Sep 21, 2017
The answer to your question is: It is called netiquette.

A forum isnt a search engine where you type your question and receive an answer. But forums like this actually include a search engine as an extra tool/feature/enhancement to exactly avoid what you are asking for. Every single post is using storage - different from a search. That means you create extra storage for backups etc just because you are lazy. Dont expect others to support your laziness.
by those words i hope that in the future in a life and death situation where you need an immediate answer...someone will also give you the runaround and monologue you about the same things you have been saying...and in the end you get nothing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: greentonythetiger

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
android-presplash.jpg

I'm still alive...
Just released a teaser. As for EP9's development. It's going is all I can say. Right now render count is at 714 renders. And the script line count is over 5000 lines. (for comparison EP8 had 595 renders and 4200 lines). EP9's render count will prolly break 1K before it's done.

So yeah... I'm a broken record at this point but still a while yet.

Az.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1478243
I'm still alive...
Just released a teaser. As for EP9's development. It's going is all I can say. Right now render count is at 714 renders. And the script line count is over 5000 lines. (for comparison EP8 had 595 renders and 4200 lines). EP9's render count will prolly break 1K before it's done.

Az.
Seems like it's still a few months away.

Reactions: MadMonk
Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 1478243

I'm still alive...

Az.
still wishing for the Christmas Gods to grant us some christmas bonus if possible....

Reactions: Renpy gamers

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 1478243

I'm still alive...

Az.
Here the mentioned teaser pic linked in his post, with the titel "Tactical Espionage Action..."

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I'm happy it's still being worked on, but definitely have been missing updates for it. Still one of my favorites for the quality of the story, writing, character design and art. I wish the dev well!

Reactions: wlhbate
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes