" is not, people were caught off guard by where the story went, and that's why many were unhappy with it. I replied to a question asking why incest was okay, and rape wasn't, and as I have said twice before, and will now say for a third and final time, it's because there was a tag for incest and not for rape. People knew to expect incest, they did not know to expect rape, and that's why a lot of people are not happy with it.
'It really boils down to one simple thing. "Incest" is in the tags. We know to expect that. "Rape" is not.' implies that YOU (you said "we") don't expect rape because rape isn't in the tags. Your tone indicates (to me) that you don't like that.

So I'm trying to HELP YOU fix the issue that you're writing about. Not in so many words, but strongly implied. Since you said "we", I assumed you were one of the people unhappy about it.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
'It really boils down to one simple thing. "Incest" is in the tags. We know to expect that. "Rape" is not.' implies that YOU (you said "we") don't expect rape because rape isn't in the tags. Your tone indicates (to me) that you don't like that.

So I'm trying to HELP YOU fix the issue that you're writing about. Not in so many words, but strongly implied. Since you said "we", I assumed you were one of the people unhappy about it.
I didn't ask for your help. I didn't say it needed fixing, either. I'm not unhappy about the fact that it's not listed in the tags. If you read carefully, you would see that I never said I was unhappy about it. All I said was that because it wasn't, it came from out of nowhere, and that's where a lot of people were upset.

The entire point of what I've been saying here is that that is why it's okay for people here to not be upset about the incest in the game, but still be upset about the rape. Because unless you're some kind of psychic or the writer of the game, you could not have foreseen that plot element arising without reading the comments here, or seeing it in the tags. And since it's not in the tags, whoever played the game before reading the comments would have been caught off guard, unlike the incest element which has been present from the first update. It's not hard to understand what I'm saying, as I have explained it clearly over and over again. In response to the question that I initially replied to:

"Incest was expected, rape was not. That's why it's understandable that incest is accepted on this thread, while rape is not."

I can't be any more clear than that. I don't have a problem with the tags. If someone else wants them changed, whatever. If they stay the same, whatever. That's not what this has been about. It's about what players expected, and why players have reacted to the update the way they did. Anyone who played the first release could see where the plot was going in regard to incest. But before playing this update, would you have expected rape to play a part in this game? If so, I apologize. But I highly doubt anyone on this thread expected that before playing this update.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wasn't criticizing the game. I was answering someone who asked about why people don't have a problem with having sex with Haley, but have a problem with her being raped. My point with the tags was to illustrate that we're okay with incest in the game because it's there. If someone played the first update, and didn't expect the titular sister to be romantically involved in some way, it would be foolish of them to complain. Once the tag was added, there could be no mistaking that it was going to happen. There was almost no mistaking that it would happen, from the start, even before the tag was added. I was responding to a question of, "Why is everyone okay with incest here, but not rape?" My point was that, because rape wasn't advertised from the start that its sudden appearance caught a lot of players off guard (I imagine everyone, honestly), and because it didn't mesh with the tone of the story up to that point, a lot of people didn't like it. I wasn't saying that it should be in the tags, but that because it's not, and there was zero indication of it in the story, it made a lot of players angry because no one knew to expect it, unlike the incest. I'm also not saying that I would expect my opinion to change anything, just that my opinion (or anyone else's) shouldn't be called into question as to why incest is okay in this game, but rape isn't. I would much prefer a developer to tell their story than to acquiesce to the demands of fans, I just don't like this one certain element of the game. I will, however continue to play the game, to see how this plays out, but I would be lying if I said that my excitement is at its highest going into this next update. That said, I wouldn't be here if I didn't really enjoy this game and want to continue playing it to see what happens next.

EDIT: removed an extra word
Please accept my sincere apologies for completely misinterpreting your post. Well said.

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Please accept my sincere apologies for completely misinterpreting your post. Well said.
No worries. I know a lot of what I've said lately on here has seemed like I'm being overly critical of the game, and especially the recent update, and I don't want to seem like I'm just here to trash talk the game. I'm sure that didn't help when it came to this issue. This is honestly one of my favorite games on the site, and to its credit, probably the one I get most immersed in, because the writing has been so damn good, but that also leads to me being very passionate when it comes to discussion. And that's part of why I got a bit defensive in trying to answer the question, and I'm sure that didn't come off as well or as clearly as I'd intended. I'll shoulder the blame for that.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not defending that relationship, a teacher having sex with a high school student goes against the law in most countries, I'm just saying that for her it was a consensual thing not rape.
It was not at all consensual, she was exploited and manipulated into sex with a teacher in his 40's while she was just 15. That be statutory rape.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Yeah, I have to say your all over the place with these comments. The reason that I did not like the rape development is that it does not belong in this story. Just because something happens in real life does not mean that it belongs in any particular adult VN. Haley is not a real life person that was the victim of a predator. She is a character in what was up until this update a well written romantic comedy. The dialogue was playful, amusing, and endearing. We came to care about the twins and watching their relationship progress brightened our days a little. I can be angry with the developers for putting out a sloppy update and for ruining their own romantic comedy.
Again, that's what I thought.

But it never happend to you, that something bad has happend to your partner in the past, which made him/here traumatized (Because I never met a girl who likes calling me daddy, loves spanking and so on, without being traumatized) ?
Death of a loved one, parents to strict, things they have done unwillingly (Pretty Woman, at it's time called the most romantic movie), rape?

What can be more romantic to help here come over it?

I don't care, if Haley is a character or some projection of a real person.

In real life and in an VN, I will do everything everything to help her, if I would be the MC.
So for me, that's quite romantic, it's the definition of romance and true partnership.

Haley and the MC are quite protective for each other. Haley in here teasing and sarcastic way, the MC doing by the way the does.
Can't be bad if he grows some balls, even it's because of what has happend (because that's what I'm missing with him).

I see, that many people don't like the way it's going.
But it's the developers choice.
Maybe they could have choosen a better mid game tragedy, but they decided to go this way.

As I said: OK for me, I love this VN.

BTW: Thank you all for the kind welcome, even if I dont share the same view with some of you ;)

Reactions: Walter Victor

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
The case Is indeed a statutory rape one.
But its not prasented that way through characters point of view in the story Yet.
When we get there we will have moved from borderline ntr content to borderline rape content.(since it happened in past, probably want be displayed in renders, and will always be a dude that from personal experience will insist 15 years old girls can seduce you, so happy days if someone Is to blame Is the minor)

Already said i had no problem with the twist but mainly in the way it was brought Into story.

For sure haley has to realise the true nature of her relationship with the teacher. It would be better i she had Already done that on her own.

Some Members point atF in an emphatic way "ITS HALLEY STORY".

Yes it Is, but the way Last update has twisted the story, and the way dev plan to solve this isnt she clearly objectified?

From a teacher's fucktoy in Last update to haley needs to be fixed in coming ones isnt that too of a misogynistic approach for a "HALEYS STORY"?

From the need of her brother to Pet her during chilhood, to teacher's sex Pet at her 15s, now to petting her again so she can get fixed?

So please give us a break and dont play the empathy and concern card regarding Haley cause dev decided to borderline rape her midstory

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Again, that's what I thought.

But it never happend to you, that something bad has happend to your partner in the past, which made him/here traumatized (Because I never met a girl who likes calling me daddy, loves spanking and so on, without being traumatized) ?
Death of a loved one, parents to strict, things they have done unwillingly (Pretty Woman, at it's time called the most romantic movie), rape?

What can be more romantic to help here come over it?

I don't care, if Haley is a character or some projection of a real person.

In real life and in an VN, I will do everything everything to help her, if I would be the MC.
So for me, that's quite romantic, it's the definition of romance and true partnership.

Haley and the MC are quite protective for each other. Haley in here teasing and sarcastic way, the MC doing by the way the does.
Can't be bad if he grows some balls, even it's because of what has happend (because that's what I'm missing with him).

I see, that many people don't like the way it's going.
But it's the developers choice.
Maybe they could have choosen a better mid game tragedy, but they decided to go this way.

As I said: OK for me, I love this VN.

BTW: Thank you all for the kind welcome, even if I dont share the same view with some of you ;)
I'm just afraid of how this is going to go. What if it turns out that it was not a one time event? What if Haley was abused for years? Haley coming to terms with what happened is supposed to take four or five updates. Does anyone really want four or five months of dealing with her abuse? Will Klaus be a reoccurring character during this time period? I played as faithful to Haley as I could, but others did not. MC will really be a prick if he is sleeping around while Haley's dealing with her rape. Are we really going to mired in the misery of statutory rape for four or five months? I just don't know if I am up to it.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I'm just afraid of how this is going to go. What if it turns out that it was not a one time event? What if Haley was abused for years? Haley coming to terms with what happened is supposed to take four or five updates. Does anyone really want four or five months of dealing with her abuse? Will Klaus be a reoccurring character during this time period? I played as faithful to Haley as I could, but others did not. MC will really be a prick if he is sleeping around while Haley's dealing with her rape. Are we really going to mired in the misery of statutory rape for four or five months? I just don't know if I am up to it.
Those dudes...

Haley was treated like a Pet through their chilhood, teacher treated her like a fuck Pet at her 15s and now they want to Pet her again!!!

Fix her fast while having sex with her during that time and then maybe gangbang her!!!

Same dudes that argued this Is not a statutory rape case, that it was concentual, that 15 old girls can seduce 48 years old pricks without seeing the problem, now they want to Pet the rape victim!!!

You just cant make that shit...

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
View attachment 182018

Overview:
You were excited at first, when you and your sister Haley found entry jobs at the same company and living together will certainly reduce the cost of moving to the city . She's your twin, and only two hours older than you and to her, that's enough to always break your balls but she's always been there for you. So, how much can you really complain.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-23
Release Date: 2019-08-23
Developer: Viitgames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
GALLERY MOD

View attachment 149446 View attachment 149447 View attachment 149448 View attachment 149449 View attachment 149450 View attachment 149451 View attachment 182019 View attachment 182021 View attachment 182022 View attachment 182023
Wana see MC fuck his mom

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Haley might not know she has been groomed, and unless Klaus confesses to doing such, there's no way to know. It being one moment of weakness and MC coming to somewhat see and understand things from Klaus' POV goes against Haley's assertion that she "fucks a lot."
I don't really agree. Whether or not Klaus groomed and initiated is knowable, even though we're not going to see it because there's no way they can possibly "show" it (thankfully). That's not really my point, though. I would prefer the narrative not be driven by Klaus. I would prefer "but I initiated it"/"fine, but you understand that he still raped you, right?" to be the driving narrative going forward, because it retains Haley's agency while making future developments about examining her mindset and reshaping her thinking rather than Klaus' predation.

I continue to take the "fuck a lot" assertion with a grain of salt. Is there any indication at all that she and Jack fucked a lot? The game rather pointedly suggests otherwise and gives us a reason. I think we're going to find that Haley's embellishing her story. But even if we're not, it doesn't really change the mindset of Haley's sexual relationship with Klaus. He's not less or more at fault for the initiation because it happened more than once; it's rape either way, whether it happened once or ten times. In a Haley-centered narrative, the important thing absolutely isn't Klaus' criminal acquiescence. As a clue: in this game, the MC has had somewhere between some and a lot of sex. Haley's had none, despite having a boyfriend for a chunk of the game. There's an in-game reason why that's so, but I think it's likely representative.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Which is the attitude that needs to be changed over future releases.
can you imagine 4-5 updates where the mc tries to convince Haley that she was indeed raped and that relationship she had with the pedo teacher was a horrible thing that happened and its killing him inside while she is all like : nahh you have nothing to worry about it was a perfectly normal relationship,he was just the first man to fuck me and stop asking about the daddy kink thats not where i got it from even tho he was the only old guy i had sex with (lets hope)..quit being such a pussy and get over it,nothing bad happened

Reactions: Sony12345

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
can you imagine 4-5 updates where the mc tries to convince Haley that she was indeed raped and that relationship she had with the pedo teacher was a horrible thing that happened and its killing him inside while she is all like : nahh you have nothing to worry about it was a perfectly normal relationship,he was just the first man to fuck me and stop asking about the daddy kink thats not where i got it from even tho he was the only old guy i had sex with (lets hope)..quit being such a pussy and get over it,nothing bad happened
Yes, that is exactly where I think this game is headed. Hopefully not for that many updates. I can see 2 or 3, though. After that, even I might get worn down by the drama.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Yes, that is exactly where I think this game is headed. Hopefully not for that many updates. I can see 2 or 3, though. After that, even I might get worn down by the drama.
if they go down that path i'll tell you right now first update is gonna be mc trying to confront the pedo teacher,Haley finds out and she's like : stop that,dont do anything you'll regret,its all in the past let it go,second and third will be about serious talks between the twins about Haley's past and how she needs to accept that what happened to her was that she was raped,after that she goes to therapy for 1-2 updates and maybe then the game will be back on track but by them its gonna be nothing like it was when the game started. they 180 the game on a dark path with cheap drama cause lets face it the devs are out of ideas on what to do next no matter what they say that all of this was scheduled in advance,thats the biggest lie they could tell their fanbase

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Already said that haley Is used to be treared like a Pet. Either through her childhood seeking her brothers protection or approval, or at her relationship with her teacher on a different level.

The source of the problematic asspects of her character Is exactly that. Her need to be treated that way.

Her character Is displayed problematic prior to the statutory rape insintent. Probably the insintent was caused but that side of her character and not the opposite.

So hell no her brother mustnt Pet her or "fix" her.
No meaning in realising the True nature of the teacher insident, unless she comes to that point by herself.

Not by peting, arguing or having her brother planting that idea Into her head or guiding her.

So if the info that haley will enentually Come Into that realization Is correct, how i see the story progressing.

No peting and possibly no romantic relationship for a while. She doesnt need a Master or a daddy in this phase.

I see the MC getting out of the relationship one way or another until she figures out on her own her issues.

It was clearly hinted in previous updates by mcs boss "I love him. But i dont like him. Has this ever happened to you?"

Haley displayed a less likeable or unlikeable character in last update. Probably it will get worst in next updates.

But if their relationship is ever going to work she must get to be both lovable and likeable at some point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jubz and Freezer14
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes