4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

Kuranai

The fool
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
H-times-banner.png

Overview:
Hard Times is a VN (visual novel) that tells the story of a young man who leaves his house and goes to a new town, trying to forget his past. There, due to unexpected circunstances he ends up working for the Guerra crime family, one of the major organizations in the town he ended up in. Perhaps this is his chance to bring change to his life?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: Kuranai - - - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 14 Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod* - Android Port*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

gxEhdq.png a8+M+a.png MIT1C1.png NgNgNi.png MKWgfH.png 298.png 308.png 388.png

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
I mean I am going to play this just because I like the setup but and I mean no disrespect, the title is very generic. Maybe I am wrong and it fits perfect but at first glance that is how I feel.

Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The fool
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I mean I am going to play this just because I like the setup but and I mean no disrespect, the title is very generic. Maybe I am wrong and it fits perfect but at first glance that is how I feel.
Yeah, I had the idea for the title while listening to a song that goes by the same name, from Baby Huey, but i may change it in the future, who knows.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I had the idea for the title while listening from a song that goes by the same name, from Baby Huey, but i may change it in the future, who knows.
Well first, thank you for replying. Second, thank you for not Rick Rolling me even though you had the perfect chance. And third, if this game matches that song, then it sounds like you are aiming to break our hearts, so SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Kuranai

The fool
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hmmm, it's actually got some potential. The writing is well done, could use a proofreader though. I am curious about what we will be doing. Do we get to be full-fledged mobsters? That would be totally awesome. I am actually kind of excited to see what happens, not enough Mob games out there.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Nice demo its small but the game has a lot of potnetial all looks good it could use a few improvments but its great there not to many mafia games out there so its pretty interesting continue with it maybe in the near future you should create a discord server.

• Red Heart

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is this the sequel to Chef Vortivask adventures?
Looks good thanks for the share and good luck...

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes