Jun 12, 2020
No Ep 8 for Mac?
Also, mega is not there for Mac, and filesupload page does not load. Any other alternatives?

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
No Ep 8 for Mac?
Also, mega is not there for Mac, and filesupload page does not load. Any other alternatives?
You could download the windows version and launch it with the renpy sdk for mac.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Aww i'll just wait longer before picking this back up then. I'd like it go back to how it use to be, focused on the main 3 ladies with lots of Samantha and the 2 other housemates getting their fair share of content. Ever since the announcement of Emily being the only LI, Samantha feels like a forgotten character.
Bummer

Reactions: bruce555

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
yow really? only emily? damn! that's dissapointing cause i was hoping to have a ashley ending!
Her ending might be (FE)^3 (FE Cubed = Find Em, Fuck Em, Forget Em) Who knows. The Dev was on here about a year ago basically the ending was w/ Emily, and the other stuff is fun along the way.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
yow really? only emily? damn! that's dissapointing cause i was hoping to have a ashley ending!
Yeah limiting a VN, especially this one, to a single VN probably wasn't the wisest idea. It makes the interactions with the other girls meaningless (Samantha, Ashley, Shiho, etc)

I mean I personally never do anything with the others anyway but it probably wasn't the best thing to do. All the other girls are just eye candy, and I think the single LI severely limits the game's player base.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So I did an Emily LOVE route run for the last 90 or so minutes and I have to say that I find Ashley the game's antagonist when it comes to the MC and Emily.

Does anybody remember the movie "Platoon" with Charlie Sheen from 1986?

There's two Sergeants that are always at odds with one another; Barnes, the hard-ass prick played by Tom Berenger and Elias, the more mild-mannered balanced, sensible one, played by Willem Dafoe, and they're trying to influence Sheen's character, and the rest of the platoon, throughout the movie in one way or another.

I feel like that's what is going on with Emily here. Ashley (Barnes) is trying to keep Emily the way she wants her and likes her; hostile, angry, ready to beat up someone at the slightest push.

The MC, and maybe even Samantha, are Elias, trying to help guide Emily to not being so hostile and angry all the time.=, or influencing her to do what SHE wants and not what Ashley wants. In the movie, Sheen states it's like fighting over possession of his soul.

I was thinking about this as I was playing today and the "sphere of influence" battle made me think of Platoon. It might not fit for everyone's thinking, but it does for me.

At the end of E8, Ash is agreeing to show Emily about the makeup, whereas I'm sure the MC thinks that it's not necessary for Emily at all and thinks to himself that trouble is coming.

Ashley might be a main girl, but for right now, she is also the antagonist in my opinion on Emily's route. There's no conflict, no bad guy on her route. The only douche bad guy is Ashley's grandfather, but is Ash herself going to try to influence Emily more in the upcoming episodes in trying to get her to change and the MC has to show her it's not necessary?

Alright, enough hot air. I had to get my thoughts out.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I feel like that's what is going on with Emily here. Ashley (Barnes) is trying to keep Emily the way she wants her and likes her; hostile, angry, ready to beat up someone at the slightest push.
She is. I think she is trying to keep her like herself so she feels less alone than she already does. She needs someone who is relatable whether it is natural for Emily or not. It's pretty clear she is trying to better herself, but if she does she may lose her.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes