u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
where can i get/buy cleansers (to cure poison?). i was poisoned and did not even notice and by the time i got into another fight i was 1hp :'(

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Even recall Romeo saying they Initially planned on a cameo from characters from other games that inspired them like the characters from Cypress Zeta's Overwhored.
They didn't just plan a cameo from Overwhored, the Tower Mistress can be seen during a quest. Also I have no idea if they planned cameos from other games, I don't have a good enough memory to remember other games characters sprites...:unsure:

where can i get/buy cleansers (to cure poison?). i was poisoned and did not even notice and by the time i got into another fight i was 1hp :'(
You can buy it from Florine's shop, but you need the first potion upgrade.

Reactions: u z i and Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can make some via alchemy in westcastle manor later on besides that I just recall finding them during quests... don't remember it being much of an issue since poison just wears off after battle. :unsure: Might need to do some daily grinding, I remember early on clearing the repeatable area's daily before doing a day ending quest gave me a help full boost in levels.

They didn't just plan a cameo from Overwhored, the Tower Mistress can be seen during a quest. Also I have no idea if they planned cameos from other games, I don't have a good enough memory to remember other games characters sprites...:unsure:
That's probably it I don't think I remembered it that accurately either. but the game does have cameos from other characters or well characters that are parodies of other characters from other forms of media too.

Reactions: u z i

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
That's probably it I don't think I remembered it that accurately either. but the game does have cameos from other characters or well characters that are parodies of other characters from other forms of media too.
Other media sure. For example Holly = Holo

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Other media sure. For example
that's the one I was thinking of but trying to avoid spoilers also there are other characters that are using lines from other famous media like how lines from movies are being said by random NPC's and how a lot of vendor trash secretly references memorable objects from movies and even some from history... I am still not sure if the death ray plans are a reference to Nikola Tesla or the plans for the Death Star from star wars.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I am still not sure if the death ray plans are a reference to Nikola Tesla or the plans for the Death Star from star wars.
I always assumed it was that electromagnetic weapon thingy, which I assume is the Nikola Tesla thing you talked about, that was called "Death Ray" If I remember correctly.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I always assumed it was that electromagnetic weapon thingy, which I assume is the Nikola Tesla thing you talked about, that was called "Death Ray" If I remember correctly.
Yeah it was ... but Tesla had plans for plenty of ray like devices the modern Railgun being based on one of them... also pretty sure it was an inspiration for the death star itself if I am not completely mistaken... also Death ray, Death beam all were names of such weapons... he also had plans of harnessing electricity discharged in/from the ionosphere to be used not just as a powersource but also be use as a weapon... He actually once managed to create a Massive bolt of lightening that electrified the air in a large area
-___- so much that it caused Butterflies in the area to become confused and later on burn up mid air... in beautiful displays of Saint Elmo's Fire. He was the badassest of the Badass scientists.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Does this game have mom - son incest?
Mom's long dead... she's burried at the local cemetery.
i have just started playing but i don't think there is mom-son content. there is probably some brother-sister action later in the game.
Meline the sister can be acquired pretty soon actually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Lol the protagonist looks and sounds like some 13 years old little shit. And is it normal that i can't save?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Lol the protagonist looks and sounds like some 13 years old little shit. And is it normal that i can't save?
You cannot save inside dangerous locations you can save anytime outside of dungeons like in town or on the world map... maybe you are trying to save inside a quest location/dungeon. Basically any place that gives you one of those "you are about to enter a dangerous location" message won't allow you to save after entering.
and yes the MC does look like a shit eating turd burglar, I think he is meant to look like that since he is supposed to be an arrogant, self-centered, anti-hero, "Ima rule the world by the girth of my dong" type.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You cannot save inside dangerous locations you can save anytime outside of dungeons like in town or on the world map... maybe you are trying to save inside a quest location/dungeon. Basically any place that gives you one of those "you are about to enter a dangerous location" message won't allow you to save after entering.
and yes the MC does look like a shit eating turd burglar, I think he is meant to look like that since he is supposed to be an arrogant, self-centered, anti-hero, "Ima rule the world by the girth of my dong" type.
Well, i just started the game, haven't even purchased the mansion yet, still in the starting town and i couldn't save there, unless the town is dangerous for some reasons.

I recently develop a taste for 2D rpgm games with male protagonist, but there's really not alot around. Most translated rpgm here are female protagonist, most of those few with male protag we have are about shota, femdom, netorare which aren't really my kink either (netori is fine tho :LOL:). I really like antihero too but the badass sort not ... this, but oh well, if i couldn't find anything else then guess i'll stick with this (if i could save the damn game :ROFLMAO:).

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Mom's long dead... she's burried at the local cemetery.

Meline the sister can be acquired pretty soon actually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love how you put the sister thing in a spoiler tag, but not that the mom is dead. Which is a plot point of a certain love quest, and a quest where you control a certain pair of siblings xD

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Well, i just started the game, haven't even purchased the mansion yet, still in the starting town and i couldn't save there, unless the town is dangerous for some reasons.

I recently develop a taste for 2D rpgm games with male protagonist, but there's really not alot around. Most translated rpgm here are female protagonist, most of those few with male protag we have are about shota, femdom, netorare which aren't really my kink either (netori is fine tho :LOL:). I really like antihero too but the badass sort not ... this, but oh well, if i couldn't find anything else then guess i'll stick with this (if i could save the damn game :ROFLMAO:).
Have you tried Overwhored by Cypress Zeta? I think it will hit most of what you're looking for.

https://f95zone.to/threads/overwhored-cypress-zeta.481/

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Have you tried Overwhored by Cypress Zeta? I think it will hit most of what you're looking for.

https://f95zone.to/threads/overwhored-cypress-zeta.481/
Thanks man but i already did long time ago even tho i didn't really actively searching for 2D rpgm with male protags like nowaday. That game was good.
Where are you at during the opening sequence?
I just exited the sewer after the dumbass protagonist got tricked so easily. Seems the quest wanted me to go find some broker to buy the mansion. I wanted to make a save there to do a bit of exploring but couldn't :LOL:.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I just exited the sewer after the dumbass protagonist got tricked so easily. Seems the quest wanted me to go find some broker to buy the mansion. I wanted to make a save there to do a bit of exploring but couldn't :LOL:.
You really should be able to save there :unsure:
Also don't explore during the opening sequence, alot of stuff is closed off during that part. Wait with exploration til after that first quest is finished.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I love how you put the sister thing in a spoiler tag, but not that the mom is dead. Which is a plot point of a certain love quest, and a quest where you control a certain pair of siblings xD
Oh ! I didn't bother putting the Mom thing in a spoiler because the grave is right there and interactable from the start of the game it's not a big secret just a juicy detail for the keen observer.
Oh until you get the Northmarket Mansion you are still in the Intro so you won't have any opportunities to save as far as I know... Romeo would be the expert on that ... Once you get Healbot that is when the game really begins or rather when you appear outside the mansion after the first scene with Alina.
Also other RPGM games... well there's Warlock and boobs, will have to adjust settings to turn off futa and gay content as per your likings. there's Peasant's quest which is also awesome but is 3DCG, there's other games like Hypno sex RPG and Time stop RPG by Swallows666 both are kinda rapey and have asshole MC's ... hmmm there's Nano control another RPG but the MC is debatably shota though in the scenes he is mostly bodyless so it's not really a shota... good storyline ... hmmm can't think of any other Male MC RPGM 2DCG games.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Romeo would be the expert on that ...
I did already comment on this, but since you mentioned me I will clarify my answer a little more then. The city maps you are in during the opening part is the same map as the ones you play in the rest of the game, the only difference is that most of the world map is closed off during the opening. Therefore I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to save in the city like normal, I would have to check to be 100% certain, but I am confident enough to say you should be able to.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes