Apr 24, 2018
Alright, finished the update. As one of the apparently very few people who actually like Emily, I hope we get some more scenes and developments with her in the next update. That being said there was still a little bit there, actually more than I expected with the way that some of the people in this thread portrayed the update. Story-wise the new stuff with Ash was pretty interesting and I now want to completely violate and dominate Ashlyn (while not following along with any of her stupid plan). If Hollis ends up coming back at some point, I think it would be nice if he was introduced to Mr.Cooper. Looking forward to making Emily get even more embarrassed in future lewd scenes. I do feel for your Ashley guys though, it's a shame you can't choose her as a primary LI even if you want to. Hopefully, y'all will at least get some really good scenes in the future to make up for it. Or even maybe a future non-cannon alternate ending or something.

Reactions: QBaSS and Orlox

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Puh, EP8 was no good... sorry... i liked the game till EP7 very much, but EP8 is bad. The MC is completely passive, taking all the bullshit. I would shoved my boot upo Ashlynns Ass about 100 times. But the MCs is doing and saying nothing to her... makes no fucking sense. Try to give choices here how to act. And i dindt fit the charactre of the MC at all. He was no one that takes bullshit quietly, he always give something back... in EP 8 he is a complete coward, silent and passive all the way... and overall the part at the lexington house was way to long and boring... the part could be cut to a quater without missing anything important.

The End of EP8 was better than... bit i whished the Part at the mansion were way shorter and the focus were much more on other things. Hopefully the "family issues" of the lexingtons dont take big parts in the next episodes. The part just annoyed me, especially how the MC acted, or more precisely didnt act at all.

Btw i love Emily, unlike others here around... she is adorable, beautiful and got all my sympathies... i like how shes actiong around the MC and the others. Little bit childish, but i think thats ok, cause als the charactres here are very young and lost years of social life. in fact Emily and the MC are about 15 years old ´whit life experience... so how they are doing fits most of the time... Emily is the main LI, for that there must be way more interaction in the future to build something up. Until now she was more a supporting charactre i think... ash and Sams parts are way bigger until now. That must change. For 2 years in the making the game makes slow progress i think. And EP8 was a short one with much content that could be much shorter and made space for more important things...

I will stick to my patreon sub for now... but EP9 has to be better, and for just this few content the relase has to be faster than 3 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: stahalle

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I like where its heading no need to rush em into that much so fast,makes it that much better when she does (slowly) its fast pace as it is..Im bi girl so I liked the lesbian part of ash and em on the bed as well..Very well made art and animations A+
:) thanks dev for allowing me the chance to play/try it :love:(y)

Last edited:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I just played the game from the beginning to the end of the current content and I thought it was really great...

Then I read the thread and found out that only Emily will have a real ending and that really sucked most of my enjoyment out of the game. I was afraid that might be the case since she was the only one with "love points", but with all the branching points that have you select between her or Ashley, I was hoping I was wrong... :HideThePain:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

Does anyone know what skin modification the author used for Ashley?

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Well can't say for sure, but seeing as I just started chapter 8, and ash is forced to go dress up and we say sorry to her, even though she made us go with her, he has certainly become a good little simp cuck, I expect in chapter 9 the MC will be forced to eat some big black guys cum from ash at this rate.
Good for you in setting out your fantasies and how you would like the game to develop. Maybe the dev will take note.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Episode 8....I have to agree with some posts related to MC; he became so passive. Is it because he had 2 head injuries or what ? The interactions with Ashlyn just got me mad....he was so unresponsive; no snarky come backs, no putting her back in her place (even politely), no nothing !!
And Emily....sweet Emily. I don't mind slow burning relationships but it's getting annoyingly long.
Everyone is entitled to their own perceptions or expectations in how the story should/would/could progress, but I'm slowly drifting away from the game and losing interest.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah he became such a good little simp cuck in this episode.

It does make sense Emily taking it slow, she ain't a stupid slut like ash, she is a virgin and seems like she maybe had of those families where sex is taboo deal.
Hopefully, she will get a good back story update soon, she was the only good thing in this boring as fuck update.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah he became such a good little simp cuck in this episode.

It does make sense Emily taking it slow, she ain't a stupid slut like ash, she is a virgin and seems like she maybe had of those families where sex is taboo deal.
Hopefully, she will get a good back story update soon, she was the only good thing in this boring as fuck update.
Ok Havik, we get it, you hated the update but maybe turn down your tone when you post about it. It just seems confrontational at this point.

And thanks for proving my point with a facepalm!

Last edited:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Halfway House was one of my first games of this kind. I started it without walkthroughs and other information and did only one path back then with most games, saving the other path for when the game is finished.
I went for Ash and not for Emily back then and I still don't regret it, even after reading here that she won't be a love interest.

My explanation for him being so passive in episode 8 was that he is in fact in love with Ash and didn't want to fuck things up for her even more with bad behavior. He behaved because of her.
Don't know how/if the interactions are different when you went for Emily in the past.

And he now has some sort of family, this changes your behavior too. He isn't the same guy like he was at the beginning of the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Which would make sense, for those trying to fuck anything with a pulse, for those not playing that, or not ash, then it makes no sense.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The MC is completely passive, taking all the bullshit. I would shoved my boot upo Ashlynns Ass about 100 times.
Yes, I'm sure that would have worked out well for you. :rolleyes:

ep8_masion23.jpg

But the MCs is doing and saying nothing to her... makes no fucking sense. Try to give choices here how to act. And i dindt fit the charactre of the MC at all. He was no one that takes bullshit quietly, he always give something back... in EP 8 he is a complete coward, silent and passive all the way... and overall the part at the lexington house was way to long and boring... the part could be cut to a quater without missing anything important.
It makes perfect sense because aside from the fact that, in life, it's sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and not make an awkward and/or difficult situation worse, the MC acting impulsively and being someone who doesn't "take bullshit quietly" is precisely what landed him in trouble in the first place and he's trying to reform and not be like that anymore. He would have achieved nothing from being snarky, dismissive, or trying to talk back to either Ashley or Ashlyn because it doesn't serve anyone any good for him to be like this.

The End of EP8 was better than... bit i whished the Part at the mansion were way shorter and the focus were much more on other things. Hopefully the "family issues" of the lexingtons dont take big parts in the next episodes. The part just annoyed me, especially how the MC acted, or more precisely didnt act at all.
I think we all know what you wanted the focus to be on, but this, as has been said numerous times, is a story and character-driven game. It's not a game where the female characters are one-note, one-dimensional fuckdolls. They have deep backstories and unique personalities that are going to be explored and this was an episode clearly designed to give more exposition to Ashley's character and it succeeded very well in doing just that.

I honestly do not understand what some people think the MC was supposed to do in this situation other than be supportive of his friend. Was he supposed to tell Ashlyn to "shut the fuck up", or call her a "bitch", or tell her to "get you own fucking bag" when they were in the shop? Because none of that would have been helpful, nor would it have stood the MC in good with stead with anybody. Now, maybe some people think that's exactly what he should have done, but I just think it would have made the MC out to be a brainless and insensitive jerk, and anyone who thinks that would have been fine clearly hasn't been paying attention to this game if they think that sort of behaviour would be in-line with how the MC's character has been established.

Ok Havik, we get it, you hated the update but maybe turn down your tone when you post about it. It just seems confrontational at this point.

And thanks for proving my point with a facepalm!
What I don't get is why people keep coming back in to a thread to spew the same bile over and over. We get it, you don't like the game, but why they feel the need to keep coming back and recycle the same old tired, childish, and triggered insults is as strange as it is sad.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What I don't get is why people keep coming back in to a thread to spew the same bile over and over. We get it, you don't like the game, but why they feel the need to keep coming back and recycle the same old tired, childish, and triggered insults is as strange as it is sad.
It does boggle the mind.......

I do think the MC could have been a little more.....assertive i guess but i understand why he was behaving the way he did. Besides, that bodyguard was one scary looking mothafucker, wouldn't wanna try to go up against him.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow, don't you have anything better to do Havlik than facepalm anyone that says anything positive about this game?

Maybe you just like stirring the pot with over the top hyperbolic comments, but if you are a little more constructive in your criticism, people around here will listen more. Otherwise, you are just shouting into the wind.

Honestly, tell us what you want the MC to do specifically. I am genuinely interested. In your perfect game, what do you want the MC to do in the situation he finds himself in? Where a friend asks his help dealing with her difficult sister and grandfather. What would you do?

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes