LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Lol, if using slang terms to describe things is considered a major flaw, I think I'll be alright... and by the way, I also said I search the thread if the game looks interesting and do not just go by the tags listed as they are most often not updated or accurate. If you search for same, you will see plenty of thread activity on pregnancy. Also to point out your own major flaw when you said "as yet", as in the door is still wide open on that final verdict for this game. I would have to wait until almost all games were finished if I used only the tags to go by...and that would mostly eliminate my options now wouldn't it?
The slang as you put it was used because you used it first.
I am well aware you was referring to the pregnancy tag.
However after I rechecked your post to which I had been responding to doesn't infact mention anywhere the following statement "I also said I search the thread if the game looks interesting and do not just go by the tags listed as they are most often not updated or accurate."
but perhaps I was meant to infer this point from the " Me personally, I look for preggo tags and search the thread for same, if I don't see it, I usually move on comment? in which case I'm sorry I seem to of missed that.
I can do a lot of things but unfortunatly reading what isn't actualy writen is not one of my talents.
As to my apparent Major Flaw being my comment " I just checked and as yet I don't believe there is a preggo tag for this game " comment is it really a Flaw, the first part "I just checked" was base solely on the actual lack of a pregnancy tag currently for this game.
However it would of been remiss of me not to add the "as yet" based on haveing played the game and having seen the one scene involving the MC asking Haily (after coming inside her) if she was on the pill and her non answer to his question.
which can be taken to infer a possible future pregnancy tag but isn't as yet guaranteed.
But still I hope you continue to enjoy the game and thank you for trying to enlighten me.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's how I see pregnancy coming into this game. In the Sandra route (only), once Haley manipulates Sandra into a three-way relationship with herself and the MC, if Haley then becomes pregnant, that becomes Haley's excuse to set up residence with Sandra and the MC, who may even get married. Haley would need them to help her care for her child, whose father she refuses to name - some shiftless skunk she had a one-night stand with, she claims. This solves the problem of her living in a sexual relationship with her brother - no one but the three of them needs know that. [How they keep the kid from knowing about it is well beyond the scope of the game. :LOL:] The perfect 'beard' solution. This is why she is perfectly happy (actually eager) for the MC to cum inside her in that route. She wants his baby so they can stay together forever.

That solution doesn't appear to be available without Sandra, at least for the moment. So I don't think Haley will be so actively trying to get pregnant on that path. If there are also hints that Haley might want to become pregnant in the non-Sandra route, I believe that may due to the developers' re-use of whole sections of code in each route. Frankly, I have no idea how she (or Viitgames) is going to solve her brother-relationship problem without Sandra. Perhaps fleeing far away will be that solution.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
You will have to go back a ways. It was in Ep. 13 (we're on Ep. 21).

For UnRen, you can find it here:
UnRen Info and Download

There is another way though, just open the game folder and find the file ep21.rpy. Open it with any text editor - Notepad will work just fine. You will see the following code at the top of the file:

Code:
label ep21:
        play music street
        if sandraevlolve1 == False and lisahooker == True:
Change that by inserting a line to read:

Code:
label ep21:
        play music street
        $ haleyhair = True
        if sandraevlolve1 == False and lisahooker == True:
Use spaces instead of tabs when adding this new line. Then close and save the file and restart the game. By the way, if you decide to make a copy of that file first, make it outside of the game folder, otherwise the game might not open properly.

Good luck!
worked on the third try (it helps if you don't accidently use lower case letters when the code wants caps, lol)

Reactions: Walter Victor

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
While in almost every game I play, I want to have the MC bang every female in sight (including 'loli's), not in this one. It would just feel wrong here. It would be like the MC is no better than Klaus, since that girl is Haley's age when she was assaulted. It certainly wouldn't be revenge on Klaus, were that to happen. It would just be beating him to it. I want the MC to be better than that.

So, since I can't think of a way that the developers could come up with a rationale that would make it feel okay for me, I hope they don't try.
Yeah, I didn't realize Other Haley was that age, I thought she was at least 18. I retract my thoughts on Other Haley then as I wouldn't want MC to be anything like Klaus. And can I say I fucking hate Klaus and hope we get to just murder him in the woods as the MC? Maybe MC and his dad can have a "team building" moment and take care of him together in the woods. Of course, this would have to be after Haley comes to term with everything in therapy as we can't steal this closure from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, I didn't realize Other Haley was that age, I thought she was at least 18. I retract my thoughts on Other Haley then as I wouldn't want MC to be anything like Klaus. And can I say I fucking hate Klaus and hope we get to just murder him in the woods as the MC? Maybe MC and his dad can have "team building" moment and take care of him together in the woods. Of course, this would have to be after Haley comes to term with everything in therapy as we can't steal this closer from her.
Actually I would like to see the MC confront Klaus (in private but maybe with Haley no need to create any more drama in the family) and get a sincere apology out of him. Maybe get Haley SOME closure through this. But then we might get Klaus acting so remorseful that everybody forgives him.

Ugh. No matter which way we would like to take care of him, I'm sure it won't be enough for most of the players. Haley strikes me as the type of person who would forgive Klaus if he did show remorse.

Reactions: Ghostredneck

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just love how wholesome it is :)
Everyone loves a nice wholesome incest game between a brother and his twin sister. Add in sexual abuse of the sister by an authority figure, and the possibility of either an MFF three-way relationship between the sister, the brother and his girlfriend, or the sister actively encouraging her lover-brother to have sex with other girls, and you have fun that the whole family can enjoy. A major network should pick this up for prime-time viewing! :eek:

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Everyone loves a nice wholesome incest game between a brother and his twin sister. Add in sexual abuse of the sister by an authority figure, and the possibility of either an MFF three-way relationship between the sister, the brother and his girlfriend, or the sister actively encouraging her lover-brother to have sex with other girls, and you have fun that the whole family can enjoy. A major network should pick this up for prime-time viewing! :eek: :ROFLMAO:
I mean if you just add dragons and a subvert my expectations you have the recipe to GoT.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
But again what can we expect from someone who loves breaking families with his fetish.
What breaking families are you talking about? this is just a fucking game and we're in a gamer's website, everything here is a work of fiction

Who said they wanted to see that? no one, not 1 person but hey no need for wish full thinking here, you sick little puppy you.
I don't know I think you do want to see that scene...
Seems to that you're the one who is sick little puppy with this childish sentiments of yours

so of course why the fuck would you care, and you are in your right to think and be that way, don't like it but I respect that. to each their own.
Yeah you're right we have to respect each others own likes and dislikes but seems to me that you aren't and your post seems provoking arguments

"hey no need for wish full thinking here, you sick little puppy you.
I don't know I think you do want to see that scene...:

you better chat privately PM if you want to argue, not in this thread, this is a gaming website not a debate forum or I'll report you both

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
That solution doesn't appear to be available without Sandra, at least for the moment. So I don't think Haley will be so actively trying to get pregnant on that path. If there are also hints that Haley might want to become pregnant in the non-Sandra route, I believe that may due to the developers' re-use of whole sections of code in each route. Frankly, I have no idea how she (or Viitgames) is going to solve her brother-relationship problem without Sandra. Perhaps fleeing far away will be that solution.
Even in the sole Haley route, up until now it seemed that she's actively trying to get pregnant. Even without Sandra or another third party, it's doable, it's just somewhat thornier or needs some more thoughts behind it (since the Sandra thing is somewhat of a convenience). The last 2 updates also shown some signs that Haley is much more territorial, even when she's the one that's pushing the MC to be with others. Well that, or she has something against Lisa, but I suspect it's the former.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Everyone loves a nice wholesome incest game between a brother and his twin sister. Add in sexual abuse of the sister by an authority figure, and the possibility of either an MFF three-way relationship between the sister, the brother and his girlfriend, or the sister actively encouraging her lover-brother to have sex with other girls, and you have fun that the whole family can enjoy. A major network should pick this up for prime-time viewing! :eek:

:ROFLMAO:
we haven't seen any of the abuse? i think haley's and mc relationship is pretty cute and has a "feels good" vibe to it but whatever to each its own.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Even in the sole Haley route, up until now it seemed that she's actively trying to get pregnant. Even without Sandra or another third party, it's doable, it's just somewhat thornier or needs some more thoughts behind it (since the Sandra thing is somewhat of a convenience). The last 2 updates also shown some signs that Haley is much more territorial, even when she's the one that's pushing the MC to be with others. Well that, or she has something against Lisa, but I suspect it's the former.
I suspect that Haley rather likes Lisa for that girl's free-thinking attitude. The territorial issue consists of any of the LI's actually sleeping with the MC in their bed. She makes that perfectly clear in this episode. I tend to take her word in such matters. It is the fact that she and the MC spend the night together whenever possible that gives her comfort; if anyone intrudes on that privilege, Haley loses her sense of being protected by her brother. As insecure as she is, Haley needs that sense of protection.

So she basically tells the MC, 'Hey, Bro, if you really like some girl, you can fuck her; you can even fuck her in our bed; just don't fall asleep with her on it! That's MY job!'

EDIT: The MC and Haley don't just sleep together, they literally cling to each other.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, that was a very short update even for this VN after all that time "on-hold". :( I hope this was just a minor blip in form given the issues they've been having and that it can get back to its former self in future updates.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I suspect that Haley rather likes Lisa for that girl's free-thinking attitude. The territorial issue consists of any of the LI's actually sleeping with the MC in their bed. She makes that perfectly clear in this episode. I tend to take her word in such matters. It is the fact that she and the MC spend the night together whenever possible that gives her comfort; if anyone intrudes on that privilege, Haley loses her sense of being protected by her brother. As insecure as she is, Haley needs that sense of protection.

So she basically tells the MC, 'Hey, Bro, if you really like some girl, you can fuck her; you can even fuck her in our bed; just don't fall asleep with her on it! That's MY job!'

EDIT: The MC and Haley don't just sleep together, they literally cling to each other.
It's not only about this update, but the previous one as well. During the club scene and back home she was already contradictory a bit.On one hand she pushed the MC to go for it, but on the other hand, she had snarky comments and grimaces when Lisa was too pushy or clingy, and unlike when she snarks about other girls, it did felt like she was bothered by it to an extent. This update did continue the tendency, she giving her space and help, but then getting visibly upset when the "side-chick" was still there when she went back home. I'm not sure if this is the beginning of a "more selfish, less sharing" Haley on the solo route, or it's just about Lisa, and the case of two pipers in one tavern because of their somewhat similar characteristics, but neither Adriana or Diane seemed to "bother" her this much.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes