JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Why did you do this ?
You know his frail white ego can't handle a black man being on top or in charge.
Nothing to do with that. Just can't stand any race thinking they're superior to any other. None of us are. Period. Except maybe Asians, since without them we wouldn't have them there vidja games and compooters that keep us so goddamned jolly. But all jokes aside, a dick is a dick, same as any other. Color means fuck all nothing. People that think it does are the problem.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Nothing to do with that. Just can't stand any race thinking they're superior to any other. None of us are. Period. Except maybe Asians, since without them we wouldn't have them there vidja games and compooters that keep us so goddamned jolly. But all jokes aside, a dick is a dick, same as any other. Color means fuck all nothing. People that think it does are the problem.
You know normally i'd crack a joke or be somewhat sarcastic in response but not this time.
This deserves respect and i can get behind that.

Reactions: JaegerMister

akenedy

May 3, 2017
You know normally i'd crack a joke or be somewhat sarcastic in response but not this time.
This deserves respect and i can get behind that.
I don't know, the fact that people in the form of masses still to this day buy into the supposed superiority just because of your skin pigmentation color is a joke in itself.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Viitgames' latest Patreon post:

1596444582249.png

Progress report

Hello

We have started work on the next update, of course.

It's still very early for me to say much about it, except that we hope to reach the beginning of the next in game weekend at the end of the next update. That's the plan at least.

And, that's all I have to say, really.

Viit

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Viitgames' latest Patreon post:

View attachment 757118

Progress report

Hello

We have started work on the next update, of course.

It's still very early for me to say much about it, except that we hope to reach the beginning of the next in game weekend at the end of the next update. That's the plan at least.

And, that's all I have to say, really.

Viit
Wooo wooo where is the android version for 0.93 please

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
So, I noticed this thread doesn't have a changelog. Can someone spoil me what's in the latest update?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So, I noticed this thread doesn't have a changelog. Can someone spoil me what's in the latest update?
Going on memory here...

Sandra + Hailey route had story.

Hailey -Sandra had Adrianna and story.

I think that's correct, im probably really cutting things shorter than they were but you can open the walkthrough to get more details.

Reactions: The0neBL

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks mate. A synopsis is better than reading the walkthrough to understand what is going on. Got the gist of it btw.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes