3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
hello when i get my slave back they lost there armor and weapon will we get that back some of them was quest weapon

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a reason not to give Kathleen her collar back after doing all her sidequest stuff in the Castra area? It gets de-equipped by default, and once equipped it locks the head slot for her, so would like to know if there is any penalties other than losing a slot?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Bring Chinua to Steppe Oasis in Wester Elan???? how do i equip her into my team i gone there but will not allow me to enter so what do i need to do

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
maybe Harem c8m4.2 fix the quest bug for her i downloading it and i hope it do fix it and i know c8m5 out if you pay

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
c8m5

Content additions

-The plot quickens!

-You've done as Mercalius requested by helping Aries. Time to recover your healer and start on a plan to betray Aries.

-With gaining entry to Eowen, you should check on your friend Hanno the governor. Make sure to bring his daughter along!

-Westalnds opened. It's been too long since you've visited your assets in there.

-You've met many new women... time to reopen your brothel and get them working!

-Bonus scene with Yvone involving her, you, and Donnie or Tomas. A small conversation if you sen them packing.

-6 new scenes, 202 pages of new text in game, 205 new images

Bug fixes/combat adjustments

-Fixed a memory leak that was causing crashes.

-Ralph has a new passive aura, Vanessa has a new TP mode. Various other character fixes.

-Brand new brothel UI!

-Fixed an issue where you could get back to Celee without Adeline. Talk to Mercalius to have her added to your party if she was not after her questline completed.

-Retconned Shenetore Elders to have names, Kyruth and Safio

-Improved item UI and many moderate to minor bug fixes/combat improvements.

May 26, 2018
So... none of the pictures show you running around a map. I like Cohabitation and Staying with Aunt Katie despite being rpg maker because you don't run around a map, it's just point and click.

If that's the case here, I'll definitely give this a try. If it plays like normal RPGMaker games, though, it's not for me.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So... none of the pictures show you running around a map. I like Cohabitation and Staying with Aunt Katie despite being rpg maker because you don't run around a map, it's just point and click.

If that's the case here, I'll definitely give this a try. If it plays like normal RPGMaker games, though, it's not for me.
It is like a normal rpgmaker game.
Very cool game, but probably not for you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It's an actual RPG, Aunt Katie isn't. Yes you are running around a map, and fighting, and doing quests.

It's not for you.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016

This is typical RPGmaker. Has a lot of time sink sprite on map movement. Not going to be your thing. It is a surprisingly good game though assuming you can get past rpgmaker and the 3d custom girl imagery.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
kinda funny this game is like harem collector i know they are different story's, but they r pretty to the same

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
When will he say fuck it to returning to his country because he has way more power than he would ever get their.

gfk

Sep 1, 2017
Hi I asked this a while ago but I wasn't able to get help.
I am not able to complete the Eldari mission or training Chinua for I cant seem to talk to Terra about it? She keeps saying she doesnt trust Teresa. Am I missing something?

sirpoff

May 23, 2017
Hi I asked this a while ago but I wasn't able to get help.
I am not able to complete the Eldari mission or training Chinua for I cant seem to talk to Terra about it? She keeps saying she doesnt trust Teresa. Am I missing something?
The Eldari side quest is not finished yet but here are the steps to take:
1. Explore the cave next to the Baten base til you reach the end with a sealed door, you'll automatically leave the cave afterwards.
2. Talk to Phoebe and she will say something about a hope diamond.
2a. You may also need to talk with Fiona(the girl that makes enchanted items in Corsix)
3. Talk to Phoebe again, you may need to ask twice, she will tell you that you need elemental hearts and that she found an area with ice elementals next to the tenta enclave. then go to the shiny spot on the map, kill five ice elementals to get their hearts, and you'll leave the area when done.
4. Talk to Phoebe again to find wind elementals in Elan, the area to the west of Baten's base, where Kathleen is from. The shiny spot it to the west on the map. Kill five of the wind elementals.
5. Talk to Phoebe again for the fire elementals found in Corsix. Go there kill five fire elementals.
6. Talk to Phoebe again and she says she doesn't know where earth elementals are, so talk to Terra(She will only be able to find the earth elementals after she gets her upgrade, which you can tell by her tattoos being different)
7. Talk to phoebe again, go back to corsix, kill the earth elementals, and that's it for the quest for now.

For Chinua you have to talk to her first in your base for a scene which shows she's a mage, then talk to terra, then you may need to talk to Chinua again. But if that doesn't work you may need to do some more quest for the guy incharge of Elan. But I'm not sure cause after the scene where you see she's a mage I just talk to terra.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes