Red469

May 18, 2018
I don't see why it'd have to be up to MC for maintaining, Victor could put him through a wall regardless. If Sandra was raped and MC's letting her down, Victor could be pretty pissed no matter what's going on, or he could understand about long distance relationships usually failing.

All that I do know is punishing a player for something that's out of their control would be a fucking joke. There would be no reason for this to be a VN with choices and they could just make it a kinetic novel.
Agreed

I'm inclined to go with the latter although it may still be a bit too early for the MC to break things of with Sandra because of the long distance issue since I think it's only been a couple of weeks since she started that job.

But again, the choices haven't really had much of an impact on the overall storyline, they've just provided different scenes at certain points based on what the MC wanted to do at that particular moment. The choices, so far, are fairly inconsequential to the overall narrative and I don't see a problem with VNs and games doing this.
I think there will be context to this, just at this point that context is Not yet seen in the VN.

I'm certainly not suggesting that Victor should get mad at the MC for breaking up with Sandra. It's only if he's sleeping around on her while still trying to maintain a relationship — which (if he's still in the relationship) he now has, no matter what choices you made with the other NPCs — that would lead to consequences.
Cheating usually does, having said this Part time relationships seldom ever work

I've never reported anyone, and certainly won't start now.

Also: heathen? :ROFLMAO:
"Heathen"
This one made me Laugh...
Really I think he meant that to compliment you mate... I mean really takes one to know one... Riiight?

Reactions: Segnbora

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
All this rancour and critiquing of a VN that isn't finished is so ridiculous. It's like walking out of the cinema 30 minutes in to the movie, bashing it all over social media, and writing a negative review even though you never saw how it ended, it's just that one plot twist annoyed you enough to leave. It could pay off, it could not, but we're still not done yet and at the end of the day, when it is all done, then we can properly judge it. But, for now, I think all the negative nancies need to just to take a chill pill and see how this all plays out before delivering a final judgment.

Reactions: Red469 and Segnbora

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is also the possibility that Sandra will become the 'beard', since Ptolemy IS involved in this game, and that's how his first game (Dreaming of Dana) wound up resolving the incest problem.

Think of it. There are two individuals that have relationship points maintained in this game - Haley and Sandra. This (along with individual choices) is exactly the mechanism that was used for the beard selection in Dreaming of Dana.
Dreaming of Dana was a weird one. You either choose a swinging couple as your beard or an emotionally damaged woman who the MC and his sister treat like a daughter but also have sex with. I much preferred the third ending where the MC leaves to go live somewhere else then Dana visits him and they end up deciding to stay together as a couple in this new place where nobody knows them. Was a much cleaner and happier ending, in my book.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
To see that story is becoming nonsensical, resembling attempt of making the whole thing by using one half of watermelon and one half of egg, you don't need a complete game for that.

But Haley's character was ruined way before that - the moment when she started to call MC "Daddy". That was creepy AF. And after all of this? I wonder if it was just Mr Klaus or it was even the real "Daddy". And there are some uncomfortable scenes with having that in the back of our minds.

Now, if those rumours about what Ptolemy said are true, this will become the most hated game by (former) fans.

Let's hope for the best (while preparing for the worst).

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
To see that story is becoming nonsensical, resembling attempt of making the whole thing by using one half of watermelon and one half of egg, you don't need a complete game for that.

But Haley's character was ruined way before that - the moment when she started to call MC "Daddy". That was creepy AF. And after all of this? I wonder if it was just Mr Klaus or it was even the real "Daddy". And there are some uncomfortable scenes with having that in the back of our minds.

Now, if those rumours about what Ptolemy said are true, this will become the most hated game by (former) fans.

Let's hope for the best (while preparing for the worst).
What's the rumor?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To see that story is becoming nonsensical
What? The story makes more sense now if anything, a victim of abuse having sexual deviations is quite common. Incest relationship in the West are a very rare thing today.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Dreaming of Dana was a weird one. You either choose a swinging couple as your beard or an emotionally damaged woman who the MC and his sister treat like a daughter but also have sex with. I much preferred the third ending where the MC leaves to go live somewhere else then Dana visits him and they end up deciding to stay together as a couple in this new place where nobody knows them. Was a much cleaner and happier ending, in my book.
There was also Dana's lady friend who was a bit of a dom, was bald and rode a motorcycle.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That he was pissed with fans after 0.55 and threatened he'll start making NTR stories.
Ah so he's going to jump the shark because the fans did.

I don't think that's going to happen with this project or any existing ones. A future project sure though.

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
There Is a saying in my country...

"The lord got angry, and cut of his Dick"

If ptolemy got angry maybe he end up cutting of his.

And there we have in all its glory ptolemy threatening the fans. And getting angry for the critique. While advising viitgames to keep away from F95.

To anyone having a common sense it 100% clear that he has taken Over HS.
Poor viitgames either doesnt care or been taken hostage...

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
what? he was pissed off with the fans cause they didnt put up with the bullshit turn of events that ruined a perfect game? how dare they not be a group of mindless sheep? :ROFLMAO:
Probably cause that bullshit turn of events was his idea. So felt the need to defend it.

There Is another rumor pending. That General alarm was sounded in discord about ratings.

Is that also True?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That he was pissed with fans after 0.55 and threatened he'll start making NTR stories.
What is this, people didn't appreciate the art of turning a lighthearted rom com into drama full of sexual abuse and statutory rape?

How could this be....

The problem with that kind of drama is it changes the tone of the game completely. One minute people were enjoying a romantic tale wondering how it will go then 1 update later it's gone dark and the leading lady has turned from a likeable character with wit and charm into a mentally damaged, emotional wreck of a woman.

Her rbother tells her to stop calling him something yet she keeps doing it and it's clear she's being made to look emotionally unstable.

Sandra, who was my fave, has also the short end of the stick poked in her eye.

Of course it's going to get backlash when you change the game into something else so far in.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hey whats wrong here with you guys it is a game ok??

and i like the way the story goes and some guys here seeming to forget that it is not reality it is a GAME man.
this will Surely happen in reality too in some way maybe similar to the story in this game but please,please,please don´t confound a game like haley here with reality.

the gamestory could go in many directions from the last update so just wait and see.

and i bet 80% or even more users here that are criticize don´t even pay for it so they have surley no right to criticize.
every user that pays for the game does not need to download it here so i bet it is 100%.

and as many many users before me i´ll tell you : IF YOU DONT´T LIKE IT DONT´T PLAY IT!!!

and one more thing : the game is not even finished yet so wait up with the criticism until it is finished ok???

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I didn't like any of the 'beards' for the reasons you mentioned.

Andrea was the most attractive of the prospective beards to me. But she was so submissive as to become a ridiculous caricature. I was only mildly interested in the swinger wife, Maria, and wouldn't let her swinger husband, John, get anywhere near Dana, which made that relationship ridiculous. There was a third girl, Jennifer. She was polar opposite of Andrea. I never cared for her, and couldn't bring myself to do her ending.

To me, the most well-adjusted NPC in that game was the club owner's daughter (Mila?), even though she was being prostituted out by her father. I would rather have had a 'beard' ending with her than any of the others.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

and i like the way the story goes and some guys here seeming to forget that it is not reality it is a GAME man.
this will Surely happen in reality too in some way maybe similar to the story in this game but please,please,please don´t confound a game like haley here with reality.

the gamestory could go in many directions from the last update so just wait and see.

and i bet 80% or even more users here that are criticize don´t even pay for it so they have surley no right to criticize.
every user that pays for the game does not need to download it here so i bet it is 100%.

and as many many users before me i´ll tell you : IF YOU DONT´T LIKE IT DONT´T PLAY IT!!!

and one more thing : the game is not even finished yet so wait up with the criticism until it is finished ok???
The whole purpose of this forum is to upload games and for people to share their opinion on said games.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE'S OPINIONS THEN DON'T READ THEM.

Until you get moderator status you can stop telling people what they can and can't say, you aren't that important.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The whole purpose of this forum is to upload games and for people to share their opinion on said games.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE PEOPLE'S OPINIONS THEN DON'T READ THEM.

Until you get moderator status you can stop telling people what they can and can't say, you aren't that important.
i read all of them that does not change the fact that some users here are forgetting that this is a GAME and will always be a game.
i not want moderator status here i have no time for that.
and i don´t care for the uploading of games here so just you know.

all i was telling was that this is GAME is Fiction and not real.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

*sarcasm on* yeah guys how dare you have something bad to say about this game? this guy and a few others like where the story is headed so you should all stop complaining about it.so what if this is a pirate site? does that give you the right to say bad things about this game and have an opinion about it? no it doesnt. now i dont wanna hear anyone say something bad about this game cause otherwise i'll be really mad :ROFLMAO: *sarcasm off* Really dude? we're not allowed to express our feelings about a game that we loved and think it got dragged through mud just cause you like it? maybe take a chill pill and let everyone have their saying even if its bad or good. like Avaron1974 said,IF YOU DONT LIKE IT,DONT READ IT

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes