3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
such a shame this game got abandoned, i really enjoyed it so far :(
One of the better RPG's and still had a ton of potential with the bigger storylines coming up.

It should have been more popular but given the dev and his health issues it did well enough. Now it's another one for the "what if" pile.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
It has had a couple times that it dropped off, and then got picked up again. Here's to hoping it gets started back up at some point. I think there were a couple people involved so maybe they will take the baton?
that'd be great if that happens, really left things on a cliffhanger and so much more potential here, its crazy

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
anyone have the patreon legat or extra version
still will be good anyone with good knowledge of rpg maker to continue the game there is a lot of people who create similar games ....no to mention i have same sentiment for Sara Life ....first games you never forget them

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
anyone have the patreon legat or extra version
still will be good anyone with good knowledge of rpg maker to continue the game there is a lot of people who create similar games ....no to mention i have same sentiment for Sara Life ....first games you never forget them
Legate never gets leaked for some reason.

Also you can't just take over someone else's game, that isn't how it works.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Nooo this game was such a gem in the H-rpg's. Sad to see it get the abandoned tag.
Here is to hoping it will be continued someday, but hope is all we can do

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
Well if i understood that right, no-one is realy sure if it realy was abandoned.
Its just no-one can get in contact with Ker.

or maybe thats just wishfull thinking

caju

Oct 5, 2017
This game and Renryuu are my "go to games" when I want to play old school time killers.
I love the story and gameplay.
I sincerely hope he returns and finishes it one day.
I can wait a year or 2 without losing hope if thats how long it takes him.
This game is worth it.

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
This game and Renryuu are my "go to games" when I want to play old school time killers.
I love the story and gameplay.
I sincerely hope he returns and finishes it one day.
I can wait a year or 2 without losing hope if thats how long it takes him.
This game is worth it.
In my opinion Renryuu has a weak story, and they are trying to get too much into the game, which starts to make it less fun, because its done so sloppy.
The charas are nice tho.
Harem is hands down the best writen game

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
In my opinion Renryuu has a weak story, and they are trying to get too much into the game, which starts to make it less fun, because its done so sloppy.
The charas are nice tho.
Harem is hands down the best writen game
I second this oppinion. Renryuu wants to be a strategy game, a generic crpg game with a light story, a deep complex game with a morally twisted main character, a roleplaying game with a good guy main character. The story, and mechanics at this point are all over the place.
Harem knows what it wants to be and try his best in being just that, a good rpg with a morally ambigous (leaning to evil most of the time) main character but who is kind of justified in his vision for the world and his country.
Thats why i really , REALLY hope you guys are right and Ker do came back eventually.

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly, As someone who has followed this game even before its reboot years ago and absolutely loves it, I just want someone to confirm that Ker is alive and Kicking. He has obviously had a bad medical relapse, and as someone who has provided us great content for years and years I am worried for him. I am OK with him never working on the game again if his health condition demands it, but I just want to know that he is alive because honestly knowing his history I fear the worst this time :(

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Honestly, As someone who has followed this game even before its reboot years ago and absolutely loves it, I just want someone to confirm that Ker is alive and Kicking. He has obviously had a bad medical relapse, and as someone who has provided us great content for years and years I am worried for him. I am OK with him never working on the game again if his health condition demands it, but I just want to know that he is alive because honestly knowing his history I fear the worst this time :(
Of curse, his health is first.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes