Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't need an explicit scene all I want to know is how exactly he got her to have sex with her. Did he threaten her, blackmailed her, or something else. Haley's reaction to it all is also important.
I figured from your previous post, that you had played through where Haley explained to the MC how it happened with Klaus. I showed the text of that scene in an earlier post.
Here is how Haley explains it in v0.90 (ep19.rpy):
Haley "He told me many times about him and his divorce."
MC "..."
Haley "One time..."
Haley "One time I hugged him, and gave him a kiss."
Haley "I don't know. I must've caught a corner of his mouth while I was kissing him on the cheek."

MC "..."
Haley "The next day, he was very upset."
Haley "He said that I was teasing him. That I was cruel."
Haley "That only sluts did that. Play with wounded men."
Haley "And that he'll tell dad. And..."

MC "I see."
MC "For how long?"

Haley "Three weeks."
Haley "Then mom put a stop to it."

She refuses to elaborate further.
Looks like he used intimidation and blackmail to me.

Jun 1, 2017
I figured from your previous post, that you had played through where Haley explained to the MC how it happened with Klaus. I showed the text of that scene in an earlier post.

Looks like he used intimidation and blackmail to me.
I dont hink he use blackmail... if i remember corect Haley say something about how tel her about his wife leave him. And in my mind i think Klause use the compasion of Haley to get her in his bed and after that probably begin her training, here is the true villain action, because begin to train Halley to this taste. I think all of you sense the strange vibe of Haley behavior in case of sex how like rough all all Dady thinghs.But this is my mind probably im wrong.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I dont hink he use blackmail... if i remember corect Haley say something about how tel her about his wife leave him. And in my mind i think Klause use the compasion of Haley to get her in his bed and after that probably begin her training, here is the true villain action, because begin to train Halley to this taste. I think all of you sense the strange vibe of Haley behavior in case of sex how like rough all all Dady thinghs.But this is my mind probably im wrong.
I can only repeat what I have already posted twice:

MC "..."
Haley "One time..."
Haley "I don't know. I must've caught a corner of his mouth while I was kissing him on the cheek."

MC "..."

MC "I see."
MC "For how long?"

Haley "Three weeks."

Klaus used compassion to get Haley to hug him and kiss him on the cheek. From there it was pure intimidation, threats, and outright blackmail that got her into bed. The interpretation seems straightforward to me.

Last edited:

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Everyone is so caught up on wanking off about patches and shit. What about the important stuff? Haley's Pig Latin was kinda wrong :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just tryin' to lighten the mood a tad :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Everyone is so caught up on wanking off about patches and shit. What about the important stuff? Haley's Pig Latin was kinda wrong :p

Just tryin' to lighten the mood a tad :)
I believe your Google translation from Pig Latin to English is faulty.

To me the translation reads silence ON the poison. :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Okay, I believe I have figured out why the parents cleaned out Haley's room. Think about it!

I don't know if the developers had my reasoning in mind when they wrote that scene. It is more likely that it was written completely for comic relief. But it seems to make sense from a psychological standpoint.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can only repeat what I have already posted twice:

MC "..."
Haley "One time..."

MC "..."

MC "I see."
MC "For how long?"

Haley "Three weeks."

Klaus used compassion to get Haley to hug him and kiss him on the cheek. From there it was pure intimidation, threats, and outright blackmail that got her into bed. The interpretation seems straightforward to me.
yeah the fuck i'll be so fucking happy to skin his sorry ass alive

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And to me it's Silence won the poison. Doesn't really make sense. :D
Here is the relevant rule from Wikipedia:

For words that begin with vowel sounds, the vowel is left alone, and most commonly 'yay' is added to the end. But in different parts of the world, there are different 'dialects' of sorts. Some people may add 'way' or 'hay' or other endings.

Since the use of 'way' allows the sentence to make sense, I'm going with that. :)

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a known way to generally lighten the images? Any scene with shadows or darkness is way too dark. Like at night in MC's bedroom, they leave the curtains open and are in a city - there would be lots of light, but it's hard to make out anything usually. Is it even worth mentioning that any detail from Sandra that is not directly in MC's face or in broad daylight is a pipedream. I know this observation has been made before, but I've not noticed any suggestions on ho a user can try to adjust, since the dev has not moved to make a change. At least not yet.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Here is the relevant rule from Wikipedia:

For words that begin with vowel sounds, the vowel is left alone, and most commonly 'yay' is added to the end. But in different parts of the world, there are different 'dialects' of sorts. Some people may add 'way' or 'hay' or other endings.

Since the use of 'way' allows the sentence to make sense, I'm going with that. :)
Like I said, iirc. It's been almost 40 years since I would eavesdrop on my sister & her friends chatting shit about shit, pretending to lie on the floor doing my homework whilst sneaking peeks up her friend's skirts :p ah Jayne Griffiths whatever happened to you? :p Time for some FB stalking :devilish:

Reactions: Walter Victor

Red469

May 18, 2018
Is there a known way to generally lighten the images? Any scene with shadows or darkness is way too dark. Like at night in MC's bedroom, they leave the curtains open and are in a city - there would be lots of light, but it's hard to make out anything usually. Is it even worth mentioning that any detail from Sandra that is not directly in MC's face or in broad daylight is a pipedream. I know this observation has been made before, but I've not noticed any suggestions on ho a user can try to adjust, since the dev has not moved to make a change. At least not yet.
I completely agree with you, its something thats been brought up time and time again but thats how the dev chooses to do things soo:
Theres a prog called Gimp that gives the ability to alter gamma and brightness but you will only be able to so much. Give it a shot anyhows just bear in mind if the pics too dark, it might not make that much diff.

Reactions: Mormont and UserNed

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Okay, I believe I have figured out why the parents cleaned out Haley's room. Think about it!

I don't know if the developers had my reasoning in mind when they wrote that scene. It is more likely that it was written completely for comic relief. But it seems to make sense from a psychological standpoint.
I get your drift here, but mother seems rather detached or distant with Haley. If she felt that strongly I would've expected a more gushing reaction to her daughter's return, whereas the son seems to get all the attention.

I've only had the "joy" of parenting a son for 20-some years, and whilst not smooth sailing, I can't imagine how much more difficult a daughter would have been. (I'd have had to be better at hiding F95 that's for sure :p)

Also, parents talk - mother would tell father, father would've done what puppy want's to do. Regardless of the gender, you are highly protective of your kids. If they are wronged you want to make it right. You HAVE to make it right. Not just for them either. Some fucker has made a fool of you, every breath they take is taunting you that you failed to protect your kids and that can not will not be tolerated.

Probably a good job I don't have a daughter - any potential suitor would be mentally scarred :p

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I get your drift here, but mother seems rather detached or distant with Haley. If she felt that strongly I would've expected a more gushing reaction to her daughter's return, whereas the son seems to get all the attention.

I've only had the "joy" of parenting a son for 20-some years, and whilst not smooth sailing, I can't imagine how much more difficult a daughter would have been. (I'd have had to be better at hiding F95 that's for sure :p)

Also, parents talk - mother would tell father, father would've done what puppy want's to do. Regardless of the gender, you are highly protective of your kids. If they are wronged you want to make it right. You HAVE to make it right. Not just for them either. Some fucker has made a fool of you, every breath they take is taunting you that you failed to protect your kids and that can not will not be tolerated.

Probably a good job I don't have a daughter - any potential suitor would be mentally scarred :p
It seems that Haley used the same response to Mom that she first used with the MC, 'It was my fault'. That and some possible pleading by Haley to let it be, is my rationale for giving Mom a tentative pass on her reaction to the whole thing with Klaus. Maybe we'll learn more later (or not) and we can better form an opinion of her.

I have no doubt that Mom cares deeply for Haley, irrespective of the difference in reactions that she displays toward her two children. That care is evidenced to me in her worried remarks to the MC about Haley's love life, and whether Haley has any attachments with older men. She also wonders about Jack, and keeps in touch with him.

I don't think Dad knows anything about this. Either that or he is the greatest actor in the world. When the MC asks him about Klaus, Dad only remarks that he only vaguely remembers him and isn't sure if he's still around. Dad shows no evidence of rancor during that conversation.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
IKR... other people should maybe check game's name and description before play it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously though, I can't help myself but I just can't stand Sandra, so annoying... didn't like to be forced to stay with her half the game before finally being able to break up...
IKR ... check the game's name and description and you're forced into a relationship with someone else, even when doing everything possible to reduce/lower her "points".

Gimme that tight little read-head and the rest can sod off.

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes