ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
she was 15

he conned her ... she was naive

your forgetting Haley talked to her mom about this and stopped . thats when he did only for a short time then said he would tell her dad .

Q. 1 answer : no it sounds very reasonable that it could happen ... i know a girl that it happened to ..
Q. 2 answer : defend what that it could happen to a naive 15 yr old girl ... it can
Q. 3 answer : your bandwagon ... seems to be headed the wrong direction .. so no
1) You know a teenager who kissed her teacher once and she had sex with him because he said she would be a slut if she did not? I doubt that is the case. Remember they were not dating. It was only one kiss and it was an accident.
2) There are too many references in pop culture that show that one kiss does not always lead to sex for her to believe so.
3) There are people on my bandwagon, I just was interested to see if any of them would be more public about it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
3) There are people on my bandwagon, I just was interested to see if any of them would be more public about it.
I really don't think there is. You do realise young girls get pressured and conned into sexual situations daily all over the world right? Maybe you think that's perfectly fine, your prerogative to think that, but to say it's unusual and doesn't happen is quite frankly laughable and highlights a serious lack of education.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1) You know a teenager who kissed her teacher once and she had sex with him because he said she would be a slut if she did not? I doubt that is the case. Remember they were not dating. It was only one kiss and it was an accident.
2) There are too many references in pop culture that show that one kiss does not always lead to sex for her to believe so.
1. it wasn't an accident .. she felt empathy for him .... and compassion does things to a girl ... remember the part about his wife ... i would guess not ...
as far as what i had said .. about the girl from my past , i'm not commenting farther on that .. honestly i don't care if you believe anything.....

2. i would guess that actually depends on what part of the world we are talking about .. fact

3. they must be ghosts ...

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I really don't think there is. You do realise young girls get pressured and conned into sexual situations daily all over the world right? Maybe you think that's perfectly fine, your prerogative to think that, but to say it's unusual and doesn't happen is quite frankly laughable and highlights a serious lack of education.
I agree that women are sometimes pressured into sex. It's this particular scenario I have an issue with. It was one single kiss. It was not a situation, like being on a date, where sex should have even been a possibility. The relationship then went on for three weeks. I guess Klaus could have convinced Haley that since they kissed once which of course meant that they had to enter into a sexual relationship which of course would have meant that Haley would have to marry Klaus. Don't point out that Klaus wasn't going to marry Haley. My point is that the one kiss gave Klaus total control over Haley.

Your comment about me being okay with it is asinine. The reason I come back here every once and a while is to push back on this type of content. I totally agree that women get forced into sex, coerced into sex, manipulated into sex and it's absolutely not right. My issue is that a smart girl was supposedly manipulated into sex because of one accidental kiss.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Actually, I know that there are people that do because of the PM's I have gotten. I just wondered if any of them would so publicly.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I agree that women are sometimes pressured into sex. It's this particular scenario I have an issue with. It was one single kiss. It was not a situation, like being on a date, where sex should have even been a possibility. The relationship then went on for three weeks. I guess Klaus could have convinced Haley that since they kissed once which of course meant that they had to enter into a sexual relationship which of course would have meant that Haley would have to marry Klaus. Don't point out that Klaus wasn't going to marry Haley. My point is that the one kiss gave Klaus total control over Haley.

Your comment about me being okay with it is asinine. The reason I come back here every once and a while is to push back on this type of content. I totally agree that women get forced into sex, coerced into sex, manipulated into sex and it's absolutely not right. My issue is that a smart girl was supposedly manipulated into sex because of one accidental kiss.
Again, did you even bother reading the actual words that were written?

Actually, I know that there are people that do because of the PM's I have gotten. I just wondered if any of them would so publicly.
lol...

Reactions: Hoey

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

Problem of your comments is, that you shaming survivor of sexual abuse (you question her intelligence).

Such approach is problem of itself in dealing with this type of social tumor.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

I get your point but I don't think it was just for the kiss, she told to the MC how Klaus was alone and whatever, basically he groomed her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
thats ok the guy(mc) from alexandra is going to fuck up klaus so who cares what DID happen we know what WILL happen to that fool(klaus) who wanted to take advantage of a young girl
Being a very linneear game (which is fine with me) I doubt this decision will have long-term real change as to whether we do or don't get Klaus fucked up...but we shall see. I have 2 saves for both decisions regardless.

• Wow
Reactions: Hoey

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Who TOOK advantage and also abused his position and trust as her teacher to con and groom her, making it way worse.
very very true but whats done is done he will get the consequences of his action in the near future

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i enjoyed the crossover , the dev has done .. kinda shocked the hell outta me tho .. honestly i never had seen that before (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018

The thing is, she was pressured and groomed into sex from a person in a position of authority when she was still naive, see? It's not as uncommon as you think it is, and it's what people have been trying to tell you, but you kept responding by questioning the intelligence of Haley when she was young.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The thing is, she was pressured and groomed into sex from a person in a position of authority when she was still naive, see? It's not as uncommon as you think it is, and it's what people have been trying to tell you, but you kept responding by questioning the intelligence of Haley when she was young.
Exactly! Intelligence has nothing to do with what happened to Haley. Intelligent grown women are ensnared by authority figures throughout the world on a regular basis.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Wow, just got home and that's a lot. I can't respond to all of it so I will just continue. First I'd like to say that I am glad that S. is back. When you failed to respond to my PM and you stopped posting here it was at the beginning of the C-19 pandemic. I was concerned that something may have happened to you. Although you and I have not agreed on anything since A111 left, I still don't wish ill on anyone. When W.V. told me that you were posting elsewhere, I was relieved; but it's still good to have you back here.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The idea that I have the singular opinion that the story went astray is not true. If anyone wants to go back to roughly August 24th of last year and read those posts, you would see that at one time my bandwagon was quite crowded. My feeling about private messages is that I should not discuss them here without the consent of the author unless the content is just general information. For example, in the course of a conversation with Braindrop, he told me that he planned on working on WVM for four or five years. When that topic game up in the discussion thread, I felt comfortable relaying that information. Another time I received a PM regarding a post in a particular game's thread. We had a number of exchanges and he kept telling about what the developer had said in Discord. Later I began a dialogue with the developer through his Patreon page. He told me that he was having trouble reading my message because he was not able to scroll through my message. I asked him for Fzone name so I could send him a message here. He told me that he had cancelled his account here. Some of you are probably way ahead of me and know that I eventually the two were one and the same. The developer was going around his discussion thread under an alias posting "likes" and "facepalms" to posts. He was sending PM's to people pretending to be some one other than the developer. Even though at one point he called me a "fucking moron" in a PM under his alias, I never revealed his secret although I was sorely tempted.

So when someone reveals something to me in a PM, like they agree with my opinion on this particular scenario (or anything else), it's up to them to step up into the light and not for me to cast them from the shadows. (W.V. ;).)

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The way I read it, the scenario was supposed to be that Haley had sex with Klaus because she felt sorry for him. It was not that he convinced that be not doing so made her a slut. That scenario would have made more sense. Haley was to believe that it was a consensual relationship. She was to figure out in present day that Klaus had manipulated her feelings and had used her. The "You kissed me, now you have to have sex with me or you're a tease and a slut; and I am going to go tell your dad" does not seem to fit the "she had sex with him because she felt sorry for him" story. (W.V.:censored: )

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I am glad that S. is back. When you failed to respond to my PM and you stopped posting here it was at the beginning of the C-19 pandemic. I was concerned that something may have happened to you. Although you and I have not agreed on anything since A111 left, I still don't wish ill on anyone. When W.V. told me that you were posting elsewhere, I was relieved; but it's still good to have you back here.
Okay. Well, thank you and that's sweet and all, but you're still wrong about absolutely everything.

Also, no one cares about your private conversations. Except perhaps the people that initiated them as private conversations because they didn't, y'know, want them made made public. Obviously that doesn't matter to you either.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes