lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was about to reply with that, thank you, kind sir.

But in all seriousness, the development is slow because it's not a huge company with a team of people, time and resources working full-time on the game. And the passage of time in the story itself makes sense: meaningful relationships are often built up over time, especially with troubled people like Emily and the MC

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was about to reply with that, thank you, kind sir.

But in all seriousness, the development is slow because it's not a huge company with a team of people, time and resources working full-time on the game. And the passage of time in the story itself makes sense: meaningful relationships are often built up over time, especially with troubled people like Emily and the MC

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
And the MC seems to be getting dumber with each new chapter as well. By the time the game finishes he will be full on retard.
Well can't say for sure, but seeing as I just started chapter 8, and ash is forced to go dress up and we say sorry to her, even though she made us go with her, he has certainly become a good little simp cuck, I expect in chapter 9 the MC will be forced to eat some big black guys cum from ash at this rate.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Odd I just did that scene and I didn't get to touch her tits she stopped me.

We should have one for "strong women" instead so betas won't get triggered by strong, confident, independent woman in these games.
Betas don't get triggered by strong women they submit to them it is alphas that are triggered by strong women because we all know it is just a farce. And by the sounds of it you would make a great beta for a strong woman.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
We should have one for "strong women" instead to give fair warning to those that might get triggered by strong, confident, independent woman in these games.
Aww thanks dude, I needed a good laugh.
Sam is a strong woman, ash and her sister are not strong women they are fucking cunts.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh fuck dude your comments make me laugh so hard. At least you are somewhat entertaining. :ROFLMAO:
Ain't he, Sam is almost raped, no one is complaining about her, but ash treats you like shit, calls you names, but she is strong too.
My father was born in 1937, my mum in 1941, in England, in a county that was hit by Hitlers blizt's, my mum is a fucking strong woman, she never calls anyone she loves stupid or treats them like shit.
Ash is the literal meaning of a THOT.
What do you expect, its 2021, last year those of us who loved either Riply or Conner but didn't give a fuck about seeing ms marvel were all called misogynists.

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
How only one end? So all choices are somewhat pointless?
that's my thinking as well, every choice dosnt seem to really do anything but make the MC come off as a peace of shit besides saving sam from the thug, hell at least let me eat Em's ass while she's sleeping in my bed? theres sum corruption for yah lol

Reactions: Havik79

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Ain't he, Sam is almost raped, no one is complaining about her, but ash treats you like shit, calls you names, but she is strong too.
My father was born in 1937, my mum in 1941, in England, in a county that was hit by Hitlers blizt's, my mum is a fucking strong woman, she never calls anyone she loves stupid or treats them like shit.
Ash is the literal meaning of a THOT.
What do you expect, its 2021, last year those of us who loved either Riply or Conner but didn't give a fuck about seeing ms marvel were all called misogynists.
hell if Az would j show the MC's fat cock to the girls they would understand y the MC is such a playah, hell they would of jumped his bones at every chapter in the game by now, I mean look Em would of been waking the MC up every morn for sum cock meat sandwitch time for his hot man batter to fill in for that hunger of her's, then sam would be wondering y Em isn't eating her breakfast every morn lol

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
We should have one for "strong women" instead to give fair warning to those that might get triggered by strong, confident, independent woman in these games.
You missed the point, Ashley is fine the way she is I and the other who complained about it just want the option to talk back instead of the mc just being ok with being treated like ass.
As another commenter said Sam is like you say a strong women, she was the one who knocked out the rapist and was more worried for the mc's injury then herself after the whole ordeal like damn you go sam.
Ash on the other hand just acts like a cunt to the mc for no good reason and he just accepts it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You guys are wasting your time, it 2021, a woman who is a cunt and treats people like shit is now a strong woman, just like no matter how fucked up your life is, those of us who are white are guilty of being privileged.

Nevermind the fact Sam was almost raped and is still trying to live a normal life, or let's face it, going out to protect her friend and beating up some chicks, Emily is a strong woman too.
Where are all the so-called triggered males complaining about them.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
That was a nice update. My only issue is the replay for the changin room should have been set at the start not the end.
Also how do you unlock 'Hot promise'?

Now about Ashlyn, I like Ashley a lot but Ashlyn is damn hot too. Hope we get to fuck both, but not at the same time (or have an option).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is no sharing with other guys, and only you can have more than one girl you are going for, but you only will end up with Emily.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes