Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think your putting words into their mouth or projecting. I think what they meant was used car = 10-15 partners, town bike= 60-100+ in a short span of time
Everyone got a history, what matters is what they do when they together with someone. Slut shaming females for been with several partners is a common thing, while guys that lined them up one by one get a pat on the shoulder as a player. The number doesn't really matter much in the end.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If mom did know, why didn't she contact the authorities? Was the happy illusion of her family more important than putting that guy away and getting justice for her daughter?
If Haley was a willing participant. Even at that age, it probably would hurt her more get dragged through the aftermath of going to the authorities. There is few actual rape cases today that end up in court because the actual victim end up get even more traumatized, and more than often screwed over by the court system in the process. Then get shamed as a slut, attention seeking hoe and whatever by the public.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Even if it was as simple and pure like that I would still be pissed with the teacher, would you be happy if you hire a 50 year old tutor to your kids, let them in your own house, them he abuses your trust and deflowers your 15 year old daughter? I would be completely enraged by that, being in a "moment of weakness" is no excuse.

And if it was going to be as simple as that it would probably be a turned page by now.

In what world would a 50 year old man start sharing his personal life with a 15 year old girl about his problems when he was supposed to be tutoring her? It could happen but it's unlikely. He probably manipulated her, threw a bait telling a sad story and Haley fell for it, like I said, he probably didn't even divorce, the stepdaughter is a hint towards that
Probably not, but I can't say for sure how I would react. At the moment I guess I wouldn't be too happy, but I'm not sure if I would fuck up this guys life, but it might be a different story if I either had a sister or a daughter of that age.
The step daughter thing comes down to the question if it's the same wife, I don't think it's mentioned before that or if his wife had a kid before, it might be a new woman, but other than that it could be evil intentions as in let's get into the pants of this teen girl or it might be, as as I said a moment of weakness in one way or another. In my opinion it's always better to keep a neutral stance until you know enough to actually get some facts instead of just speculation, that's why todays media is so fucked up. They mention "allegedly" once in the topic and then make the article look like it's based on facts, while in reality it's nothing but could or might be or supposedly.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
She is not a pure waifu anymore, some people feels NTR'ed by the Dev after the revelation.
A lot of people nowadays are absolutely stupid. I recently read something about obesity is anti black and people who criticize jews (not even insult, just criticize) are racists. That should tell you enough about the state of a lot of things and people.

Reactions: Ragnar

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Probably not, but I can't say for sure how I would react. At the moment I guess I wouldn't be too happy, but I'm not sure if I would fuck up this guys life, but it might be a different story if I either had a sister or a daughter of that age.
The step daughter thing comes down to the question if it's the same wife, I don't think it's mentioned before that or if his wife had a kid before, it might be a new woman, but other than that it could be evil intentions as in let's get into the pants of this teen girl or it might be, as as I said a moment of weakness in one way or another. In my opinion it's always better to keep a neutral stance until you know enough to actually get some facts instead of just speculation, that's why todays media is so fucked up. They mention "allegedly" once in the topic and then make the article look like it's based on facts, while in reality it's nothing but could or might be or supposedly.
yeah, I know it's not definitive proof, but about the neutral stance, this is fiction man, we are allowed to take sides and maybe be proven wrong further down the line, a lot of times writers makes us biased on purpose and subvert our expectations. And speculation is a sign that we, the readers, are interested in the outcome of that scenario

But sure, we don't have all the facts, and I'm looking forward to see the situation unfold

What we can't do is demand the writer to write the story we want, it's always better for the writer to stick to his vision because he is the only one that has an ideia of the bigger picture

Reactions: Walter Victor

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yeah, I know it's not definitive proof, but about the neutral stance, this is fiction man, we are allowed to take sides and maybe be proven wrong further down the line, a lot of times writers makes us biased on purpose and subvert our expectations. And speculation is a sign that we, the readers, are interested in the outcome of that scenario

But sure, we don't have all the facts, and I'm looking forward to see the situation unfold

What we can't do is demand the writer to write the story we want, it's always better for the writer to stick to his vision because he is the only one that has an ideia of the bigger picture
You know in the "old days" when people used to read books. There was a saying, don't judge a book by it's cover. Same applies to these games right. Just because we form a impression of how things are during the first chapters, doesn't mean things wont change down the road. Then it become a question about ride it out or throw it away. Can't really demand of the creator to make it the way we wan't it to be, because then you would end up with dozens of versions and people would still argue over the story.

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
You know in the "old days" when people used to read books. There was a saying, don't judge a book by it's cover. Same applies to these games right. Just because we form a impression of how things are during the first chapters, doesn't mean things wont change down the road. Then it become a question about ride it out or throw it away. Can't really demand of the creator to make it the way we wan't it to be, because then you would end up with dozens of versions and people would still argue over the story.
my feelings exactly! (y)

ie2adm

Aug 9, 2019
Uninstalled.
Every time MC had a choice to get closer to haley, I chose not to. Game just blatantly ignored the choices and went to incest, all over the place, all the time, all the nights, 99% of the pics and 100% of the animations.
Corridor, corridor, corridor.
Dev, write a comics if that's the way you make games.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Uninstalled.
Every time MC had a choice to get closer to haley, I chose not to. Game just blatantly ignored the choices and went to incest, all over the place, all the time, all the nights, 99% of the pics and 100% of the animations.
Corridor, corridor, corridor.
Dev, write a comics if that's the way you make games.
This is a game about Haley's story that is a accompanied by MC through the story events and such.. What else do you expect?

When you go check out ''Game of Thrones''. do you expect to see shrek there with fiona fucking in the bushes and mule fapping in the corner?

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
or it might be, as as I said a moment of weakness in one way or another. In my opinion it's always better to keep a neutral stance until you know enough to actually get some facts instead of just speculation
Neutral stance? Lmao what? Haley is terrified of her brother leaving her, she wouldn't lie. You don't go to the nearest park to fuck a kid in a moment of weakness. Cheat on your wife with an adult woman? Sure. Fuck an underage girl you're supposed to teach? No.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That is probably some quite a few would preferred to see over what we actually got for last season of GOT, lol.
Guilty.
Not even gonna try and hide it. If GoT wanted to subvert my expectations they may as well go full on fucking crazy and give me Shrek and Fionna fucking.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Guilty.
Not even gonna try and hide it. If GoT wanted to subvert my expectations they may as well go full on fucking crazy and give me Shrek and Fionna fucking.
If that is what peek your interest, just google for it, and you find, lol.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Am I the only one here who didn't read the Haley/Teacher scenario as some kind of forced/rape-y thing? From what I've seen it seemed more like she liked him, he was down and and in a moment of lust/weakness/whatever he gave in and things happened. Not that he was the victim of anything, but it was at least somewhat mutual.
Yeah but it can't be mutual when it's with an under-age person. She can't consent if she's below the age of consent.

Reactions: preglovr12

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I wish the Haley's Story and Life with Mary graphics/character team would work with someone who can write a good plot. Both of the games have likeable characters but awful story. I'm not sure whether that's on purpose or not, but both games could've been instantly better if there's a better storyline to go with it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You are missing one point. MC and Haley have always been close... she would have told him sooner
Jesus Christ, that's dumb! Have you any earthly idea just how difficult it is for victims of sexual abuse to tell someone about it, let alone a member of their own family? Do you honestly believe there would have been a moment, in their entire lives leading up to that moment, where Haley would just tell him, "hey, my first time was with my married male tutor when I was 15 who may or may not have pressured me into it"? The only reason she told him about was because, after having just had sex with each other for the first time, she was telling him how much better it was than her first time. When the hell would it have been appropriate for her to tell him about her first time before they were sexually active with each other?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, some people on this thread really don't know the first thing about people.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes