Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The game's slowing, buffering, and RGSS3 Player crashing towards the final quests thus far. Is there anything I can do outside buying a more powerful computer? Thanks.
I think you are just missing some softwear bro, possibly some DLL's... my computer is absolute shit and over a decade old... and it plays the game perfectly on it's shitty 2-4 GB SD Ram ... only time the game freezes is for 2-3 seconds right before a boss fight starts, probably cause it has to load the boss-fight music.
You probably should check if your directX and that VX Ace pack thing is upto date.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

Anyone know a game like harem collector??

I already played Roundscape Adoveria, Harem, Peasent's quest.

Thank you.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys.

Anyone know a game like harem collector??

I already played Roundscape Adoveria, Harem, Peasent's quest.

Thank you.
So you are looking for RPGM games with multiple females and Male protagonists ? Look up 2 RPGM games by Siren's Domain Town of Passion and Zombie's retreat ... the second one has outrageously huge boobs Also the combat is different, not turn based RPG style , there's also Lust Epidemic... heavy on the graphics though so I haven't played it no idea on gameplay.
Also you might have better luck just using the advanced search and picking the tags you like.

Reactions: PanX

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
So you are looking for RPGM games with multiple females and Male protagonists ? Look up 2 RPGM games by Siren's Domain Town of Passion and Zombie's retreat ... the second one has outrageously huge boobs Also the combat is different, not turn based RPG style , there's also Lust Epidemic... heavy on the graphics though so I haven't played it no idea on gameplay.
Also you might have better luck just using the advanced search and picking the tags you like.
Thank you.

Male protagonist is a bit better, RPGM too.

Yeah Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat already played good games but i prefere a game with fight like you know you be the guy travel and fight for the girls not just a game where you fuck all girls without pain.

NO pain NO gain mate. =)

But thank you for your recommandation. =) If you know other site that i can find my treasure don't hesitate for tell me.

madao007

Nov 21, 2018
I can't unlock the fifth heart of Florine.She was at 4 hearts full before shipping disaster and now she's in the dungeon..But giving gifts doesn't increase her affection at all.Is this intentional or a bug?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes