troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hope that by making her grow her hair out again she gets a full bush
And I hope she will get a light bush or a landstrip.

Also, Vitgames said that the game may be delayed by... a day or two. A full announcement that on Friday he will inform his patrons if there will be a delay for a ... day to get an animation right. With chances being that he will deliver on schedule mind you.

In a time where developers set no deadlines, and when they do, they often break them, a "apologies but there's a chance the update will be delayed for a day, we will inform you on Friday" is refreshing.

azore53

Oct 5, 2017
can someone share a %100 save for the previous version? I didnt played this version at all and I dont have any saves.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Holy shit this was a wild ride.
Buckle up! It ain't over yet! ;)

Oh, and if you think the game is wild, just read the last 2 months of this thread.

Edit: Completed the last sentence, which somehow got erased. If this was done by a Mod, I apologize for re-entering it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonSnow4Life

chromite

Oct 11, 2019
Buckle up! It ain't over yet! ;)

Oh, and if you think the game is wild, just read the last 2 months of this thread.

Edit: Completed the last sentence, which somehow got erased. If this was done by a Mod, I apologize for re-entering it.
I'm kinda new to VNs, completed a couple. But this, even though I'm not into incest/sibling relationship this is .... something else. I dont know how to describe it. As for reading the the last 2 months of this thread I think it will take me a while, people writing whole essays about it haha. One argument I read was that the story went a bit out of character but I disagree. The backgrounds of the characters do support the transition. While I disliked the whole "daddy" thing I can understand why its a thing.

I agree Great content with some decent twist thrown in to spice things up. From what understand, whats coming should be just as good :)
I really cant wait :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the latest from Viitgames:

Oct 18 at 9:13am
On the release date

Hi

We got all the renders and animations prepared for rendering.

We calculate that if nothing goes wrong they should be ready sometime on Sunday afternoon. But just to be safe, we're pushing the release date till Monday. We might need to redo a render here and there, and we want to err on the side of caution.

Also, I'll be doing more of that cross promotion stuff. Seems people are into that. Just a heads-up.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Here's the latest from Viitgames:

Oct 18 at 9:13am
On the release date

Hi

We got all the renders and animations prepared for rendering.

We calculate that if nothing goes wrong they should be ready sometime on Sunday afternoon. But just to be safe, we're pushing the release date till Monday. We might need to redo a render here and there, and we want to err on the side of caution.

Also, I'll be doing more of that cross promotion stuff. Seems people are into that. Just a heads-up.
What version number will be released on Monday, or is the 060 on the main page the expected release ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The last I played was 055. Can i jump from it to whatever version comes Monday or do i have to install and play 060 first?

arms99

May 11, 2018
The last I played was 055. Can i jump from it to whatever version comes Monday or do i have to install and play 060 first?
0.65 will be released on Monday. You don't need to have played 0.6, every version includes everything that came before it.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Was gonna give this game ago but read the reviews and the last 20 or so pages, going luck with the game dev u kinda fucked up with the whole rape thing and calling your new lover(brother) 'daddy' (y)
You are gonna miss out on a really good game then.

Reactions: 5648795

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
You wasted your time read reviews and "the last 20 or so pages" to make a judgement on a game you played a while ago ? Just play it and make your own advice or you are just a sheep maybe ?
I'm probs a sheep :unsure:, but I most likely will eventually play this game when I'm bored and see what it's like

Also what's the point in having reviews of they don't get taking into account...

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
You wasted your time read reviews and "the last 20 or so pages" to make a judgement on a game you played a while ago ? Just play it and make your own advice or you are just a sheep maybe ?
He already has a negative connotation associated with this game, why would he suddenly start loving it if he already knows he hates certain parts of it? He used his time wisely (in his opinion) by reading the reviews and not playing the game. Playing the game now while he already dislikes it would be a waste of time. Sure, we can get into a discussion on whether or not people should read reviews but that's an entirely different conversation.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
He already has a negative connotation associated with this game, why would he suddenly start loving it if he already knows he hates certain parts of it? He used his time wisely (in his opinion) by reading the reviews and not playing the game. Playing the game now while he already dislikes it would be a waste of time. Sure, we can get into a discussion on whether or not people should read reviews but that's an entirely different conversation.
I have no problem with someone playing a game based on reading reviews. I usually read any reviews and some comments before downloading a new game. I think I can tell when some people just don't like some particular facet of a game. I have to decide whether I have the same prejudice and forget the game, or ignore the negative commentary and find out for myself. Not everyone is going to look at a game and think the same way about it.

But I think you are reading a little bit too much into his original post. I didn't see anything that indicated that he 'already knows he hates certain parts of it'. Being concerned about something is not 'hating'.

There is also the possibility that the really strident anti-game reviews have colored his thinking. I don't play 'rape games'. But, despite arguments to the contrary, this is not a 'rape game'. Have you seen anyone getting raped in this game?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
this is not a 'rape game'. Have you seen anyone getting raped in this game?
No but every update since the fiasco we find out a new LI was raped in their past so there's that.How much you wanna bet in the next one someone new is gonna get raped?:ROFLMAO: Let's be serious,rape is a big part of the game now and by the looks of it its gonna linger for several good updates if not until the end of the game if they dont change the pace of the game again.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
But I think you are reading a little bit too much into his original post. I didn't see anything that indicated that he 'already knows he hates certain parts of it'. Being concerned about something is not 'hating'.
I'd say you're underestimating the words "you kinda fucked up" if you think he's only concerned about the rape and repeated use of calling MC daddy despite saying he doesn't want to be called that. Sure hate might be a strong word but I'm assuming I'm more correct than you if he's not willing to play the game because of the reasons he brought up.

There is also the possibility that the really strident anti-game reviews have colored his thinking. I don't play 'rape games'. But, despite arguments to the contrary, this is not a 'rape game'. Have you seen anyone getting raped in this game?
The overwhelming driving force behind this game is rape, the current antagonist is Haley's rapist, the main character now knows two people that were raped (either Victor or Sandra) and the ending to the incest relationship is going to be determined by solving Haley's issues with her being raped. This might not be a "rape game" in the same sense that it's an incest one but it's certainly a "rape game" in many points of view. English just isn't a focused enough language to say it's wrong to call this a "rape game."

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The overwhelming driving force behind this game is rape
What game are you playing? The overwhelming driving force behind this game is the love between two people. It was before release V0.55, and it still is.

I don't care what anyone says! This is NOT a rape game! Is a past rape an important factor? Of course. The resolution of that incident will occupy the rest of this game. But it is STILL a story about love. Only now 'redemption' has been added to the mix.

No but every update since the fiasco we find out a new LI was raped in their past so there's that.
This is plain false on its face. All we know is that 'abuse' was mentioned by the MC to Victor, who reacted strongly to the word. It is you who is jumping to the conclusion that it was 'rape'.

How much you wanna bet in the next one someone new is gonna get raped?
So, when the next release comes out, one of is going to have to come to this thread and apologize to the people here. I will do it, if rape of another person is revealed in the next release (not Haley, Victor or Sandra, since we already know about Haley, and Victor or Sandra are the ones you are counting for v0.60). We shouldn't have long to wait. So there won't be any excuse about forgetting. I'll be here before I even play the game, because I'll be looking at the script first (well... after the images).

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes