3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Do we have an estimated date for when the next update might be?
Ker hasn't posted anything since late November, and one of the comments on the Patreon suggests the other people working with him on the game haven't heard from him either. So short answer is there's zero estimation at all.

Slightly longer answer is that it probably somewhat depends on how much the others doing stuff for Harem have gotten done since then (I dunno if they contribute scenes Ker asks for or contribute to their own storylines within the game at their own pace. I also can't remember who does the graphics - I think I recall Ker getting somebody else to do that at some point in the past, but can't remember for sure or if I've heard them mentioned since), and how much Ker did beforehand. The previous delay, Ker got the new version out a week after he returned. Sometimes, the update has taken longer than that after a delay. So probably anywhere from a week to a bit less than a month after Ker returns the update will be out.

This is of course assuming Ker is alright, returns, and doesn't have any lasting issues that cause him to halt the project entirely.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like the game, but is there a way I can play without ever letting anyone else touch girls? o,o
Not entirely.

Terra will end up with another woman during the trial but it's the only way to keep her safe'ish. If you want to open the brothel then other men will get a go with the girls.

Donna goes off with a guy near the start to help with a plan.

Sooner or later you will sell them all to other men anyway.

Reactions: ImperialD

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
iirc there is. You do not need to put them into Brothel and you can stay relative safe when being imprisoned.
I mean in quests, lets say to get brothel open, Sarah needs to f... that governer or whoever he is.
and when you save that Slave, Donna needs to play with that slave owner.
I would like third way to get that slave.

and there is always 2 choices, good or bad... but how is any choice good, if you need to use your "harem" or "sex slaves" to get something done?

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Not entirely.

Terra will end up with another woman during the trial but it's the only way to keep her safe'ish. If you want to open the brothel then other men will get a go with the girls.

Donna goes off with a guy near the start to help with a plan.

Sooner or later you will sell them all to other men anyway.
I would like third option, keeping them all for myself without selling..
Because thats the whole point of having of harem and game name is harem, not Sex Slaves Merchant or anything about slaves..

But I like the game o,o. Just game name confuses me a little.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A few of us would agree with that but as I was told when I brought that up, that isn't the purpose of the game.

Way I saw it, win the war and take the thousands of women all saying they would help him back to his people and keep his harem for himself but I got shot down.

and when you save that Slave, Donna needs to play with that slave owner.
I would like third way to get that slave.
There is no other way to save her.

Because thats the whole point of having of harem and game name is harem, not Sex Slaves Merchant or anything about slaves..

But I like the game o,o. Just game name confuses me a little.
They are slaves though. Harem's just a title and the fact that they are your sex slaves but they are slaves.

They are also mind controlled slaves apart from 2 who are immune which are Rhea and Terra, the rest are controlled by the ring.

The whole point of the game is to gather slaves to take home and sell for political power.

The last update changed how I view the game. I always thought there would be a chance to keep them but first I got that idea shot down and then the MC changed how he was treating his slaves.

Jessica has gone from being important to him to nothing more than a basic sex slave he treats like shit and that was on the good path. From the looks of it it seems both paths have now joined cos the MC was a massive dick since getting back to the colonies.

It's like the whole Livia thing. She loves her husband, he loves her and he's one of the MC's biggest allies. We don't need his wife and taking her would be a massive dick move. I'm all for taking wives from shitty husbands like we have been doing but breaking up a loving family for the sake of 1 extra woman when there are already thousands is pointless.

I said it in an earlier post but it feels like the writers have changed from the first 2 thirds of the game to this later third.

Sure the MC walked in a grey are but he always cared for his women and tried to help them as best as he could but things had an entirely different vibe recently.

I love this game and I think the girls are fantastic. It's just that I always played the good path and how he talked to them before getting back to the colonies was entirely different i'd just like him to go back to how he was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i personally don't make a brothel ,,, don't want my girls having to much fun without my ass involved .. lmao

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i personally don't make a brothel ,,, don't want my girls having to much fun without my ass involved .. lmao
I went to open it until the old guy told Sarah to suck his dick then I reloaded and decided against it.

There are a few I didn't mind working in the brothel like those with no content I know nothing about like Beta and Diane but when it comes to my main girls, especially Sarah .... nobody touches but me.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
The last update changed how I view the game. I always thought there would be a chance to keep them but first I got that idea shot down and then the MC changed how he was treating his slaves.
When exactly did that get shot down? Was it on the Patreon, because I only ever recall T51b saying things that indicated the opposite, as Ker had in the past on his blog.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
A few of us would agree with that but as I was told when I brought that up, that isn't the purpose of the game.

Way I saw it, win the war and take the thousands of women all saying they would help him back to his people and keep his harem for himself but I got shot down.

There is no other way to save her.

They are slaves though. Harem's just a title and the fact that they are your sex slaves but they are slaves.

They are also mind controlled slaves apart from 2 who are immune which are Rhea and Terra, the rest are controlled by the ring.

The whole point of the game is to gather slaves to take home and sell for political power.

Jessica has gone from being important to him to nothing more than a basic sex slave he treats like shit and that was on the good path. From the looks of it it seems both paths have now joined cos the MC was a massive dick since getting back to the colonies.

It's like the whole Livia thing. She loves her husband, he loves her and he's one of the MC's biggest allies. We don't need his wife and taking her would be a massive dick move. I'm all for taking wives from shitty husbands like we have been doing but breaking up a loving family for the sake of 1 extra woman when there are already thousands is pointless.

I said it in an earlier post but it feels like the writers have changed from the first 2 thirds of the game to this later third.

Sure the MC walked in a grey are but he always cared for his women and tried to help them as best as he could but things had an entirely different vibe recently.

I love this game and I think the girls are fantastic. It's just that I always played the good path and how he talked to them before getting back to the colonies was entirely different i'd just like him to go back to how he was.
ohh thats sucks, if they changed MC personality.
, I played until after that trial i think. update ended there i think,

I would have loved plot twist, that his country has already ended be the time he gets there.

but what happened in last update?

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
The most recent update c8m7 had you get the priestess who rebels the spirits, and you got to poison the food supplies for the castra, I just want to know when we change the prisoner and what's his name that

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I went to open it until the old guy told Sarah to suck his dick then I reloaded and decided against it.

There are a few I didn't mind working in the brothel like those with no content I know nothing about like Beta and Diane but when it comes to my main girls, especially Sarah .... nobody touches but me.
i'm to damn greedy to share if i don't have to .... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ZeroDeepChill

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the content we're waiting on, like the stuff that says 'Content Coming Later,' includes dealing with Savannah, dealing with the Westlands camp, dealing with Aries, going into Eowen/ further back into the colonies, dealing with both bunny girls, dealing with Valerie, punishing Edrin, finishing up with Leona, then some stuff with the brothel in Meti, and going into Greca, that's all that comes to mind, did I miss anything.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the content we're waiting on, like the stuff that says 'Content Coming Later,' includes dealing with Savannah, dealing with the Westlands camp, dealing with Aries, going into Eowen/ further back into the colonies, dealing with both bunny girls, dealing with Valerie, punishing Edrin, finishing up with Leona, then some stuff with the brothel in Meti, and going into Greca, that's all that comes to mind, did I miss anything.
the correcting of cecilla at accessor says fiona ,the kinds harem babes in your harem ... just to name a couple more

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
arghhh whatsher names daughter in the colonies .. the hot blonde .. kicking that dude out of the castra couple more

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
Any cheats for this game?
If you need to cheat just drop and drag your save game after you make one to this website and then edit the gold and save it. Then cut and paste the save file over to the main game dir and your all done enjoy!

Reactions: Hypnolover69

Hypnolover69

Mar 22, 2019
If you need to cheat just drop and drag your save game after you make one to this website and then edit the gold and save it. Then cut and paste the save file over to the main game dir and your all done enjoy!

Thank you so much

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes