4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

AEkisuuu

May 19, 2022
v0.3 early access 1 preview

There won't be any new characters in this months build. Instead I'll focus on adding some new animations and polishing/adding to some of the older ones.

New animations:

• Wolfman doublepen.
  • Fishman mating press.
  • Goblin anal.
  • Slime anal.

Big belly mode:

I've laid the groundworks for adding big belly versions of animations that will blend in as the players lewd meter increases.

The blending can be tweaked in the settings menu and can be turned off entirely.

I've included a screenshot of the kobold animation used for testing.

I probably won't have time to add it to all the animations in the game but I'll try to get as many done as I can.

Other content:

There will be one or two new items/interactable tiles.

As always the build should be available to early access patrons around the 20th.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
v0.3 early access 1 preview

There won't be any new characters in this months build. Instead I'll focus on adding some new animations and polishing/adding to some of the older ones.

New animations:

• Wolfman doublepen.
  • Fishman mating press.
  • Goblin anal.
  • Slime anal.

Big belly mode:

I've laid the groundworks for adding big belly versions of animations that will blend in as the players lewd meter increases.

The blending can be tweaked in the settings menu and can be turned off entirely.

I've included a screenshot of the kobold animation used for testing.

I probably won't have time to add it to all the animations in the game but I'll try to get as many done as I can.

Other content:

There will be one or two new items/interactable tiles.

As always the build should be available to early access patrons around the 20th.
"Big belly mode" WE FUCKING WOOOOOON Holy shit I didn't think it'd happen. This game has instantly shot up to the top of my favorites and to the top of my most anticipated games here. Hell yeah, I'm hella buying this when it goes up (assuming full release will be paid?)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how to eat in this game
When you start the game, you should have 1 sandwich in your inventory. Press X to open your inventory, move the cursor (highlight bar) over the sandwich and press Z.
After that first sandwich, the only way to get more is to find it by killing monsters, finding it in chests, or as random spawns on the ground.

The game has a lot of randomness to it, so it is possible to start a new game where you don't find any food and starve.

GM_Bertus

Apr 26, 2018
I like the game and it has good animations but i don't get the point of Calories other than force you to rush everything. I know it's probably a kink about eating and fat but why don't you just remove "calories" and instead have food giving different buffs/debuffs? Some food gives you health, some gives health but also increases cum, food that gives +damage, +AC, +dmg but -AC etc. Since "big belly mode is also something that is coming then what's the point if eating is just a timer you have to recharge to then just reach 0.
PS: instead of just emove top and bottom, there should be an option regarding shoulder item so youcanopt to keep the pauldrons/goth collar but still going naked

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I like the game and it has good animations but i don't get the point of Calories other than force you to rush everything. I know it's probably a kink about eating and fat but why don't you just remove "calories" and instead have food giving different buffs/debuffs? Some food gives you health, some gives health but also increases cum, food that gives +damage, +AC, +dmg but -AC etc. Since "big belly mode is also something that is coming then what's the point if eating is just a timer you have to recharge to then just reach 0.
PS: instead of just emove top and bottom, there should be an option regarding shoulder item so youcanopt to keep the pauldrons/goth collar but still going naked
It's just an old-school game mechanic, it's not applied in any fetishy way, given whole game is very much a call-back.

GM_Bertus

Apr 26, 2018
A thing i noticed in the starting room is that if you smash the mirror you get penalties to luck and to hit, but if you watch an unlocked sex scene you get a bonus to both instead. Also apparently the bonus is to AC if you have no shield but that's kind of pointless

Last edited:

Doodmanjones

Aug 15, 2023
I think cum eating should be included as a way to restore a small amount of calories, for the most dire cases where hunger drops very low. Would make for interesting status effect mechanics like monster cum addiction etc.
There is a ring called a "calorie ring" I believe, and every time you fuck a monster your calories regen

Reactions: jayman_85

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
There is a ring called a "calorie ring" I believe, and every time you fuck a monster your calories regen
10 Calories per fuck is way too low for the ring to be worth it even on lower floors. if you do 3 weak enemies that's already 45/50 cum. You'll starve by the time that empties. I tried a foodless run where I used the gallery trick to have 500 max cum found a Calorie ring in the first vault. Since you can only juice each foe once before a lengthy refractory period it still was difficult to sustain myself. funny enough I only found one sandwich that run, which meant I'd starve if I wasn't doing that challenge.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
10 Calories per fuck is way too low for the ring to be worth it even on lower floors. if you do 3 weak enemies that's already 45/50 cum. You'll starve by the time that empties. I tried a foodless run where I used the gallery trick to have 500 max cum found a Calorie ring in the first vault. Since you can only juice each foe once before a lengthy refractory period it still was difficult to sustain myself. funny enough I only found one sandwich that run, which meant I'd starve if I wasn't doing that challenge.
I wonder if an enchanted calorie ring would give more food per interaction. I enchanted a cum ring once and it doubled the amount of cum you received (the opposite of what I was hoping for), so I just wonder if the same would happen with the calorie ring, more food for being enchanted.

It is kind of tough to test things out or try various things since RNG in this game is a complete bastard. My problem has usually been a lack of healing items, had too many games where I had zero healing items ... but I had food for days.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I wonder if an enchanted calorie ring would give more food per interaction. I enchanted a cum ring once and it doubled the amount of cum you received (the opposite of what I was hoping for), so I just wonder if the same would happen with the calorie ring, more food for being enchanted.

It is kind of tough to test things out or try various things since RNG in this game is a complete bastard. My problem has usually been a lack of healing items, had too many games where I had zero healing items ... but I had food for days.
Blessed Calorie Ring gives you 20 food meter.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
That is super low though.

It's weird but there seems to be very little benefit to actually fucking enemies in this game. Outside of some rare artifacts it's almost never beneficial as it just stuns them for a bit, and the stun breaks if you bonk them.

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
That is super low though.

It's weird but there seems to be very little benefit to actually fucking enemies in this game. Outside of some rare artifacts it's almost never beneficial as it just stuns them for a bit, and the stun breaks if you bonk them.
I think the idea is that it's the last option, at least that's how I play with the mechanic, if I'm low on HP I may strip to charm them for a tick and attempt escape or use some other tool, like a wand and depending on the situation I go for sex, perhaps only in the first few floors if I find gear that requires a lot of STR I sex some goblins or slimes to increase Luck to get the Rerolls. Even without finding a Scroll of Tentaculation early, doing that will help a lot going further down the dungeon.

Ring of Regeneration on the other hand is extremely useful, it helps you sustain in combat, and blessing that ring makes it even better.

The thing with the Calories is that the game expects you to economize your movements by using the diagonals, the first runs I did lose over hunger, but as soon as I played the game with the numpad and explored the maps with the intent of routing my movements instead of going blindly at it, I started to Ignore the Calorie count, and only ate a sandwich when I got the prompt alerting it was low. Some runs you are low on sandwichs some runs you may not, but completing all the floors available as of now it's very doable if you are smart about your exploration and combat choices. But the important thing, from my experience thus far, the game IS a game still and not just window dressing for the lewd content. I agree though that Ring of Calories is not useful as of now.

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes