LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
She's going to therapy, that's as much as he can do for her.

He can't beat the shit out of him, that will land him in jail. They have zero proof he touched her when she was underage, it would be her word against his and far too many years have passed for anyone to do anything about it.

I don't quite know what you are expecting.
Don't know where you are from but here HER WORD is enough but of course seeing your mind frame well no need to believe her, no need to talk, no need to seek justice, she's only a girl....no one will believe her.

Wow then we wonder why this society is the way it is,
Her: he raped me?
Your logic: fuck it get over it,
Her: I want to seek justice so i can put this behind me
Your logic nahh don't do it, it was long ago, you have no proff but your "story"
Her : Going to therapy, there you go be a nice little girl do your therapy, that is enough.

Your logic: Someone RAPED 1 OF YOUR 2 DAUGHTERS when she was 11 (other is 1)
YOU found out when she was 20 (making other 9 yrs old)
Also happens to be your next door neighbor that still lives there today.
So if your daughter came to you with that I'm guessing you would just tell her to deal with it and go to therapy because it was long ago no one will believe her oh well.....and leave your now 9yr old free game?

So sad for this society, when we are supposed to be moving forward but by the mentality of some, can tell it's going backwards, sad indeed!!

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
In the route where Sandra is still the MC's girlfriend, that relationship is imperative to moving the plot forward. In fact, Haley is pushing it as hard as she can. Relations with the other girls are now impossible though. If the developers allow that in the future, I believe that taking that option could well ruin the MC's relationship with both Sandra and Haley.

In the other route (where Sandra is no longer in the picture), you do have the choice of accepting other girls, and (so far) Haley seems just fine with it. There is no downgrading of Haley's points if the MC has sex with other girls, but, of course, there is a variable kept to denote that the MC is in such a relationship. Interpret that as you will.
I will also point out, in case anybody missed it, there's some ominous mood music introduced after Haley finds MC in bed with Lisa. I usually play with sound off, so normally I would have missed that detail.

Reactions: Walter Victor

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
What justice are you talking about? you're not a lawyer or a policeman in this game , you're Haley's brother and well what proof do you have that Klaus really raped Haley ? Do you have in-game screenshot of that dialog? As far as I remember Haley never mentioned that she had been raped in the past in fact she include him that teacher and her ex boyfriend to all the guys she's been with including MC

Judging my name ? I assume you know how to read right or it's just stupidity and ignorance ? FYI It's not netorare in my name, it's netori ntr (MC steals someone's wife/girlfriend or FMC fucked different guys cheat on her partner like Anna Exciting Affection, Elena's life, Lida's Adventure, Anne from Adventurous Couple, Angelica from Angelica's temptation) so a piece of advice before you judge someone's name , make sure you understand it completely . And even if I do like Netorare, Why would I enjoy something that is not consensual or something in the past that I can't ever see even if I want to there is no way for me to see Klaus banging Haley in the past.
My sister? all i need is her WORD and Klaus will have a disfigured body or face WITH a PERMANENT reminder, but only little bitches would doubt their sisters and be cowards and do NOTHING and tell her to get over it and just keep moving because there is nothing you can do because you don't belive her , well because you did not see it and you know seeing is believing.

Oh wait i forgot where I was the FALSE MACHISMO CLUB that think being a man is just having a dick and fucking! and that women are merely sexual objects to please the every desire no matter what the situation or consecuences....But again what can we expect from someone who loves breaking families with his fetish. so of course why the fuck would you care, and you are in your right to think and be that way, don't like it but I respect that. to each their own.

"And even if I do like Netorare, Why would I enjoy something that is not consensual or something in the past that I can't ever see even if I want to there is no way for me to see Klaus banging Haley in the past."

Who said they wanted to see that? no one, not 1 person but hey no need for wish full thinking here, you sick little puppy you.
I don't know I think you do want to see that scene...

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I will also point out, in case anybody missed it, there's some ominous mood music introduced after Haley finds MC in bed with Lisa. I usually play with sound off, so normally I would have missed that detail.
Yeah. She even mentions that she doesn't like to see you actually sleeping with (as in cuddling with) other girls as that's her place. Maybe it's just a short term jealousy but could become a thing (hopefully not.)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I do too, and I did. Thanks.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
.Oh wait i forgot where I was the FALSE MACHISMO CLUB that think being a man is just having a dick and fucking! and that women are merely sexual objects to please the every desire no matter what the situation or consecuences....But again what can we expect from someone who loves breaking families with his fetish. so of course why the fuck would you care, and you are in your right to think and be that way, don't like it but I respect that. to each their own.

Who said they wanted to see that? no one, not 1 person but hey no need for wish full thinking here, you sick little puppy you.
I don't know I think you do want to see that scene...
You have a strange way of showing respect , you said you respect my fetish but it seems to me that you are insulting that, and you are taking this personal , well I'm not against you guys go and kill that Klaus guy if you want, but don't hate me , I just don't care, whether there will be revenge or not I let the Dev have his way, it's just a game anyway and let's just enjoy it

Who said they wanted to see that? That BoltonGuy35 thought that I enjoy that kind of shitty thing are you one of his companions ? or maybe multiple account to defend themselves? sounds like you are his lawyer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What would I do to make this boring story much better? Haley she starts and goes out of the house she goes to bars, clubs and other places for fun, there besides good people she also meets some people who are not so good, out of curiosity after many drinks he also tries drugs, there if he wants dev ,can add many sex scenes, at the beginning soft scenes and then harder.
the Haley is increasingly entering the underworld. (from now on can Dev can make many many short stories) and if he wants a lot of sex scenes with payment or even rape,nude photos for a fee to buy drugs.
the title of the game is ( Haley's Story )so the game should have its center.
after that comes the hero brother who saves sister his beloved cousin from this ugly situation.you can imagine the following.
(sorry for bad english)
All fine and dandy, but that is not an improvement for this story, that is a totally different story for a totally different audience. It's like "Get rid of the ship and that dumb bitch in Titanic, then give the guy some AK-47s and let him run through San Francisco". Probably a movie that'd be more interesting to me than the original, but still a totally different movie with no real connection bar the name.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Ptolemy - key writer for Hailey and also dev for Alexandra/Intimate Relations - had to go to hospital & then recover for a while, hence the Dev request to put on hold

Cut them some slack - given that Ptolemy is still getting back up to speed after hospital/recovery.
Yeah don't really get it, I mean sure it sucks to have to wait for a good game but damn if a dev is sick even from a cold they should get their rest.

Don't really know but it does seem either developing VNs or having a dev tag on f95 seems to be bad for their health...

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
Do you have in-game screenshot of that dialog? As far as I remember Haley never mentioned that she had been raped in the past in fact she include him that teacher and her ex boyfriend to all the guys she's been with including MC
I'm probably one of the best lurkers around here (3+ years on f95 and 1st comment yay! :ROFLMAO:) but I can't stand this.

-Swing scene after bowling with other Haley-

h = Haley
p = MC

h: "He told me many times about him and his divorce."
p: "..."
h: "One time... One time I hugged him, and gave him a kiss. I don't know. I must've caught a corner of his mouth while I was kissing him on the cheek."
p: "..."
h: "The next day, he was very upset. He said that I was teasing him. That I was cruel. That only sluts did that. Play with wounded men. And that he'll tell dad. And..."
p: "I see. For how long?"
h: "Three weeks. Then mom put a stop to it."
p: "Mom?"
(She buries her face in your neck again.)
h: "..."
p: "Haley?"
h: "I don't want to talk about it anymore... *sniff*"
p: "*Sigh*. Ok. That's ok for now."

He took advantage of her pity ("I must've caught a corner of his mouth while I was kissing him on the cheek.") and then manipulated her for his own benefit ("The next day, he was very upset. He said that I was teasing him. That I was cruel. That only sluts did that. Play with wounded men. And that he'll tell dad. And..."). Maybe not forced rape but for me that's blackmail + sexual abuse or rape in a nutshell

RustyRug

May 27, 2020
Ive seen this game before but i thought it was onhold. Did the dev decide to stick with it or am i thinking of something else.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maybe not forced rape but for me that's blackmail + sexual abuse or rape in a nutshell
With a girl who is not mature enough to withstand that kind of approach from an authority figure.

Personally, I think a pruning-shears retribution would be just fine, but only after Haley completely comes to grips with what happened to her and okays it. We'll see how it plays out.

Welcome to the wonderful world of posting on F95! :D

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Sorry I just gotta point out the major flaw in this responce of yours I just checked and as yet I don't believe there is a preggo tag for this game.
But you aparently didn't move on.
I'm not having a go really I'm just pointing out as you are here that in this case the preggo tag search of yours odviously failed???.
Lol, if using slang terms to describe things is considered a major flaw, I think I'll be alright... and by the way, I also said I search the thread if the game looks interesting and do not just go by the tags listed as they are most often not updated or accurate. If you search for same, you will see plenty of thread activity on pregnancy. Also to point out your own major flaw when you said "as yet", as in the door is still wide open on that final verdict for this game. I would have to wait until almost all games were finished if I used only the tags to go by...and that would mostly eliminate my options now wouldn't it?

• Angry
Reactions: LWtbo

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 182018

Overview:
You were excited at first, when you and your sister Haley found entry jobs at the same company and living together will certainly reduce the cost of moving to the city . She's your twin, and only two hours older than you and to her, that's enough to always break your balls but she's always been there for you. So, how much can you really complain.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-21
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer: Viitgames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.92
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Dev Notes 0.7:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA -
Mac(
091) : GDRIVE - MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - GALLERY MOD

Thanks to greg 101 for sharing.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 149446 View attachment 149447 View attachment 149448 View attachment 149449 View attachment 149450 View attachment 149451 View attachment 182019 View attachment 182021 View attachment 182022 View attachment 182023
Keep checking back and no android? (Crying inside)

Reactions: Darkness2020

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
With a girl who is not mature enough to withstand that kind of approach from an authority figure.

Personally, I think a pruning-shears retribution would be just fine, but only after Haley completely comes to grips with what happened to her and okays it. We'll see how it plays out.

Welcome to the wonderful world of posting on F95! :D
I think it will be the next therapy session, where the MC will join, when she admits what really happened and not some story she made up to shelter or where she blames herself. About vendetta, I'm intrigued by the girl (or the girl's father) Victor told us about. Something like what we saw in Midlife Crisis IIRC? We'll see, indeed.
And thanks for the welcome :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Is it just me or did nothing much happen the last updates? I feel like the dev is stalling. I really liked the first 5 or 6 updates but for a while now I am mostly disappointed by a dragging and boring story. I understand that a slow build up creates tension and expectations but this tempo is killing me...

Reactions: preglovr12

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think it will be the next therapy session, where the MC will join, when she admits what really happened and not some story she made up to shelter or where she blames herself. About vendetta, I'm intrigued by the girl (or the girl's father) Victor told us about. Something like what we saw in Midlife Crisis IIRC? We'll see, indeed.
And thanks for the welcome :ROFLMAO:
It is possible that the person that Victor was referencing was Alexandra, the title character of another game by Ptolemy. Alexandra's father is a crime boss, and her boyfriend (the MC in that game) is an enforcer for her father. So we could see some cross-over action here in the future.

I am really looking forward to that next therapy session. It could be a breakthrough moment for the story, as Haley transforms from her witty self-defense mechanisms to a serious reflection on her situation.

Reactions: Donettes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it just me or did nothing much happen the last updates? I feel like the dev is stalling. I really liked the first 5 or 6 updates but for a while now I am mostly disappointed by a dragging and boring story. I understand that a slow build up creates tension and expectations but this tempo is killing me...
Sandra was away, so if you play that path, you got pretty much nothing. Also there was no furtherance of the Klaus plot line (or even mention of him) in this release. Most of that stuff happens on weekends. But look for Haley's next therapy session, which might be in the next release. The MC is supposed to participate in that one, and things could get very interesting. Also (on the Sandra path), Sandra will be returning, so Haley can continue her scheming to create a threesome. I am certain that something will happen along that line in the next release.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
I don't know if I was expecting too much from this game. But over 400 pages of comments? I figured I'd give it a go.

I'm glad I did, it's a step above the usual bro-sis game, the models were great, and I liked most of the supporting characters.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes