3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Is a shame that Ker just dropped the game and selfish to still have his Patreon active while being an Ass. But sadly that is typical anymore.
Hey don't be an ass Ker had some bad reaction to medications if you had bothered to read any of the previous posts you would have seen he had been in and out of the hospital. And with the current pandemic going on you have think you have the right to condemn someone that had until recently been vary consistent with there releases. BTW do you even pledge to Ker if you do then cancel the pledge if you DON"T then you have NO RIGHT to complain about his situation.

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
TBF this game has been in the works since 2011 IIRC. (RIP Hongfire :cry: ) With his health issues, if the virus got involved abandoning the game might not be voluntary.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
In chapter 3 at the end Sarah is supposed to learn a new skill as stated in walkthrough. Although that doesnt happen for me when I try to interact with her. I cheated my level for Gregory questline as I was not level 15 by the time rest of the quests/sidequests had been done. Any suggestions?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
In chapter 3 at the end Sarah is supposed to learn a new skill as stated in walkthrough. Although that doesnt happen for me when I try to interact with her. I cheated my level for Gregory questline as I was not level 15 by the time rest of the quests/sidequests had been done. Any suggestions?
Most of the combat has been re adjusted some skills eliminated and some others added and the walkthrough has not been rewritten to show the changes.

Reactions: MrStrike

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Hey don't be an ass Ker had some bad reaction to medications if you had bothered to read any of the previous posts you would have seen he had been in and out of the hospital. And with the current pandemic going on you have think you have the right to condemn someone that had until recently been vary consistent with there releases. BTW do you even pledge to Ker if you do then cancel the pledge if you DON"T then you have NO RIGHT to complain about his situation.
that suck him got a good story for this game sad to see it gone hope him heal and maybe one day come back

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Getting an error when I try to do Kathleen's Quest in chapter 5(Towards the end where I kill all the enemies in the desert) which states like this

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError Occured
undefined method 'states' for nil:NilClass

any solutions/bugfix for this?

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Getting an error when I try to do Kathleen's Quest in chapter 5(Towards the end where I kill all the enemies in the desert) which states like this

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError Occured
undefined method 'states' for nil:NilClass

any solutions/bugfix for this?
it's a weird issue happening with the the constant damge of the area iirc. It used to just give you a Game over, and after that was fixed, turned into your issue. The dev is aware, but you know how it is.

Not using kathleen in that area is the easy workaround, the error only happens there.

Reactions: MrStrike

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
it's a weird issue happening with the the constant damge of the area iirc. It used to just give you a Game over, and after that was fixed, turned into your issue. The dev is aware, but you know how it is.

Not using kathleen in that area is the easy workaround, the error only happens there.
Thanks for the reply. I managed to get past it by downloading the previous version. The error still pops up there but its after you complete the mission and then copying the autosave file back to the current version. That fixed it for me. For now atleast.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The ubaid shaman was easy enough to kill, but I have issue with the ubaid king.
When you fight him and it gives you the warning that the whole tribe is coming in 3 turns, can you defeat the entire tribe if you dont manage to kill the king?
I can survive against the whole tribe, but am not sure if you can actually defeat them...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
BTW do you even pledge to Ker
To be perfectly honest, this is the reason quite a lot of people here don't pledge to devs.

The sheer amount of abandoned games has people wary about backing any others and as good as this game is the dev has been walking a tightrope for a long time.

With his health issues it has looked like it could be abandoned any time. It was always a case of when not if. I hoped it would be completed but i've always had my doubts.

I won't back devs until a few months before their game is finished. If I pay between £30 and £50 for AAA games then paying £15 to £25 to part time amateur devs seems more than reasonable on my end.

if you DON"T then you have NO RIGHT to complain about his situation.
As for ridiculous comments like this.

We're on a piracy site, not everyone pays anything to these devs but everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. If you don't like it then that tough shit for you.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
To be perfectly honest, this is the reason quite a lot of people here don't pledge to devs.

The sheer amount of abandoned games has people wary about backing any others and as good as this game is the dev has been walking a tightrope for a long time.

With his health issues it has looked like it could be abandoned any time. It was always a case of when not if. I hoped it would be completed but i've always had my doubts.

I won't back devs until a few months before their game is finished. If I pay between £30 and £50 for AAA games then paying £15 to £25 to part time amateur devs seems more than reasonable on my end.

As for ridiculous comments like this.

We're on a piracy site, not everyone pays anything to these devs but everyone here is entitled to their own opinions. If you don't like it then that tough shit for you.
Even more significant, in my perspective, is the seemingly ever-increasing trend of quite a lot of devs to slow down considerably once their projects are generating notable income. I do not expect anything from those I contribute to, as that is not what "patron" actually means - I give to support, which is not the same as purchasing a product. However, I do find I get annoyed when patron pages literally say "once the goal of x dollars per month is reached I can work on this full time", yet the reality is more often that the more more money that starts coming in, the more development becomes slower (often even half or less the rate it was a year ago). I do not enjoy anyone acting as though I am not aware when I being "taken for a ride" (the phrase began as a reference to taxi services making a journey longer than needs be, to increase the charge for said service).
This is not an attack on Ker, or any other dev specifically, as I do not know nor care to concern myself with the private affairs of others. There are some "solo projects" generating over $10k for a while now, and that is fantastic for them and for the free exchange of goods and services which I value. But when I can see objectively that, for whatever reason, a project is progressing for extended periods, at half the rate it was previously despite its success (or because of it), I find myself disinclined to continue or begin support.

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
The ubaid shaman was easy enough to kill, but I have issue with the ubaid king.
When you fight him and it gives you the warning that the whole tribe is coming in 3 turns, can you defeat the entire tribe if you dont manage to kill the king?
I can survive against the whole tribe, but am not sure if you can actually defeat them...
You can, but im not sure if that is possible without cheats, but i have killed the whole tribe. it just takes time

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You can, but im not sure if that is possible without cheats, but i have killed the whole tribe. it just takes time
I could survive the fight because I had healing characters.
I was fighting the whole tribe for about 20 minutes. I realize that they have MASSIVE hp.
I was curious if it was possible.
I ended up adding the assassin to the party to kill the king.
(But, thanks for a reply anyway)

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
I could survive the fight because I had healing characters.
I was fighting the whole tribe for about 20 minutes. I realize that they have MASSIVE hp.
I was curious if it was possible.
I ended up adding the assassin to the party to kill the king.
(But, thanks for a reply anyway)
I think i used poison too, but the salamandar fang, you get from Valeries quest, and they died quite fast

Gaby9012

Apr 8, 2019
Unable to find file:
Graphics/System/Window
Please help ;-;
I'm sorry I'm so dumb ;-; I pasted that graphics thing now it's working :3

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes