troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... any news about what we can expect in the next update? I saw in Patreon things are going well for them over there and things are ahead of schedule etc etc.

I am not interested in answers of "this is a piece of crap now, why would you care!?" or theories for the endings but more like teasers for what is to come.

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Damn ... If I would only be able to enjoy the game, not forecasting the story, projecting my sick/worried/PC view of the story ....
Oh, wait ... I can ;)

Just enjoing it, and if I don't like it press ctrl/del.

After what I have seen from PTOLEMY, this will happen sooner or later.
But perhaps he proves me wrong?

Guess I have to wait and see

:)

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
So... any news about what we can expect in the next update? I saw in Patreon things are going well for them over there and things are ahead of schedule etc etc.

I am not interested in answers of "this is a piece of crap now, why would you care!?" or theories for the endings but more like teasers for what is to come.
Interested in finding out myself

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Might as well give it a shot.

There are a few things that I expect to happen in either this next episode or soon after. First, I expect to find out what the issue is with Sandra/Victor. Second, the MC talks about going back home for the weekend. That could further the story, if it happens. Then, we have the possibility of further developing a relationship with Lisa, which needs to go somewhere, sometime. Also, if we took that path, I don't think Alana is going to be forgotten either. I sincerely hope that the first two items happen in this next release. The rest might be postponed till later.

Let us not forget also, that sooner or later, the MC is likely to be given the option of pursuing his relationship with Sandra, at the expense of that with Haley. The foundation for that might well be offered to us in this next episode.

Sorry that this is not 'news'. I have no sources from within the development team. Just more of my guesswork.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Theories are all good, but does someone has insider info about what would be in the next episode etc?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Javent played this one in a while. Is there some sexual Haley ‘interaction’ in this game alteady, because in the first updates i missed that in this game.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Sorry but whats that for a conversation? why is he so an ignorant character...all he says i dont know, never thougth about that, simply ignorant- for everything- why not a little warmer

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't think that guy meant this game literally was a light-hearted comedy and then broke some promise, he meant it played like one.
I actually agree with that. Where we differ is how we've responded to that revelation.

This directly contradicts what you just said. Your assertion's wrong based on your prior argument which was "word of God". Lucas bastardised his own creations. His artistic vision might've been greater than technology allowed at the time, thus the special editions are more complete versions of the stories.
I don't believe Lucas. He released versions that reflected decades of rethinking. Was Han firing first an error forced by the expense of special effects? Was Greedo firing first a long-desired but unimaginably expensive effect? No. Lucas was, and is, lying. These are not "more complete" versions, they're reimagined versions. Hence my objection to the assertion.

There is no "director's cut" for Haley's Story. We don't have an alternative version. But we do have the creators stating their intent in real time.

I think it's a mistake to use language like "valid." I think I've made it obvious I understand some opinions carry more weight than others, but that doesn't mean they're "more valid."
Could you point to a post in this thread where I've characterized opinions as "valid"? You used quotes, so I'm trying to remember. I do believe that some opinions are more informative than others. "Valid?" I don't think I've claimed that, but maybe I've forgotten.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I actually agree with that. Where we differ is how we've responded to that revelation.
I don't really understand why you decided to point out what it is then. Someone failing to see the artists intent is a failure of the artist, unless that person's an idiot. I'm also fairly certain the light heartedness is the artistic intent early on. The twist is meant to be a twist.

Could you point to a post in this thread where I've characterized opinions as "valid"? You used quotes, so I'm trying to remember. I do believe that some opinions are more informative than others. "Valid?" I don't think I've claimed that, but maybe I've forgotten.
Started here I'm pretty sure.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was a mediocre procedural until Winter Soldier allowed them to tell the story they were always designed to tell. So is an opinion based on season 1 valid or not?

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
I feel like people are over blowing the "tonal shift" of the story like suddenly the characters stopped acting like themselves. From the very beginning the story has tried to keep itself grounded and build characters with depth and flaws these characters have pasts and sometimes that involves trauma. The drama the MC is facing isn't far fetched or even uncommon; such as having to choose who to let burn to death in a house fire. Its not like either of the leading ladies are broken messes on the edge of disaster infact its the exact opposite Haley and Sandra are still strong characters with aspirations and the talent to achieve them. The revelation of their past can shed some light on their current behavior such as sandras ocd/need to be clean and haleys willingness to engage with the MC despite being siblings and betraying sandra. The point is within the broader context of the story and characters nothing revealed so far has been all that surprising or unthinkable.

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
Was gonna give this game ago but read the reviews and the last 20 or so pages, going luck with the game dev u kinda fucked up with the whole rape thing and calling your new lover(brother) 'daddy' (y)
Genuinely one of the best games on this site 90% of the people who wrote their angry reviews are absolutely going to keep playing. Even so if you want to smugly criticize the maker of a game you haven't played based on a very angry and very vocal minority thats your prerogative.

Apr 16, 2019
Damn, this game is good.

Its funny AF (Im dying of lughter), their faces have lots of expressions, the models are not exaggerated (unless its intentional, like one of the masseurs), and the pacing is credible, not like those '50h days' games where you do 30 things in a single day (including fucking 5 girls, one after another).

The MC also doesnt walks in and have pussy raining into his cock on every place you go.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Genuinely one of the best games on this site 90% of the people who wrote their angry reviews are absolutely going to keep playing. Even so if you want to smugly criticize the maker of a game you haven't played based on a very angry and very vocal minority thats your prerogative.
Hi, you know people like that, must get off on being haters... I say let him go, some dont know good content when its right in front of em

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I feel like people are over blowing the "tonal shift" of the story like suddenly the characters stopped acting like themselves. From the very beginning the story has tried to keep itself grounded and build characters with depth and flaws these characters have pasts and sometimes that involves trauma. The drama the MC is facing isn't far fetched or even uncommon; such as having to choose who to let burn to death in a house fire. Its not like either of the leading ladies are broken messes on the edge of disaster infact its the exact opposite Haley and Sandra are still strong characters with aspirations and the talent to achieve them. The revelation of their past can shed some light on their current behavior such as sandras ocd/need to be clean and haleys willingness to engage with the MC despite being siblings and betraying sandra. The point is within the broader context of the story and characters nothing revealed so far has been all that surprising or unthinkable.
I love you man...My thoughts as well.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes