Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sry Mate,

But you have clearly lost it.
See what you written before.

Imagine thar type of a reaction to every critique. And an arguement that a random person cant critique for example halle berry catwoman because it wasnt made personally for him or that he Is shit on someone elses work.

I have news for you.
I can critique whatever i want however i want.

If i want to take a shit on someone elses work (by rating low) hell yeah i will do.
Its called freedom of opinion.

I also take a dump on every developer alergic to critigue, even more if He gets angry and threatens the players Base.

I also As a member of this community a take a Hard dump on every developers face that encourages other developers to not participate in this community.

Cheers and out
Reading comprehension isn't your strongsuit, is it?

I have said repeatedly that people can critique as much as they want. Say you don't like the plot twist, say that you think it's a bad idea, say you're against the idea that Haley might have been raped, say that you think this is going in the wrong direction. Have at it, hoss. Just dont make up bullshit about the VN's story before we even know what's going on. Don't think that the story needs to change because you are personally offended. Don't shit on the dev's decision before you see if it pans out. They've taken a risk, and they'll either ride that risk to glory or fall flat on their face, but we don't know which of those outcomes it will be yet.

People can be angry right now thinking that it's a mis-step, but what if it works out? What if the story ends in a satisfying way? Nobody knows what's coming next or what it all means, and if it turns out to be terrible then I'll join you all in being critical, but right now all the speculative bullshit about what's going to happen needs to stop because it isn't helpful for anyone.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
People can be angry right now thinking that it's a mis-step, but what if it works out? What if the story ends in a satisfying way? Nobody knows what's coming next or what it all means, and if it turns out to be terrible then I'll join you all in being critical, but right now all the speculative bullshit about what's going to happen needs to stop because it isn't helpful for anyone.
The game shot itself in the foot. It doesn't matter how well it limps to the finish, it'll always have a fucked up foot.

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, how can i say.... i finish to play this game for first time, contrary to my decisions to play a game only if has finished, because all of this comentary of last 20 page make my very curious about this game.
Well this game come to be a drama in my opinion but this not make the game bad, contrary i think be become more good, i dont agree to think a creation is god only if fullfil my expectations. is more literary masterpieces or films that dont fullfil my things but this dont make it worst. And yes ... about Haley ... is a story about a girl, yes a girl what maybe in her young ages make maybe bad choice, probably abused probably not, because of that have acquired some strange fetish how like old man and hard things about sex like dominated an spanking etc. yes is not funny things but realy love her brother and if you realy are a understanding guy you know how this thigs realy hapen in real life. Now i know here is more that wish to have a purely romantic story with a beautiful hapyend but is this dosent hapen or maybe dont hapen in the way you want, make this game worst? Like the Love Story, i think some of watched or read it, or Ana Karenina i hope you read this masterpiece, this opera is worst because is not ended how you wish? then what is bad about this game? because Haley had sex before you start the game ? or probably her lust desire is to have sex with a old man that behave her dominant and treath her like a slave? Yes i think if you consider a game is god or not only if you cant accept the charater of the game (female) have sex previously encounter the MC or have sex with her boyfrend or husband, then you realy have wrong.
Dev. this is a great game what become more interesting in future. Make it good man.
If you dont like it stop playng that is.

My english is not my native language, sorry for that.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So I was looking at trying the game but looks like there is some dissent, can someone some it up? Seems from the posts it went from a lighthearted game to a dark Rapey type game? Or am I way off base?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I was looking at trying the game but looks like there is some dissent, can someone some it up? Seems from the posts it went from a lighthearted game to a dark Rapey type game? Or am I way off base?
Without going into too much detail, the game is mostly about a brother and sister gradually becoming very close with one another as they live and work together in the big city. Then, after finally crossing that threshold, it's revealed that Haley perhaps has a bit of a dark past with possible sexual abuse/grooming/rape by an older man, or it was entirely consensual and she instigated it, but we don't truly know yet as it's entirely ambiguous.

I'd say you should still play it and make up your own mind rather than relying on others who are just jumping to conclusions without knowing all the facts.

Reactions: Segnbora

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I have said repeatedly that people can critique as much as they want.
Yet, you reported the 1-star reviews for spoilers,. So clearly you aren't saying those people are allowed to critique as much as they want.

There are three problems with this:

1. If you really believe that people should wait until the end before making their conclusion, then it must go both ways for positive and negative opinions. You can't just say that just for people who give negative opinion, telling them to wait and what if it works out in the end. You have to also then question those with positive opinion, telling them to wait and what if it doesn't work out in the end.

2. People can only voice their opinion based on what they're given. If they don't think it makes sense to make a sudden change of direction mid-game, then it's perfectly valid to think that way based on what's already given.

3. If you really believe that people can be angry right now thinking that it's a misstep, then stop trying to come up with ways to prevent them from exactly being angry right now because they think it's a misstep by telling them to wait and see how the game ends.

I've said numerous times that whilst it is a jarring change in tone and focus for the story, I'm invested enough in these characters to see it through to the end, and if it works out and the story ends up benefiting from this then great, otherwise I too might very well become more critical.
Here's the answer, right? You acknowledged it's a jarring change in tone and focus for the story, and you acknowledged that the only reason for you to see it through to the end is because you're invested enough in these characters. So essentially, you're continuing the game despite the jarring change in the story. What is so problematic with other people choosing to cut their losses because of the jarring change in the story?

In the end, what I'm trying to say is that if you really believe people are free to have their opinions, then stop trying to find ways to invalidate their opinions.

Jun 1, 2017
Nope, she was raped, full stop, no way around it. 15 is too young to legally give consent.
J dont think is was rape, because if you try to understand a litle a womans heart then you know about how much dmg can make to a woman and more for a15 year girl, to her mind and soul, a realy rape, after a rape never wil desvolt a sex fetish with old male and a kynky things like spanking and punishment, more acurate wil desvolte a repulsion about sex and a highly fear about old man but this is only main opinion , and about to legally consent try to think about if the girl realy care abut the legality to have consent when want to have sex, you probably be very surprised to hear how many girls of 15 years old have sex with consent and is not rape.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
you probably be very surprised to hear how many girls of 15 years old have sex with consent and is not rape.
Not sure what country you're from but that's not possible in many nations, unless the person she's having sex with is close to her age.

You're right it's not forced sex and it might not be called rape where you live or are from, but illegal sex with a minor is called statutory rape here in the States.

Reactions: Valeck

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yet, you reported the 1-star reviews for spoilers. So clearly you aren't saying those people are allowed to critique as much as they want.
Posting a spoiler is not a critique especially when, a) it's used in the context of saying "X happens in this game and now this game sucks so you should avoid it", and b) the so-called review mentions something that is either flagrantly false or mis-leading. The reviews I reported did exactly that and I believe that a review should be a well-thought out, well-rationed, critical assessment of a body of work (from their perspective, of course) and not simply, "Me no likey this part, me hate game, you hate game too, NO PLAY!"

There are three problems with this:

1. If you really believe that people should wait until the end before making their conclusion, then it must go both ways for positive and negative opinions. You can't just say that just for people who give negative opinion, telling them to wait and what if it works out in the end. You have to also then question those with positive opinion, telling them to wait and what if it doesn't work out in the end.

2. People can only voice their opinion based on what they're given. If they don't think it makes sense to make a sudden change of direction mid-game, then it's perfectly valid to think that way based on what's already given.

3. If you really believe that people can be angry right now thinking that it's a misstep, then stop trying to come up with ways to prevent them from exactly being angry right now because they think it's a misstep by telling them to wait and see how the game ends.
1. Saying you don't like the inclusion of a story element is a fair negative opinion, but to then embellish on top of that and start declaring you know what is going to happen in the story and then using that made-up assumption to claim this VN is ruined and the worst thing ever is not a fair negative opinion. It's not about people having a negative opinion of what's currently in the VN, it's about people having a negative opinion about stuff that hasn't been revealed yet based on an assumption. Hence why I think that jumping to conclusions before knowing what actually happened and seeing if, despite the initial controversy, it actually works out in the end, is a better way to approach this.

2. I'm not against people voicing their opinion of things as they stand now, but the problem is people voicing an opinion on what they haven't been given.

3. I'm not trying to stop anyone being angry at the story right now, but at the story they've made up in their own heads.

Here's the answer, right? You acknowledged it's a jarring change in tone and focus for the story, and you acknowledged that the only reason for you to see it through to the end is because you're invested enough in these characters. So essentially, you're continuing the game despite the jarring change in the story. What is so problematic with other people choosing to cut their losses because of the jarring change in the story?
People can choose to stop playing this if they want, I'm not going to stop them, but don't take a dump on the floor as you leave in the form of made-up BS about what hasn't happened yet and actively discouraging other people from playing and making up their own mind about it by playing the game themselves.

In the end, what I'm trying to say is that if you really believe people are free to have their opinions, then stop trying to find ways to invalidate their opinions.
Opinions are fine, but using a personal assumption to spread mis-information is not an opinion. Also, providing someone with an alternate perspective is not trying to "invalidate their opinions", but merely expressing a counter-viewpoint.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Not sure what country you're from but that's not possible in many nations, unless the person she's having sex with is close to her age.

You're right it's not forced sex and it might not be called rape where you live or are from, but illegal sex with a minor is called statutory rape here in the States.
Yeah sorry, i dont think about the legally terms, only i say how in a specific circumstance the girl dont care about this, i refer abot is not forced sex probably this is the corect term. And yes in my country sex with minors is forbiden but sems how some ppl dont care about this when the heat is up.Sorry again about missunderstanding.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
i dont think about the legal terms
It's actually fine and appropriate in this case, because the difference between Haley's view and the law's view is sort of the crux of the conflict.

That said, read the previous post. We're probably done with this subject for now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Posting a spoiler is not a critique especially when, a) it's used in the context of saying "X happens in this game and now this game sucks so you should avoid it", and b) the so-called review mentions something that is either flagrantly false or mis-leading. The reviews I reported did exactly that
A. Why not? The fact is "X does happen", the opinion of the reviewer is "and now this game sucks (because of X happening) so you should avoid it".

B. What part exactly are you talking about when it comes to flagrantly false or misleading? I looked at the 1-star reviews and there's no false information in any of them.

You included this line on your own review: "P.S. This VN does NOT contain any NTR. Don't let the neg reviewers tell you otherwise" but there was no mention of the game having NTR in the negative reviews either. Out of the last 20 reviews, there were only 2 mentions of NTR and both of them in the positive reviews saying "there's no NTR".

and I believe that a review should be a well-thought out, well-rationed, critical assessment of a body of work (from their perspective, of course) and not simply, "Me no likey this part, me hate game, you hate game too, NO PLAY!"
So here's an honest question. Do you report the positive reviews that are simply "me likey this part, me love game, you love game too, YES PLAY!"? Because there are a lot of 5-star reviews that only consist of 2-3 lines and by no means a well-thought out, well-rationed, critical assessment of a body of work.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Without going into too much detail, the game is mostly about a brother and sister gradually becoming very close with one another as they live and work together in the big city. Then, after finally crossing that threshold, it's revealed that Haley perhaps has a bit of a dark past with possible sexual abuse/grooming/rape by an older man, or it was entirely consensual and she instigated it, but we don't truly know yet as it's entirely ambiguous.

I'd say you should still play it and make up your own mind rather than relying on others who are just jumping to conclusions without knowing all the facts.
I think I covered this before. She will come to realize that she was abused. She did not instigate it.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
J dont think is was rape, because if you try to understand a litle a womans heart then you know about how much dmg can make to a woman and more for a15 year girl, to her mind and soul, a realy rape, after a rape never wil desvolt a sex fetish with old male and a kynky things like spanking and punishment, more acurate wil desvolte a repulsion about sex and a highly fear about old man but this is only main opinion , and about to legally consent try to think about if the girl realy care abut the legality to have consent when want to have sex, you probably be very surprised to hear how many girls of 15 years old have sex with consent and is not rape.

Again rape. She will come to understand it as such. Unless a change has been made.

Reactions: apnea111

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
There is a new story called WVM, I don't know if anyone has played it. Everything about it is great except in the initial release MC's dick was just way too big, WAY TOO BIG! Anyway the developer got a lot of feedback on the topic. On the first update he shrunk the size, although he did not change the size in the story already made. It's nice to see that some developers frequent their game's F95 forum to find out what people are saying about their story in an attempt to make it better. It's also nice to see a developer engage in the conversation about their work. I wish that Viitgames and Ptolmey would engage more in the forum. Were there any real negative comments before the August update? Maybe if they had, they would have known what we (and I know my opinion does not reflect everyone's opinion) liked about the story. Maybe we would not be on the path we are now on.

• Love
Reactions: Alig8r

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Again rape. She will come to understand it as such. Unless a change has been made.
Well have you watched those stereotypical ntr jav Movies with highly detailed titles such us

"I was raped by my father in law for 7 days until i lost my mind"

Where the female feels sympathy for the old fart, caters and comforts him cause he seems miserable ans helpless?

And then old fart pulls Dick out, Fucks the shit out of her, while he seems half in Shock half ecstatic, and Screams like a slaughtered pig?

And when caught by husband in Last scene she knows its wrong, but keeps riding the Dick?

Thats the exact way the haleys teacher MC relationship is described.

Having the event happening in the past , although every other stereotypical ntr box Is Hard checked, its not technically ntr. (just borderline)

And having the revelation in present time, you cant humiliate the MC by keep riding Mr Klaus Dick.
So you just humiliate him by the constant daddy reference.

“I am in love with my brother. But when 15 i was raped by my 48 years old teacher until i lost my mind. Now when i fuck my brother i call him daddy"

NGOD 0.60. Ptolemy series.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes