Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Two minutes of her and I was planning a way to bust Holis out and point him and her and this time walk away.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Episode 8 is not believable... a car with a Great Britain licenseplate, but the steeringwheel on the left side.
Pure fiction! :unsure:

;)
xD Yeah, everything needs to be perfect god damnit!! :D I dont by it that Mr. Lexington is so cheap as to import a used Maybach from germany!! :p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's a fucking slog for me, I just got back into the car and heading home, it's so horrid compared to the first 7 episodes.

I hope we get a 8.5 with the option to tell ash to go fuck her selfish ass and have a nice makeout session on the train ride back with Emily, after all, if we supposed to end up with Emily we should be there with her not letting her ride the train back at night by herself.

Or at least do get to tell ash to go back home and never see the cunt or her cunt sister.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
eh, so it's impossible to max Emily's corruption points? if you kiss her on the train, you get love points when you ask her to show boobs, if you don't kiss her, you get corruption points for showing boobs but don't get corruption points for kissing

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
eh, so it's impossible to max Emily's corruption points? if you kiss her on the train, you get love points when you ask her to show boobs, if you don't kiss her, you get corruption points for showing boobs but don't get corruption points for kissing
Do you like wrestling, I used to, one of my favourites was Eddie Guerrero, and especially the music he had before he passed away, "I LIE, I CHEAT, I STEAL".
I use oscas mod, it lets you cheat, at the end of each chapter I mentally note the numbers and use the mod to cheat both to max.

Reactions: Hunter89 and D Dog

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Do you like wrestling, I used to, one of my favourites was Eddie Guerrero, and especially the music he had before he passed away, "I LIE, I CHEAT, I STEAL".
I use oscas mod, it lets you cheat, at the end of each chapter I mentally note the numbers and use the mod to cheat both to max.
I have UnRen for that, wondered if it can be done without cheating

RadioMan

Nov 19, 2019
Just start playing this one and I don't know if someone already said this, but nice touch on Porsche license plate!

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
As for the MC, why would anyone expect him to be super confident or good with women? He spent his entire adolescence locked up with zero contact with them. He has some boyish charm, a good physique and a big D, but he has zero idea what he's doing. He's just winging it and getting lucky.

Personally, I like him. He is inexperienced, but not an idiot. And (depending on the player's choices) his heart seems to be in the right place. Him not being overly cocky and pathetically "alpha" like some guys around here is actually a big plus in my eyes.

Dev did good in my book. (y)
I don't want to be overly cocky or alpha. I just want him to stop just taking Ashley's shit. Given his background (juvie) he would have learned to defend himself at least a little. But all he does is let her walk all over him. It's pathetic.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I don't want to be overly cocky or alpha. I just want him to stop just taking Ashley's shit. Given his background (juvie) he would have learned to defend himself at least a little. But all he does is let her walk all over him. It's pathetic.
Maybe it's because he realizes that, unlike some threatening guy in juvie, she doesn't want to shank him, she wants to shag him?
When you are kinda forced to live together, it's a lot easier to let the mentally volatile girl smack talk herself into letting you fuck her in the ass than trying to establish dominance at all costs. :)

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
a bit disappointing update
i guess ill apply my usual skip policy to this game as well

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finally finished my Music/Audio/Cheating/Walkthrough Mod for the new Ep8. More infos and download links on my Mod page here.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Story is fine. Issue is, long time for updates, just a little T/A and it's been around for well over 15 months and only 8 episodes..... I know these things take time to make but 2 months an update max is reasonable........

Should have more than just a little T/A as well. I got character introduction but wow..... Roll this rock a little more.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great update with total change of pace thrown at us.. One of my favorite games on site. I liked it the first time I played it and it's done nothing but grow on me ever since. Story and renders are top tier. 8/10 Sure it's a little bit of a slow burn but with the quality of everything coming at us I can live with that.

Reactions: Smarmint

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Maybe it's because he realizes that, unlike some threatening guy in juvie, she doesn't want to shank him, she wants to shag him?
When you are kinda forced to live together, it's a lot easier to let the mentally volatile girl smack talk herself into letting you fuck her in the ass than trying to establish dominance at all costs. :)
I'm not talking about dominance, just not being the doormat that he is currently.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes