apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
I don't know about other people, but I got a headache reading this. o_O
Why Mate?

Isnt the title

"i am in love with my brother. But when 15 i was raped by my 48 years old teacher until i lost my mind. Now when i fuck my brother i call him daddy"

an accurate description of the story core atm?

Or my description of the act bothers you?

Isnt this the way dev have described or hinted it in every detail?

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Because your post is poorly written and confusing to read. I understand the meaning of the words you wrote, but I don't understand the context and purpose of it.
Well i am not a native english speaker but a believe my points are clear.

People debate if haleys teacher case Is a rape one. Aside from the fact that such a case between a 15 years old and a 48 years old teacher is defined by law or ethics As a statutory rape one the main arguement Is haleys understanding about it.

If haley had revealed that "i was raped or exploited when 15“ instead of "i was fucking Mr. Klaus when 15 daddy“ there would be no debate Over the nature of the case.

So HS and a "my father in law raped me for 7 days until i lost my mind" stereotypical jav ntr movie common paterns.

Besides the obvious that set the background. A naive female that wants to cater or comfort old fart that exploits her.
Haley understanding of the case Is a stereotypical ntr jav one. Female gets raped but also gets pleasure from the act. In a way that in every ntr rape jav scenario rape Is presented in a debatable or even a pleasurable manner for the FC (same case in HS)
And in way that presents female indicisive of how to deal with her feelings in both cases.
And a female that developes behavior paterns that seem non logical due to their sexual insticts. Either by continuing riding the dick infront of husband, or by constantly reminding the incident through the daddy references in each case. And by humiliating the MC in both cases.

Stereotypical borderline ntr content.

Ngod jav series is a highly fappable one. But so stereotypical that ends more of a parody story rather than a drama.

Dev should Stop dragging the haleys teacher case out (or adding aditional side drama) before it becomes a Complete parody.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Well i am not a native english speaker but a believe my points are clear.

People debate if haleys teacher case Is a rape one. Aside from the fact that such a case between a 15 years old and a 48 years old teacher is defined by law or ethics As a statutory rape one the main arguement Is haleys understanding about it.

If haley had revealed that "i was raped or exploited when 15“ instead of "i was fucking Mr. Klaus when 15 daddy“ there would be no debate Over the nature of the case.

So HS and a "my father in law raped me for 7 days until i lost my mind" stereotypical jav ntr movie common paterns.

Besides the obvious that set the background. A naive female that wants to cater or comfort old fart that exploits her.
Haley understanding of the case Is a stereotypical ntr jav one. Female gets raped but also gets pleasure from the act. In a way that in every ntr rape jav scenario rape Is presented in a debatable or even a pleasurable manner for the FC (same case in HS)
And in way that presents female indicisive of how to deal with her feelings in both cases.
And a female that developes behavior paterns that seem non logical due to their sexual insticts. Either by continuing riding the dick infront of husband, or by constantly reminding the incident through the daddy references in each case. And by humiliating the MC in both cases.

Stereotypical borderline ntr content.

Ngod jav series is a highly fappable one. But so stereotypical that ends more of a parody story rather than a drama.

Dev should Stop dragging the haleys teacher case out (or adding aditional side drama) before it becomes a Complete parody.
How about you do a game and we comment. I think it would be fun to read your reactions ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A. Why not? The fact is "X does happen", the opinion of the reviewer is "and now this game sucks (because of X happening) so you should avoid it".

B. What part exactly are you talking about when it comes to flagrantly false or misleading? I looked at the 1-star reviews and there's no false information in any of them.

You included this line on your own review: "P.S. This VN does NOT contain any NTR. Don't let the neg reviewers tell you otherwise" but there was no mention of the game having NTR in the negative reviews either. Out of the last 20 reviews, there were only 2 mentions of NTR and both of them in the positive reviews saying "there's no NTR".
A. You can talk about what happens, yes, and express an opinion about it, but then leave it at that. Don't try to tell people to not play because you think it's terrible, because they may have a different opinion after playing. Simply state your opinion and move on.

B. DarkLordSith's "review" where they say, "main theme of the game is now RAPE. first Haley gets raped by a pedophile when she was a teen now you find out your current gf was abused/raped too". The main theme is not rape, we don't know the full story of what happened with Haley, and we don't know why the MC has been told to talk to Victor about Haley. Just complete, 100% made-up bullshit.

As for the NTR part, there was a 1 star review (in between DarkLordSith and ptahn) from someone that said something along the lines of, "This is a shitty rape and NTR game so just avoid it." It has since been deleted (possibly from being reported) but it was there when I wrote my review hence why I included that part.

So here's an honest question. Do you report the positive reviews that are simply "me likey this part, me love game, you love game too, YES PLAY!"? Because there are a lot of 5-star reviews that only consist of 2-3 lines and by no means a well-thought out, well-rationed, critical assessment of a body of work.
Never said I reported the ones that say they don't like a specific part, only the ones that post lies about the story (like DarkLordSith) and the ones the openly post spoilers about the plot. If people use spoiler tags on inline spoilers, fine, but reviews should, for the most part, contain vague language about the story without giving too much away about precisely what happens.

Last edited:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
How about you do a game and we comment. I think it would be fun to read your reactions ;)
How about no.

I wouldnt participate in the community. I would encourage other dev to not participate also. I would be alergic to critisism while not giving a shit about your opinion (in pure ptolemys style)

Who would like that guy?

Oh wait. Probably you would...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
A. You can talk about what happens, yes, and express an opinion about it, but then leave at that. Don't try to tell people to not play because you think it's terrible, because they may have a different opinion after playing. Simply state your opinion and move on.

B. DarkLordSith's "review" where they say, "main theme of the game is now RAPE. first Haley gets raped by a pedophile when she was a teen now you find out your current gf was abused/raped too". The main theme is not rape, we don't know the full story of what happened with Haley, and we don't know why the MC has been told to talk to Victor about Haley. Just complete, 100% made-up bullshit.

As for the NTR part, there was a 1 star review (in between DarkLordSith and ptahn) from someone that said something along the lines of, "This is a shitty rape and NTR game so just avoid it." It has since been deleted (possibly from being reported) but it was there when I wrote my review hence why I included that part.

Never said I reported the ones that say they don't like a specific part, only the ones that post lies about the story (like DarkLordSith) and the ones the openly post spoilers about the plot. If people use spoiler tags on inline spoilers, fine, but reviews should, for the most part, contain vague language about the story without giving too much away about precisely what happens.
you can spam that report button out of spite all you want ''DOC'',that's not gonna change the mind of the majority of people here into thinking that this is still a good game and new players who wanna try it have the right to know whats going on in this game because the change of story is to drastic and some will not wanna play if thats the case. You need to start understanding that this is a pirate site and we all have the right to state our mind either telling the game is good or shit,doesn't matter which one,its all speculations at this point your posts as well,nobody knows whats gonna happen,just cause you see the rainbow at the end of the game doesnt make it so.So again learn to respect other people and their way of expressing about this game,stop taking it so personal.A lot have changed in the past 2 updates and if you're fine with it and still think this is going well then good for you if not i suggest you mind your own business regarding how other with different opinions view this game.

Reactions: Valeck and apnea111

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
How about no.

I wouldnt participate in the community. I would encourage other dev to not participate also. I would be alergic to critisism while not giving a shit about your opinion (in pure ptolemys style)

Who would like that guy?

Oh wait. Probably you would...
Sometimes not good to be full of himself ;)

Reactions: apnea111

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you can spam that report button out of spite all you want ''DOC'',that's not gonna change the mind of the majority of people here into thinking that this is still a good game and new players who wanna try it have the right to know whats going on in this game because the change of story is to drastic and some will not wanna play if thats the case. You need to start understanding that this is a pirate site and we all have the right to state our mind either telling the game is good or shit,doesn't matter which one,its all speculations at this point your posts as well,nobody knows whats gonna happen,just cause you see the rainbow at the end of the game doesnt make it so.So again learn to respect other people and their way of expressing about this game,stop taking it so personal.A lot have changed in the past 2 updates and if you're fine with it and still think this is going well then good for you if not i suggest you mind your own business regarding how other with different opinions view this game.
I didn't even @ you and yet you found this post. Do you search your name to see if people are talking about you or did someone PM you?

Anyway, on the substance of your word salad, it's ironic that you accuse me of "spamming" the report button out of spite when you yourself posted that so-called review out of spite. You want to express your opinion about this story element and how it was handled, fine, have it at hoss, I have no problem with that. But don't start spreading lies about what the main theme of this game is or about the events of the story when we don't know what they are yet. People have a right to know the gist of what this game is about, that is true, but that doesn't mean someone can spill every last detail about it whilst also colouring it with their own opinion and/or tell people to not to play it just because of their own personal opinion and hurt feelings. "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Reactions: Red469

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I didn't even @ you and yet you found this post. Do you search your name to see if people are talking about you or did someone PM you?

Anyway, on the substance of your word salad, it's ironic that you accuse me of "spamming" the report button out of spite when you yourself posted that so-called review out of spite. You want to express your opinion about this story element and how it was handled, fine, have it at hoss, I have no problem with that. But don't start spreading lies about what the main theme of this game is or about the events of the story when we don't know what they are yet. People have a right to know the gist of what this game is about, that is true, but that doesn't mean someone can spill every last detail about it whilst also colouring it with their own opinion and/or tell people to not to play it just because of their own personal opinion and hurt feelings. "One man's trash is another man's treasure."
i still follow this thread cause im stupid enough to believe that maybe maybe this game will eventually redeem itself with all the bullshit thats been going on and i saw my name in one of your posts,thats how. The main theme of the game is RAPE cause the devs decided that and still havent dropped that plot or gave us more details about it so yeah that's what's on our minds right now. Until the devs decide to be done with this ''amazing complex plot'' this is still in the game and its the main core right now,it stopped being a comedy/romance game 2 updates ago.Spoiler or not people still have the right to know what is going on to either play the game if they like that or dont.Again the main theme right now its RAPE,the romance is gone,the comedy is gone,most of the people dont give a shit about those until the issue regarding Haley's past ( and Sandra's too maybe) are taken care of and most important how will the devs take care of that. Edit : this will be my last reply to you cause you and i are not only not on the same page,we're not even in the same book.

Reactions: Valeck

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i still follow this thread cause im stupid enough to believe that maybe maybe this game will eventually redeem itself with all the bullshit thats been going on and i saw my name in one of your posts,thats how. The main theme of the game is RAPE cause the devs decided that and still havent dropped that plot or gave us more details about it so yeah that's what's on our minds right now. Until the devs decide to be done with this ''amazing complex plot'' this is still in the game and its the main core right now,it stopped being a comedy/romance game 2 updates ago.Spoiler or not people still have the right to know what is going on to either play the game if they like that or dont.Again the main theme right now its RAPE,the romance is gone,the comedy is gone,most of the people dont give a shit about those until the issue regarding Haley's past ( and Sandra's too maybe) are taken care of and most important how will the devs take care of that
The main theme/plot of this game is a burgeoning sexual relationship between a brother and his sister. Everything else is a plot device meant to advance that relationship and/or affect it in some way. Know the difference.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Ok so I don't comment much if at all anymore on the games I make especially on F95 as I have a complex Love/hate relationship with this site that being said This game is not NTR. Sounds like people bitching don't know what the fuck NTR is. The other thing is Yes we work with stories that have sharp edges. Life with Mary was a bit outside our ballpark as it was almost too sweet. Our stories go for realism and the game is Haily's Story so it's a unvarnished, not all sunshine and Rainbows story. Just like real life. So the story is not changing because a few people that don't support the game financially and even the few that do have a problem with it because they're too sensitive. We don't put sex first we put a good story first. When we make Adult games we cover Adult topics too. There are enough dumb fuck and go games out there. Do we do special renders for big-time patreons or walkthroughs or special editions no we spend all our time on making games and getting each game right yah patches take a month or two that because as soon as we release one game we are already running the next on Five games a month updated. No free time to lollygag around. No life outside of game making just to scrape by.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Ok so I don't comment much if at all anymore on the games I make especially on F95 as I have a complex Love/hate relationship with this site that being said This game is not NTR. Sounds like people bitching don't know what the fuck NTR is. The other thing is Yes we work with stories that have sharp edges. Life with Mary was a bit outside our ballpark as it was almost too sweet. Our stories go for realism and the game is Haily's Story so it's a unvarnished, not all sunshine and Rainbows story. Just like real life. So the story is not changing because a few people that don't support the game financially and even the few that do have a problem with it because they're too sensitive. We don't put sex first we put a good story first. When we make Adult games we cover Adult topics too. There are enough dumb fuck and go games out there. Do we do special renders for big-time patreons or walkthroughs or special editions no we spend all our time on making games and getting each game right yah patches take a month or two that because as soon as we release one game we are already running the next on Five games a month updated. No free time to lollygag around. No life outside of game making just to scrape by.
Very few people mentioned NTR. In the last dozen pages there are next to none mentions of it. In the review section there was one review and it was deleted rather quickly. Dismissing criticism on the grounds that players dislike non-existent ntr, realistic stories or expect the usual fuckfest is a pretty arrogant thing to say. The title received almost universal praise until the tone shift was introduced in the last couple of updates. The game was in the 15 top rated games and one of the top rated visual novels. It doesn't matter in the slightest, but I was a patron and I edited my 5 star review to 2 stars here shortly after 0.60 dropped, mainly because I think the dev team did a very sloppy job with the narrative transition.

Also, like it or not, this site gives exposure to content creators. Only mediocrity fears piracy or critique. It beats the patreon/discord echo chamber any day of the week, that's why I only discuss here the titles I decide to support. Creators who engage with players from this community fare well in the long-term. Don't dismiss criticism on the grounds of paying/non-paying players, because this way you can lose a lot of potential backers.

Last edited:

apnea111

Dec 18, 2018
Mate with all the respect.

I have read many of your posts in this community. And i think you are an intelligent and polite person.

I also have all the respect to people who Hard work, even more to those work As freelancers in 5-6 different project.

But mistakes must be aknowledged.

So do render a tshirt or a backpack so viitgames doesnt have to pull out idiotic lines about the weather getting colder, when Everyone Is ligtly dressed before gone skinydipping, or haley appearing magic blankets and food out of her buthole.

I am refering to certain issues that are in your field of work.

The main reasons the Last two updates have raised so much crtisism are not your responsibillity.

Also i find it highly problematic that any feedback we get from the dev Is lately either you, either ptolemys opinion or rage.

I mean its a viitgames game and ptolemy or ptolemy team seems to taken Over even the comunicating part fully. (when there Is, since viitgames seems to be ptolemy embargoed from the community)

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Wow... This is so beautiful... ... ... ... :cry::cry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heh, why should it make me feel angry... She said it was her fault anyway... And, she's not "MY" sister... :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!! TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY LITTLE SISTER!!! :mad::mad: ONLY I... ... ... I mean..., NOBODY TAKES ADVANTAGE OF MY SISTER!!! I'LL RIP HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!! THAT OLD FART!!! THAT FUCKING PEDOPHILE... :mad::mad:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Haley has gone from a character full of life and love into an emotional wreck that was groomed and sexually assaulted at a young age by a man far older.

It's also been hinted at that Sandra was raped when she was younger.

Those don't seem dark to you?

We've now thrown in child rape and sexual abuse into what was a romantic comedy. Shit's just not funny anymore.
Imagine, you and I seeing eye to eye on something. Although I don't know that I would say she was an emotional wreck, at least not yet.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I've been gone for a little while. How did everyone get so caught up in criticizing each other and each other's opinions?

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes