Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
eh, so it's impossible to max Emily's corruption points? if you kiss her on the train, you get love points when you ask her to show boobs, if you don't kiss her, you get corruption points for showing boobs but don't get corruption points for kissing
I have UnRen for that, wondered if it can be done without cheating
As far as I can tell you're right, can't max. Emily's corruption points in episode 8.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Had a few episodes to catch up on so that was nice.

Ash is exactly my type, but I can't help but just be all about Emily and the cute little wife-play, even though I'd say Ash's sister, the doctor, hell even that whore, probably have her beat on looks too... she's just too much, and this is coming from someone that general focuses on the dark and nasty kind of stuff in games... I like the little spats with the doctor lady too... I mean I'm still taking her down the corruption path as much as possible, but will definitely wife and baby her up given the chance in the future (but hopefully with some nastiness before that)... I did notice one weird thing I was using the walkthrough mod and chose the corruption stuff every time but then in that last episode I was forced into the love bit where she's showing her boobs, I only noticed there was another option that wasn't available to me when looking at the scenes (and thankfully could see it anyway with the unlocker)... not sure how I got pushed onto the love path there, the points went all screwy in that last episode too I was maxed on everything before but then seemed to have fallen off in that last one despite it not really being about Emily and picking the appropriate options, not sure if the game, me or the mod is at fault though.

I'm liking the introduction of Ash's sister and the whole rich-girl backstory... I really want to make full use of this and absolutely defile the sister, but I guess may need to err on the side of caution if I want to keep Emily's favour.

Reactions: Havik79

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Just finished episode 8, first of all history and graphics at the top of the genre, as always, but this time I'm disappointed.
I found the number of choices to be made not very fair, although I understood To give you an example, when we are in the dressing room with Ashley and she asks us to help her, I would have preferred to have choices in how to answer, while always answering yes, but a choice it could be rude (perhaps implying a payment or simply making it clear to do it reluctantly) while another sweeter or more romantic (Making Ashley understand that we help her because we care about her).
Even at the Lexington villa, with Lynn, I would have preferred to choose on her how to set up the relationship with her, whether to decide to take advantage of the agreement offered by her or to refuse it.
Same speech in the dialogue with the grandfather, but here it is more understandable because the author has given us the idea of how intimidating it is.

That said, I have two questions for you guys
1) As MC pointed out, doesn't Grandpa look too Touchy Touchy with girls? Am I the only one who suspects he is banging Madeleine?
2) What would you recommend to Ashley?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just finished episode 8, first of all history and graphics at the top of the genre, as always, but this time I'm disappointed.
I found the number of choices to be made not very fair, although I understood To give you an example, when we are in the dressing room with Ashley and she asks us to help her, I would have preferred to have choices in how to answer, while always answering yes, but a choice it could be rude (perhaps implying a payment or simply making it clear to do it reluctantly) while another sweeter or more romantic (Making Ashley understand that we help her because we care about her).
Even at the Lexington villa, with Lynn, I would have preferred to choose on her how to set up the relationship with her, whether to decide to take advantage of the agreement offered by her or to refuse it.
Same speech in the dialogue with the grandfather, but here it is more understandable because the author has given us the idea of how intimidating it is.

1) As MC pointed out, doesn't Grandpa look too Touchy Touchy with girls? Am I the only one who suspects he is banging Madeleine?
1. I think that is a given

2. To do what her heart tells her. I would choose to stay with my new life.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

I just want an option to keep calling Ashlynn by her full name

Reactions: Meushi

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Finally gave this a chance and been liking it. Even if the MC's lack of spine especially with Ashley is getting irritating. The scene outside with Ashely smoking was the first time I thought to myself "Just fucking call her out on her shit" but no. Tata and boom he's horny.

Haven't played the entire episode 8 so I dunno if its justified, but the scene in the car with Lynn was where I started to lose the plot.

Lynn is forcing Ashley to go with her plan by threatening the MC and the MC doesn't say shit? You know, the MC who as the premise of the story is a Juvie with a violent past. The MC who wasn't afraid to get his shit kicked in by a methhead to protect someone he cared about?

You coulda had the same outcome and not made the MC look like a total pushover by having him say, for example "I got my shit kicked in when saving someone I care about from a rape. What you are trying to do to Ashely is worse than that. Go ahead, beat me up. All you can is kill me and then no matter how rich you are you are in deep shit."

Then have Ashely finally stop being a bitch, talk the MC don't SHOW THE FACT THAT SHE CARES AS SHE OBVIOUSLY DOES and go forward with it.

It's not rocket science.

Otherswise? Solid game and digging the story. Sam is hot. Emily is adorable. Luis is a bro.

Just... give the MC a spine will ya? This is a violent Juvie we're talking about. Not some pasty nerd.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Halfway House [Ep.8] [Az]

Original Size Win: 2,15 GB

Compressed Size Win: 535 MB (564 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any chance you can supply a Mega link now and for future titles you compress? Thanks and regards.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was short, not sweet, but certainly disappointing, 5 hours of boring shit being a good little simp cuck for a pair of ugly cunts, and 2 mins with sweet little Em.

I really hope in episode 9 we can side with the old fart and tell ash to fuck off and never see the ugly cunt again.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
1. Grandpa is most likely an old perv.

2. Tell her to go after the millions, nothing prevent her from continue being friends with the halfway kids afterwards. If she stops being friends with them, means they friendship worth nothing to Ashley to begin with. That would be the true test of Ashley's friendship.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes