Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
This is going to feel like a long wait after that update the only thing that will make it better is if Milfy city gets updated in the meantime.
Sorry, but LOLLOLLOL! :D
Milfy City is delayed again, now it's october 10 for Beta

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys... Just wondering What would you do to Klaus if you were in the Mcs shoes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing.
Been in the MC's shoes already with a sibling that was sexaully assualted. Nothing good comes of being a vigilante and soing so only would have caused them more pain and suffering as they would have blamed themselves for my actions and had to re-live the trauma.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
The problem with Ptolemy games is they start well, have good moments but with development they go downhill until become boring.

In this case seems that Ptolemy took note of part of his audience that criticized Life with Mary for being lame and vanilla (even his teammate gamersglory was hard on the game) and seeing this game was going the same way, decided to spice things up.

First it was Daddy's thing, and then Haley's sexual debut drama.

Another feature of their games is they don't provide real choices, so I don't think we can choose different resolutions to the drama created.

So have to wait and see how this story ends, if I don't rule it out first.

Reactions: Jubz

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I just want to give a hypothetical story and would like for your thoughts on how Haley (as you know her through the story) would react, say or, do....

Just wondered what you think she would say or do......knowing what you know of Haley?

I'm still hoping for "lots and lots" of sex with her...Lol!!......………………………...…..Peace!!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
After 0.55, I decided it could get better. She said, MC forgot - we'll move forward.
I always thought you to be an intelligent poster. I may disagree at times, but after all, people more intelligent that all of us here often disagree on a wide variety of topics. But you can't have seriously believed that the whole Klaus matter would be left behind completely in the dust of v0.55. That would be blind wishful-thinking or self-deception at best. Please tell me you wrote that in jest for its shock effect.

"MC forgot?" Come on! That would be a bigger betrayal of the fanbase than ever was claimed to have happened in v0.55.

Or maybe it was just a dream, and we all wake up in J.R Ewing's shower.

Sorry, but that's just silly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is that not the most hypocritical thing that anyone can say? After championing that F95 is a pirate site, you're telling me to make my point and leave? I'm going to suggest to you your own medicine. Go back to Patreon and stick around there where everyone loves the same game because they paid the money. It's a safe spot exclusive for paying customers, you won't find anyone complaining about the game there. Thanks.
Actually, I have said many times on many threads that I don't mind people posting negative comments on games I happen to like. I believe it is one of the things that this forum is for. What gets me is posters thinking that if they keep on posting those same negative comments, that they will somehow change ANYTHING.

Well if it strokes your ego to keep posting negativity here, I am never going to attempt to stop you. I have only suggested to you and to other posters here and elsewhere that there are too many really good games out there to be played. Personally, I want to play those games instead of butting my head against a wall on threads where most posters actually support the game.

EDIT: How long did you spend on your response? I spend time on this thread because I like the game and I like the conversations and speculations on what might happen in the future, and to occasionally defend it.

I was also going to add a long postscript about things I don't do when I don't like a game. But, thankfully for everyone reading this, I decided that would be too self-aggrandizing.

I am sure we will meet again elsewhere. Hopefully it will be under friendlier circumstances. I will try not to respond to any response of yours here. So you can probably have the last word. Adios!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alig8r and Alfius

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
That's what annoyed me somewhat, Let me just state I'm FINE with the story and the sudden dark twist.

I get it's called Haley's story but that doesn't mean her and the mc HAVE to start an incestuous relationship, They can still deal with her Jealousy (Sandra, Adriana) & Mr Klaus while having a typical Brother/Sister relationship.
No homo I had to give you the love eyes my dude finally a sensible comment instead on addictive comments not everyone finds the incestuous relationship between the 2 appealing the story has been great up until that point I still debating playing this update reading the comments it's not clear wether I have to be with Haley or is there a point where I can choose not to be, out of every girl in this game Sandra is the best option she beats all the girls by a landslide by looks personality etc... some may not like Sandra because she's black I'll be honest I feel that's the main reason most who dont like Sandra is because of her race I've read comments saying "do I still have to be with the black girl" Im betting if Sandra was caucasian there would be a totally different topic on Haley being with the MC she would not beat Sandra at all, I also hated the fact towards the beginning of the incestuous acts between MC and Haley the Dev tried his best to down put Sandra at every corner because I truly and honestly believe dev didn't truly plan in the beginning to put incest into the game look how late in the game the incest came and making Sandra move to keep the player away to develop a liking for Haley for those that really liked Sandra manipulation and a way to milk game at its finest this game was soon to be completed but dev chose to make more money hats off to you I guess.

Reactions: Jiren86

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Yes...
Question 2 of them (A.) I get home early from work walk into my house and catch my middle school daughter getting plowed by a guy her age (B.) I get home early from work walk into my house and catch my middle school daughter getting plowed by a guy twice her age. Which of these two would probably land you in jail.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Actually, I have said many times on many threads that I don't mind people posting negative comments on games I happen to like. I believe it is one of the things that this forum is for. What gets me is posters thinking that if they keep on posting those same negative comments, that they will somehow change ANYTHING.

Well if it strokes your ego to keep posting negativity here, I am never going to attempt to stop you. I have only suggested to you and to other posters here and elsewhere that there are too many really good games out there to be played. Personally, I want to play those games instead of butting my head against a wall on threads where most posters actually support the game.

EDIT: How long did you spend on your response? I spend time on this thread because I like the game and I like the conversations and speculations on what might happen in the future, and to occasionally defend it.

I was also going to add a long postscript about things I don't do when I don't like a game. But, thankfully for everyone reading this, I decided that would be too self-aggrandizing.

I am sure we will meet again elsewhere. Hopefully it will be under friendlier circumstances. I will try not to respond to any response of yours here. So you can probably have the last word. Adios!
But that has happened are we forgetting The Engagement if it was not for the comments dev would have continued in the direction he was heading.

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
Question 2 of them (A.) I get home early from work walk into my house and catch my middle school daughter getting plowed by a guy her age (B.) I get home early from work walk into my house and catch my middle school daughter getting plowed by a guy twice her age. Which of these two would probably land you in jail.
Personally, if I had a middle school daughter, and I come home and she is getting plowed, I don't care how old he is, he's going to the hospital! Then afterwards I need to figure out what I did wrong for a 12-14 girl to think it's ok to have sex at that age in the first place.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But that has happened are we forgetting The Engagement if it was not for the comments dev would have continued in the direction he was heading.
I play that game too. But that game is still in early development, so a developer can easily change course. This game is in... what? It's 13th release? [There are 13 episode scripts in the game folder.]

As I have said in another response, I believe that going back and changing what happened at the v0.55 would be a complete betrayal.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I play that game too. But that game is still in early development, so a developer can easily change course. This game is in... what? It's 13th release? [There are 13 episode scripts in the game folder.]

As I have said in another response, I believe that going back and changing what happened at the v0.55 would be a complete betrayal.
I agree

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes