4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Only 760 MB? How much content is there??
Haven't played the game. However, per the list of current tags, there's no sexual activity of any kind (unless it falls under the graphic violence tag.

Kuranai - is the tag list up-to-date, as of this update?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
But there is vagina sex and oral sex tag, no? And I'm not talking just about sex but amount of overall story content
Yes, there are already 3-4 sex scenes so far (not sure about this newest update).

In terms of everything, there is probably 1.5-2.5 hours of playtime. Game is on the shorter side, but I would recommend it so far.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are loads of activities with hotties, namely the babes in the sigs of our lovely dev.
There is story and there is action, the driving desire for the action scenes comes from the babes,
rest assured there are hot scenes to sate your hunger for intrigue and action.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is also following the exploits of our MC who is a bodyguard and overall trusted man for his boss,
there are action acenes with the activities he does for the boss and with others working for the boss.

Yes, there are already 3-4 sex scenes so far
The action is there, both in the bedroom and on the grounds around the beautiful honeys.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
The writing of the texts is gray on a black ecran. Can we change the color of the text, Please?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have a question .. i wonder if anyone can answer for me ....
on the main menu of the game ... both daughters flank the MC ... whos the female behind the MC , with her arm over his shoulder ? :unsure:

great game ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The game takes gangsta style seriously.
Give the player the choice of being cold or kind throughout the game,but the whole game simply and clearly carries out a story about cold.
The girl image is also very characteristic.so far, it's a romantic harem, but the story doesn't necessarily have a happy ending.
(y)

Reactions: Kuranai

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
But there is vagina sex and oral sex tag, no? And I'm not talking just about sex but amount of overall story content
The only tags currently shown as active are:

3dcg, Male protagonist, Graphic violence​

Vaginal and oral sex are shown among a long list of planned tags, but the clear implication of the tags is that there is, at present, no sex.

Hence, my suggestion that Kuranai check and update the current tag list.

• Thinking Face

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
The only tags currently shown as active are:

3dcg, Male protagonist, Graphic violence​

Vaginal and oral sex are shown among a long list of planned tags, but the clear implication of the tags is that there is, at present, no sex.

Hence, my suggestion that Kuranai check and update the current tag list.
ht.jpg

Misutero

May 9, 2017
You don't know what hard times are, daddy! Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work and got four, five kids, and can't pay their wages, can't buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell them, "go home!". And hard times are when a man has worked at a job thirty years - thirty years! - they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say "hey, a computer took your place, daddy!". That's hard times! That's hard times.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes