Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
I'm new to the game. I've updated v0.45.5 to v0.46. How do I trigger the new content in game? Do I have to restart all over again?

Valerian34

Oct 3, 2018
I can't update the game. I tried both moving the saves files from on older version to this one and upgrading with the lite version and both times it does not work.
1591036894054.png
Edit: Tried an older version and is now working.

Last edited:

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
New release is out.
...as you can see from my guide, I JUST got through this stuff. I'm farming the bloody achieves to go into final game already. Argh!

Sigh. I don't wanna do it all over again so soon. I JUST paid off Orange kid.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay thats done by the way anyone here with complete cg I kinda deleted my replay file so I'm out of Cg

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
any fix for alchemist orange/other ,i have stone and cant invest other :S
aww man that's sad XD

probably bugged save file "insert crying face"
I honestly don't know if you can't invest into them after you completed the tower invade quest so yeah... gonna test it one day if i remember XD
maybe a variable bugged itself (it happens more often then u probably expect it), IF you cheated for the item (save edited it) so yeah probably that's why, otherwise I'm gonna be shocked if that's not the case. you can post ur save (zip it first or put it in .rar) and someone could fix it

and as for the immortal quest... have you finished the "Go for the throat" quest?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The game's pretty good imo...honestly I think the rating is because it's a RPGM game and there's a big prejudice against games made in RPGM as far as I know.
Some games are better-suited for other game engines but the devs somehow decide that RPGM is the way to go, which is a bummer

This game is perfectly suited to RPGM, though. And it's pretty awesome

Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes