3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Apr 23, 2018
Yeah I see your point. I could be a bug, but I am now at the same point as you. The journal says to bring her to the assessor's office but has Fiona even though it shouldn't. If I figure it out I will let you know.

Reactions: ImperialD

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
God I hate Senesca can someone show me a pic of where the books are I can't fins 2 of them and I remeber 2 of them being impossible to see on the game map

emuzumu

Sep 27, 2018
i just found a bug or someting
i was doing a Chinua's quest that said bring Chinua to Steppe Oasis in Wester Elan
but when i get to Steppe Oasis, i can't get in

Apr 23, 2018
There shouldn't be any bug I just played through the game the last few days. I recently completed those. You have to go to the area where all the Saiga deer are.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if it's just me but I have noticed a complete shift in tone for how MC acts since getting back to Celee.

Up until now he's taken slaves and, i'm playing light path, he's had some guilt about it so he's been nice and done everything he can to make them feel good while treating his allies with some respect.

He treats Savannah like complete shit then just ignores her in the morning, this from the guy that took on Danielle's lot to get Terra back and fought to get Samantha and Noemi back.

Not the only thing I noticed.

When he gets to the place where the boat was to take him to Westlands he looks over and was all "hope Joan isn't on the end of an orc spear" then shrugs and walks off, zero fucks given.

Get's back to Shenetal and pretty much dismisses anything the Cheli have to say, tells the priests to just bring the relics worth anything and any people there until they mention a girl.

It feels like i've played the light path up until now and the tone shifts to dark path for no reason whatsoever.

My MC has gone from being respectful and pretty loving to his harem to a bit of a douche and just reduces Jessica to a whore with barely any value to him.

I was hoping after solving all the problems and with the vast amount of women he's managed to secure that he'd keep the girls who have fallen in love with him together but after chapter 8's efforts I highly doubt it.

That's not even mentioning Livia. I was okay taking Yvonne, her husband was a douche but Livia loves her and no it's not about his people, he has thousands of women to take back at that point taking her is just being a douche.

I think I may be a bit too much of a soft bitch for this game. I was fine with the light path at one point. It started looking like he would keep his harem and fight for them and then it just went a bit grey. It's not light, it's not full dark but he's stopped giving a shit about his girls and anyone trying to help him.

P.S. I know that's a bit of complaining but it's a me issue in that i'm a soppy tart. I don't hate the game, the story was great up to this point and I love nearly all the girls. I can't say all cos some haven't had much screen time looking at you Bailey and Diana.

So I wasn't imagining it. He was saying he wants them to be their own person while serving him and he'll make sure they are treated right in his land but when it gets to a point in this recent update he's just started calling his women "tools for his people". It's like he's stopped giving a shit. It feels to me like a completely different writer has taken over.

It's a good game and I suggest people give it a go but he's gone a bit too douchy for me now. It wasn't too bad before but he's gone completely arrogant and cuntish. I say that but I would never have been able to finish it anyway, no way would I have been able to sell the girls off. I think i'll finish it with some head canon and have them all live happily ever after.

Except for Aries, he annoyed Donna and made a mess.

Last edited:

DarkWindG

Aug 30, 2017
i have the same problem as ImperialD, in the quest log says to take cecilia to the assessor, but at the assessor it only says Fiona.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know if it's just me but I have noticed a complete shift in tone for how MC acts since getting back to Celee.

Up until now he's taken slaves and, i'm playing light path, he's had some guilt about it so he's been nice and done everything he can to make them feel good while treating his allies with some respect.

He treats Savannah like complete shit then just ignores her in the morning, this from the guy that took on Danielle's lot to get Terra back and fought to get Samantha and Noemi back.

Not the only thing I noticed.

When he gets to the place where the boat was to take him to Westlands he looks over and was all "hope Joan isn't on the end of an orc spear" then shrugs and walks off, zero fucks given.

Get's back to Shenetal and pretty much dismisses anything the Cheli have to say, tells the priests to just bring the relics worth anything and any people there until they mention a girl.

It feels like i've played the light path up until now and the tone shifts to dark path for no reason whatsoever.

My MC has gone from being respectful and pretty loving to his harem to a bit of a douche and just reduces Jessica to a whore with barely any value to him.

I was hoping after solving all the problems and with the vast amount of women he's managed to secure that he'd keep the girls who have fallen in love with him together but after chapter 8's efforts I highly doubt it.

That's not even mentioning Livia. I was okay taking Yvonne, her husband was a douche but Livia loves her and no it's not about his people, he has thousands of women to take back at that point taking her is just being a douche.

I think I may be a bit too much of a soft bitch for this game. I was fine with the light path at one point. It started looking like he would keep his harem and fight for them and then it just went a bit grey. It's not light, it's not full dark but he's stopped giving a shit about his girls and anyone trying to help him.

P.S. I know that's a bit of complaining but it's a me issue in that i'm a soppy tart. I don't hate the game, the story was great up to this point and I love nearly all the girls. I can't say all cos some haven't had much screen time looking at you Bailey and Diana.

So I wasn't imagining it. He was saying he wants them to be their own person while serving him and he'll make sure they are treated right in his land but when it gets to a point in this recent update he's just started calling his women "tools for his people". It's like he's stopped giving a shit. It feels to me like a completely different writer has taken over.

It's a good game and I suggest people give it a go but he's gone a bit too douchy for me now. It wasn't too bad before but he's gone completely arrogant and cuntish. I say that but I would never have been able to finish it anyway, no way would I have been able to sell the girls off. I think i'll finish it with some head canon and have them all live happily ever after.

Except for Aries, he annoyed Donna and made a mess.
i have to say after reading your book report here ,,, haha just kiddin ya .... i have to agree with what you have written 100%

Reactions: Avaron1974
Apr 23, 2018
Yeah I believe the Cecilia assessor thing is a bug. As for a game called harem where you are taking slaves. He is far more nice than if you take the dark route where he doesn't care about his slaves one bit. Even in the light route he says he may be evil but he isn't a monster. Although I will say that taking Livia from her husband who is one of his best allies, I have to say I did that was pretty bad, but hey I'm interested to see how the story progresses. I can't wait to turn Legate Marianna into a slave.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I don't play the dark route because even my chaotic evil pathfinder chars kill infernalists whenever they find them, because infernalists Evil Stupid, so the fact that the dark route makes you side with the demons is dumb to me. Although I have been considering doing a play through where I go dark right after Terra is taken

Apr 23, 2018
Well I can see your point, but depending on the story the lore changes. In this RPG the angels are light and the demons are dark so it makes sense you side with the demons doing the dark path.

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
Any advice for surviving the insta-death attack from the Lizardman Shaman? I can handle the adds and stuff with ease but the shaman wipes my party when he unleashes the dead souls on me, just inflicts instant death

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
From what I saw about the Shaman you are somehow meant to either outpace his healing or burn through all 45-50k HP in a single round and I have no bloody idea how, I just used a save editor to boost my attack up high enough. The game isn't designed around sustained DPS outpacing 10k HP healing a turn and it sure as hell isn't balanced around dealing 50k in a single round. Up till then all the other fights have been grinds about out surviving your foes. It's pretty lame.

I also feel that taking Livia's unnecessary, its going to piss off the one Noble who actually likes us, will not get us closer to the Ratan crown, and just seems like a bad idea. Not every female with an ingame portrait needs to be capturable on each gameplay route. Make the evil folks steal her, thats fine with me.

Reactions: dontaskmyname

Norbz

Jun 1, 2018
Any advice for surviving the insta-death attack from the Lizardman Shaman? I can handle the adds and stuff with ease but the shaman wipes my party when he unleashes the dead souls on me, just inflicts instant death
Have everybody Guard the turn right after you see him gathering the dead souls so they take reduced damage when it lands. If that's still not enough, consider running Vanessa and making sure that her Rallying Cry is buffing your team up. He did about 60% max HP damage to my lineup when I did that, and I had Angelica's heal-over-time effects up and running already so everybody was comfortably healthy again before the next major attack came. And with Adeline's deadly poison ticking 8k+ damage per round, the shaman didn't get many opportunities to use his big attack.

Apr 23, 2018
From what I saw about the Shaman you are somehow meant to either outpace his healing or burn through all 45-50k HP in a single round and I have no bloody idea how, I just used a save editor to boost my attack up high enough. The game isn't designed around sustained DPS outpacing 10k HP healing a turn and it sure as hell isn't balanced around dealing 50k in a single round. Up till then all the other fights have been grinds about out surviving your foes. It's pretty lame.

I also feel that taking Livia's unnecessary, its going to piss off the one Noble who actually likes us, will not get us closer to the Ratan crown, and just seems like a bad idea. Not every female with an ingame portrait needs to be capturable on each gameplay route. Make the evil folks steal her, thats fine with me.
These dungeons aren't about balance that's why they were called challenge dungeons. Your not supposed to deal 50k in one turn your supposed to figure out how to use your slaves abilities to beat him. Like Norbz says above he doesn't kill you in one hit if you guard. If you have Angelica throw acid and have adeline poison he takes massive damage per round. Having comrade tp gain will boost Naitay's Tp to 100 and then have her on Cougar stance and hit him hard.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes