3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Ok i need help.
I ended up loading my last game to try to unlock all the girls. The walkthrough says that you need to see a cutscene between Freja and Angelica to obtain her quest, and that is the only way to unlock Yvonne later on.
Some one know the way to get this cutscenes? It nevers triggers for me, and i already did pretty much everything before the chapter 5.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Ok i need help.
I ended up loading my last game to try to unlock all the girls. The walkthrough says that you need to see a cutscene between Freja and Angelica to obtain her quest, and that is the only way to unlock Yvonne later on.
Some one know the way to get this cutscenes? It nevers triggers for me, and i already did pretty much everything before the chapter 5.
Assuming you've actually seen the scenes that introduce Yvone in-game, it should be as simple as Interacting/Fucking Fenja in the barracks during (And maybe later, but not sure) the latter bit of Chapter 5. If you haven't seen Yvone in-game yet, that happens early on in Chapter 5, and you can only really miss it intentionally.

If you've seen the first set of scenes where Yvone is introduced, but can't get the one that starts from interacting with Fenja, not sure. I've never heard of that bugging out for anyone, so I'd assume you just haven't completed all the prerequisites, but it should definitely be available before chapter 6.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I started the game now and I am chapter 2 now. If those dark infaimous disturbing scenes are later or only for red I have not seen anything really bad so far or has not recocnized so my mind is more corrupted then I though. Anyway what really disturbs me is the powerdifference. If I set the difficulty just one point higher it feels like every enemy is a bossfight. If I let it on zero it is like a milkrun. Why is there such a high difficulty range if there are so big differences? Does the developer want to balance the game for savegameeditors?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I started the game now and I am chapter 2 now. If those dark infaimous disturbing scenes are later or only for red I have not seen anything really bad so far or has not recocnized so my mind is more corrupted then I though. Anyway what really disturbs me is the powerdifference. If I set the difficulty just one point higher it feels like every enemy is a bossfight. If I let it on zero it is like a milkrun. Why is there such a high difficulty range if there are so big differences? Does the developer want to balance the game for savegameeditors?
Sadly the difficulty modifier is just...wonky. -99 is supposedly "Story Mode." But I've had it at -40 for a while, and about 95% of my attacks result in one-hit KOs. Maybe that and the really off auto-battle AI will get tweaked at some point, given tweaking battle stuff has been a focus lately, but best to just find your preferred setting and stick there.

As for the game being dark, it depends on what you find dark/disturbing. If rape, bondage, slavery, and mind control aren't dark or disturbing to you (And to be fair, a whoooole lot of adult games feature one or multiple), then it'll mostly just be in occasional scenes. There's scenes featuring:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But they're not constant. Even on Dark route, there's plenty of toned down, relatively vanilla scenes interspersed, as a lot of Dark scenes, where appropriate, are the same as Light scenes, or edited just to change some dialogue for the protagonist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It will depend entirely on if we can convince Cypress Zeta to teach us his cat magic. If so, we can skirt the new Patreon rules and give Ralph a step-twin.

In all seriousness, we're probably not going to be expanding the incest content in the game. At least not any time soon. Though, there is some Sister/Sister content lying around if that's cool with you. Sister/Sister incest fans don't get enough love.
Wait that is incest? I thought always incest is babymaking sex with bloodrelated so that doing it with (twin)brothers/sisters as a not direct related person would be normal?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Wait that is incest? I thought always incest is babymaking sex with bloodrelated so that doing it with (twin)brothers/sisters as a not direct related person would be normal?
You never had sex with a girl and her aunt?
What I did was sex, really great sex, but still just sex.
They were blood relatives and that made it incest for them.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Soo, He goes AWOL for about half a year, comes back and leaves ONE update and then goes missing again? How bothersome, Wish there were someone more active that could take over this project so it might get finished sometime this century thank you very much....:FacePalm:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
You never had sex with a girl and her aunt?
What I did was sex, really great sex, but still just sex.
They were blood relatives and that made it incest for them.
is someone has sex with their relative it's incest.....

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If at all, it'll be at the very end of the game as a kind of "red-side alternate ending." The population crises as a justification for the harem gathering has been something the game has leaned hard on in order to provide the protag with some moral shielding.
He said later (on the light path), mayby if he will get enough women he can keep more then one for his personal but now he can only keep on at his side in the end because if he just keep all of them the children would be half brothers and sisters and the incest would just do later what he want to prevent.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
aaaand he disappeared again. that was quick >_>.
unless this is an elaborate Halloween trick lol.

Man I remember playing this so many years ago, finding about it on hongfire
RIP. was a great site :'(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this has to be without a doubt one of the best game i have ever played ... great job.. Ker

ok .. after 40 minutes of trying ( moving the 5 elemental post thingys around head-water / chest-earth / righthand-fire / lefthand-ice / rightleg-wind / leftleg-lighting ) ........ need help ...... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

deeliman

Sep 29, 2018
I understand he's dealing with with some physical issues, but i'd really wish he'd at least give us a quick update so that we know he hasn't just completely abandoned the game...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Isabella fled out of her cell in the cove. Is there no further content for this in 8.5?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes