amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Like the game so far. Slow burn on the main girl, but some action with some side thots. I like. Just one thing man, stop it with the face 2 face close-ups.

I get it. You want the player to embody the protagonist, have it from a 1st person PoV. Sure. But the closeups make them look like lifeless dolls deep in the uncanny valley.

The protagonist is downright hot. Show him more, less close-up on robots plz.

Dec 29, 2018
East or west or north or south; Haley will always be the best.
I'm not sure why you dug up a comment I made more than a year ago, but unless the game got a total rewrite sometime after I quit playing it, I stand by everything that I said before.

Haley is a garbage person that doesn't care about anyone but herself. She's a manipulative liar who cheats on her boyfriend by fucking her friend's boyfriend, even though she knows full well that her friend already has massive trust issues. This trashy brotherfucker then starts grooming her vulnerable friend in hopes that she can use her as a cover for her shitty incestuous relationship with her spinless coward of a brother who is stupid enough to think that cheating on the niece of his boss is a good idea.

I think that the main character is a complete fool for cheating on Sandra, especially when he does it with someone who has already proven themselves to be both dishonest and disloyal. Sandra is the complete opposite of Haley. Sandra is kind, supportive, and she puts other peoples needs before her own. Sandra works hard to improve herself, and we saw her make significant progress in overcoming her faults. Sandra is also drop dead gorgeous, so she's got Haley outclassed in every possible way. Well, except for the ability to smell like lilacs, which Haley had her beat by a score of eleven to zero last time I counted.

D

Deleted member 840101

I'm not sure why you dug up a comment I made more than a year ago, but unless the game got a total rewrite sometime after I quit playing it, I stand by everything that I said before.

Haley is a garbage person that doesn't care about anyone but herself. She's a manipulative liar who cheats on her boyfriend by fucking her friend's boyfriend, even though she knows full well that her friend already has massive trust issues. This trashy brotherfucker then starts grooming her vulnerable friend in hopes that she can use her as a cover for her shitty incestuous relationship with her spinless coward of a brother who is stupid enough to think that cheating on the niece of his boss is a good idea.

I think that the main character is a complete fool for cheating on Sandra, especially when he does it with someone who has already proven themselves to be both dishonest and disloyal. Sandra is the complete opposite of Haley. Sandra is kind, supportive, and she puts other peoples needs before her own. Sandra works hard to improve herself, and we saw her make significant progress in overcoming her faults. Sandra is also drop dead gorgeous, so she's got Haley outclassed in every possible way. Well, except for the ability to smell like lilacs, which Haley had her beat by a score of eleven to zero last time I counted.

They are just some characters in an Adult VN mate not real world people. There is no necessity to act this way. I dont know what you were expecting since incest and cheating tag are clearly displayed at the top of the page.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

To be fair you can do absolutely nothing with Sandra (hanging out aside), refuse to stay over etc so that in reality, she is more of a good friend. Are you two together? I guess that comes down to how you define being a relationship and where someone draws the line on cheating.

Hailey has already said she wanted to tell her bf 'in person'...they have not had what most people would consider a 'relationship' for some time. Neither does she engage in any physical contact with him when he arrives the first time. You don't have to sleep and play with Sandra, you can rebut her every single time. So when all that is said and done...it becomes far less of an issue doesn't it?

Manipulative? Maybe sure. Aren't most people when they want something, especially sexual? One thing though, the MC's feelings were already there, you can't force someone into loving and wanting you. Just a different approach for you to look at it from, even though you seem to be firmly blinkered about the characters already.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

Having played only the monogamous route I have no idea what any of this is lmao. (Except that she cheats on her boyfriend with the MC).
Thank god the game actually lets you play the game monogamously because if you'd been forced to commit to Sandra I'd have never played (couldn't skip to the option to drop her from the game fast enough).

Reactions: Maviarab
Dec 29, 2018
They are just some characters in an Adult VN mate not real world people. There is no necessity to act this way. I dont know what you were expecting since incest and cheating tag are clearly displayed at the top of the page.
I was expecting the main love interest to be likeable when I first started playing the game, but she wasn't so I was hoping that the dozens of choices that we had made would let us stay loyal to the secondary love interest who was very likeable. But those choices were pointless and I lost interest in the game. There aren't separate tags for mandatory and optional content, and I have no idea what tags even existed when I first played the game ages ago.

Also, these are just characters in a game, not real world people, so you don't need to valiantly protect them from criticism.

Hailey has already said she wanted to tell her bf 'in person'...they have not had what most people would consider a 'relationship' for some time. Neither does she engage in any physical contact with him when he arrives the first time.
Haley had an opportunity to break up with her boyfriend in person when he took the time to visit her. The fact that she kept stringing him along when she very clearly doesn't have an interest in him was one of the things I didn't like about her. She even had the perfect excuse for breaking up with him since she moved away, but she wouldn't do it. I don't remember the boyfriend being anything other than nice to Haley either, he agreed to sleep on the couch and I don't remember him ever trying to guilt trip her the way that Haley does with her brother if you have him question her about the nightmares she claimed to have.

You might want to try to look at the characters from a different approach yourself before accusing others of having blinders on. While you may be happy to see her not engage in any physical contact with him, you should be able to see that from her boyfriend perspective he's not being treated fairly. Haley lied to his face in order to avoid him when he showed up and she talked shit about him behind his back to her brother. Haley needed to grow a pair and either try to work things out with her boyfriend or break up with him, but she didn't have the decency to do either of those things so it was just another thing that made me dislike her.

Choosing not to sleep with Sandra and breaking up with her a soon as possible does make the main character less of an ass, but it doesn't really do as much for Haley because she uses the exact same manipulative tactics on her brother that she would use on Sandra. Although many people are manipulative when it comes to sex, but the ones worth keeping aren't.

There's a big difference between love and obsession, and I think that Haley falls in to the latter category. The scene where we learn that she used to date a guy in high school just because he looked like her brother was supposed to be cute, but I just thought it was weird. It reminded me of Jimmy Stewart's character in Vertigo after he goes crazy and is obsessed with a woman who looks like a woman he once knew. Haley's meltdown where she demanded that her brother promise to never leave her also made her seem unhinged. Her need to have him stream himself sleeping so she could watch when she was away on a business trip was another one of those things that was probably supposed to be cute, but I also found weird and obsessive.

Haley's lies and guilt trips were huge turn offs for me, and the opening of the game said that the main character hated that stuff about Haley too. That's one of the stranger things about the story, how it first portrayed her as being annoying but always there to help the MC, but later she continues to do the stuff that the MC dislikes and he spends most of his time helping her out. It was pretty much the opposite of what I expected to happen in the game. Then the Klaus stuff happened and the game took a huge turn into a new direction, and I have no idea what they're trying to do with that now and don't care to find out.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was expecting the main love interest to be likeable when I first started playing the game, but she wasn't so I was hoping that the dozens of choices that we had made would let us stay loyal to the secondary love interest who was very likeable. But those choices were pointless and I lost interest in the game. There aren't separate tags for mandatory and optional content, and I have no idea what tags even existed when I first played the game ages ago.

Also, these are just characters in a game, not real world people, so you don't need to valiantly protect them from criticism.

Haley had an opportunity to break up with her boyfriend in person when he took the time to visit her. The fact that she kept stringing him along when she very clearly doesn't have an interest in him was one of the things I didn't like about her. She even had the perfect excuse for breaking up with him since she moved away, but she wouldn't do it. I don't remember the boyfriend being anything other than nice to Haley either, he agreed to sleep on the couch and I don't remember him ever trying to guilt trip her the way that Haley does with her brother if you have him question her about the nightmares she claimed to have.

You might want to try to look at the characters from a different approach yourself before accusing others of having blinders on. While you may be happy to see her not engage in any physical contact with him, you should be able to see that from her boyfriend perspective he's not being treated fairly. Haley lied to his face in order to avoid him when he showed up and she talked shit about him behind his back to her brother. Haley needed to grow a pair and either try to work things out with her boyfriend or break up with him, but she didn't have the decency to do either of those things so it was just another thing that made me dislike her.

Choosing not to sleep with Sandra and breaking up with her a soon as possible does make the main character less of an ass, but it doesn't really do as much for Haley because she uses the exact same manipulative tactics on her brother that she would use on Sandra. Although many people are manipulative when it comes to sex, but the ones worth keeping aren't.

There's a big difference between love and obsession, and I think that Haley falls in to the latter category. The scene where we learn that she used to date a guy in high school just because he looked like her brother was supposed to be cute, but I just thought it was weird. It reminded me of Jimmy Stewart's character in Vertigo after he goes crazy and is obsessed with a woman who looks like a woman he once knew. Haley's meltdown where she demanded that her brother promise to never leave her also made her seem unhinged. Her need to have him stream himself sleeping so she could watch when she was away on a business trip was another one of those things that was probably supposed to be cute, but I also found weird and obsessive.

Haley's lies and guilt trips were huge turn offs for me, and the opening of the game said that the main character hated that stuff about Haley too. That's one of the stranger things about the story, how it first portrayed her as being annoying but always there to help the MC, but later she continues to do the stuff that the MC dislikes and he spends most of his time helping her out. It was pretty much the opposite of what I expected to happen in the game. Then the Klaus stuff happened and the game took a huge turn into a new direction, and I have no idea what they're trying to do with that now and don't care to find out.
Well the Klaus stuff is there to explain partly why Haley acts the way that she does and yes you are right she does act obsessively and manipulative over her brother for sure. Then again that is mainly because she has issues indeed and it is her brother (who is only person she emotionally trusts fully in her world) that she chose to attach herself to save herself and enable herself to survive those issues mentally. MC even when he did not know, already reacted to her needs before based on relation they had for a long time.

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019

Isn't it paradoxical? You say Haley only cares about herself, but isn't Sandra the epitome of caring about oneself.

Haley being manipulative, is one of the things that I love about her.

I will affirm that Haley's brother is a douchebag.
But whatever you said about Haley, I vehemently take exception too. (Half of what I didn't understand)

Haley is kind, sensitive and the reason I read this visual novel.

How about this Mr Alfred, you keep on trashing and hating on Haley and I will keep on defending and caring for Haley.
Here it goes- "East or west or north or south; Haley will always be the best."

D

Deleted member 840101

I guess everybody knew it from the start it was going to be an incest story. It was very obvious. You don't even need a tag to know it.
So don't tell me you were expecting an epic romance story coming to an adult website.

Am I trying to defend any in-game character by pointing out the good/bad things that they have done?

Nope...

There are fans who praise the game, there are those who criticize, there are trolls and atlast you are there complaining as if Haley cheated and broke up with you.

Anyway, I don't wanna bother you anymore.
So I'm not gonna reply to your post anymore. Lets say you and I have different opinions.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Almost a month ago since this latest release, where is the android version?
It hasn't been linked to the OP.
However, that is what the search box in the top right corner of the page is for. Learn to use it, it's not rocket science for anyone able to write at least a single word into the search box and hit the button.
You don't have to be able to write comprehensible sentences in English language to do just that. So you seem to be overqualified to be just sitting for weeks, waiting for someone else to do the search for you. ;)

https://f95zone.to/search/71227874/?q=android&t=post&c[thread]=18063&o=date

Counting results from your last moan about the missing Android port, the 12th one is the actual post with the unofficial Android release.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamWinters

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the help, if we discount your irony about not being rocket science and we add that English is not my official language and we add that this site is very complicated when it comes to publishing something because everything has its place, it has been
of great help

It hasn't been linked to the OP.
However, that is what the search box in the top right corner of the page is for. Learn to use it, it's not rocket science.

https://f95zone.to/search/71227874/?q=android&t=post&c[thread]=18063&o=date

Counting results from your last moan about the missing Android port, the 12th one is the actual post with the unofficial Android release.

Reactions: SamWinters
Dec 29, 2018
Isn't it paradoxical? You say Haley only cares about herself, but isn't Sandra the epitome of caring about oneself.
Sandra was most definitely not the epitome of caring about oneself, as she frequently showed compassion for others.

Sandra came over to take care of the main character when he was sick without being asked or expecting anything in return. Sandra once made a comment about how she was worried about how the new guy would feel if her friend were to dump him as she did with all the other guys she had brief flings with. There was also a scene where everyone was out partying and then they all went back to Sandra's place to hang out, and Sandra was an accommodating host even though Sandra had told the main character that she would be busy with work.

One of the last things I can remember happening in the game before I quit playing was that Haley was explaining her plan to her brother about how they would basically train Sandra like one of Pavlov's dogs by getting Sandra accustomed to the three of them sharing a bed. To do this she was leading Sandra to believe that she was in need of comfort, and Sandra being the nice caring person that she is would let her sleep in the bed with her and the main character. This was very similar to what Haley did with her brother by claiming to have nightmares so that he would feel sorry for her.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Viitgames' latest Patreon post:
1597758751653.png

Progress report

Hi

I don't have much to say at this point. Everything is on schedule. Just one animation left to finish rendering. It should all be ready on the 20'th.

Viit

So probably 3 days till it drops here.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The anniversary is at hand, so I thought I might post a little something. A lot of people are saying great things about this story. I just have one question. I think we can all agree that Haley is supposed to be a fairly intelligent young woman. At the age of sixteen she accidentally kisses a man on the lips. He tells her that since she has kissed him on the lips, she has to have sex with him. If she does not then she is a tease and a slut. He even throws in, "and I will tell your dad." As a result she spends three weeks having sex with this man. So here is my question, does anyone else find this scenario completely ludicrous? Actually, please allow me to ask two more questions; does anyone really want to defend this? W.V.? S. (it looks like you're back)? Does anyone one want to jump on my bandwagon? PL? GG? There's plenty of room nowadays. Come suffer some slings and arrows with me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
At the age of sixteen
she was 15

He tells her that since she has kissed him on the lips, she has to have sex with him
he conned her ... she was naive

If she does not then she is a tease and a slut. He even throws in, "and I will tell your dad.
your forgetting Haley talked to her mom about this and stopped . thats when he did only for a short time then said he would tell her dad .

does anyone else find this scenario completely ludicrous? Actually, please allow me to ask two more questions; does anyone really want to defend this? W.V.? S. (it looks like you're back)? Does anyone one want to jump on my bandwagon? PL? GG? There's plenty of room nowadays.
Q. 1 answer : no it sounds very reasonable that it could happen ... i know a girl that it happened to ..
Q. 2 answer : defend what that it could happen to a naive 15 yr old girl ... it can
Q. 3 answer : your bandwagon ... seems to be headed the wrong direction .. so no

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes