Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So what options give you the "Ashley Sisters Fantasy"? as I don't see that in the walkthrought
I presented what was in the code, not sure what scene you are talking about, if it was in the code it should be there.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Loved Episode 8. The story so far is very interesting.

My old saves for the corruption focused story for some reason stopped working, so thanks Alex for the console command script to unlock all scenes for that episode. Was not looking forward to starting over yet again for I think the third or fourth time just to get a few more unlocks.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Good game for the most part love most of the characters but the mc is such a spineless bitch like man.
Ashley has been mocking him the entire game, you get no option to tell her of and now she wants help her and he just goes oh ofc sure. I get that Him going with her and meeting the grandpa and sister is part of the story, but man it took alot of willpower to not just hold down control and skip through that part.

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
Let me just say this. I hate Ashlyn. I hate, I hate, I hate that girl. She has this preppy, holier-than-thou temperament with a heaping helping of hypocrisy and self-absorbedness while somehow also managing to be a sycophant and coin-addict, scratching her neck for her fix of being the family heir. She is like a more childish version of Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, literally trading her snooch for the chance to get one over on Ashley. The way she treats our main character and the way he just lets it happen, never once calling her out, GOD! It just...kills me.

But I also know that in his shoes, reasonably, I would probably choose the path of least resistance as well. I don't like his unsureness in everything but I see where it's coming from and can understand it. Mr. Cooper is probably the kind of guy that can turn your arm inside out with his index and pinky finger lol. I'll be looking forward to Ep. 9.

Nov 11, 2019
Az for the love of god, please give us a harem ending!:love: This man has the nerve to make every single girl smoking fucking hot. Your game is the personification of quality, you beautiful son of bitch ;)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Az for the love of god, please give us a harem ending!:love: This man has the nerve to make every single girl smoking fucking hot. Your game is the personification of quality, you beautiful son of bitch ;)
I'd be happy to just end up with Emily and Shiho. That would be a great harem route for me as for Ashley I was thinking about kicking her out of the train once it reached full speed.

On the train ride home in EP 7 I kept thinking why couldn't that blonde babe have been Ashley instead, damn she was fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vamori

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
please, dont...just dont:FacePalm::HideThePain:
I'm dead serious, sorry ^^ I guess I just joined the conversation... People think it's too slow? I often feel like there is not enough build-up and you jump straight to the sex scenes, but I like a slower build to it (yes, even if it's veeery long)

Reactions: turgsh01

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
I'm dead serious, sorry ^^ I guess I just joined the conversation... People think it's too slow? I often feel like there is not enough build-up and you jump straight to the sex scenes, but I like a slower build to it (yes, even if it's veeery long)
First message of this topic seems to be Jul 19, 2019 and today all you get is a kiss fom E. It's going to be 2023 before he touches a tit and 2030 for the first sex scene with her. Cannot get any slower than that:)

Reactions: lwahrleff
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes