4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
the name is -The Shrink R&R
right under on the picture said; The Shrink fan
I can click on it to open the game, some pictures dont, but this one does
if you mean the big picture, no,don't know the name
bro you are still talking about my sigs .. the shrink & clickable is here in my sigs ..

but the guy i was talking to is using that big picture i posted as his sigs ( not the shrink ) .. and that's what i was asking him about

but any way thank you bro for your help & reply .. (y) (y)

Reactions: Aground9437

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
used tiny eye ( ) to reverse search the picture and it lead me to this thread :
https://f95zone.to/threads/trying-t...as-venus-flytrap-creature-eating-girl.158352/
with a member pointing to the image being a render posted by an user of DeviantArt

So it's not from a game, it's an artwork apparently.
thank you so much that was a great detailed reply .. i appreciate all your time & searches bro (y) (y) (y)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It will, I'm just dealing with irl work stuff atm, but still working on the next ch, just taking longer due to fatigue and extra work because we have to be on call and have to do incursions, do patrolling and whatnot. But yeah, I'm still here.
Take all the time you need ; your health and irl stuff come first. We'll be there to praise your next amazing update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Faith04 and Kuranai

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It will, I'm just dealing with irl work stuff atm, but still working on the next ch, just taking longer due to fatigue and extra work because we have to be on call and have to do incursions, do patrolling and whatnot. But yeah, I'm still here.
hey man, I don't mind the wait. the only thing I don't want is to see this game get abandoned like others that were good

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes