Mar 31, 2020
I started playing from the beginning since I deleted my old folder, including the save files, dummy me.
Question though: is there a way we can set the text speed to instant? Can someone post an image of their furniture placement?
I have the list of what character likes what furniture but didn't fully understand it so I just put a piece of each furniture on all rooms, which looks like a mess. Thanks. sorry for my engrish.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
I started playing from the beginning since I deleted my old folder, including the save files, dummy me.
Question though: is there a way we can set the text speed to instant? Can someone post an image of their furniture placement?
I have the list of what character likes what furniture but didn't fully understand it so I just put a piece of each furniture on all rooms, which looks like a mess. Thanks. sorry for my engrish.
AWWW sad that u lost ur save ;'(

There is no "instant text speed" nor is there any text speed setting, the only way to speed it up is by clicking "Ctrl" to skip text

bruh I myself didn't know characters liked specific furniture XD so i was just not buying them at all, and to the "liked items", you gain more points for items that people like more ( ) and you can lose RP by giving people their hated item.
In here you got all furniture placement and who likes what Seems pointless to me but hey, it's a sandbox game ;P ( )

Reactions: quackquack0709

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
How much longer until the game is completely updated to the new art.
tbh it could be long time till we see only 2dcg's as this game is yet not finished which means new content coming, new scenes coming and that adds more work to it, so yeah no idea when it will be done.

<-- there you can see all scenes that need to be updated and all scenes that are in new format

Reactions: Shocker

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Honestly if we are talking pure numbers, then the meta for furniture is boring. Just place one of everything in the hero's bedroom and you will have maximized your furniture

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
I'm good, ty for offer ;=
Never was a fan of furniture in games anyway XD nor do i intend to change how i play this game adding more depth to a gameplay that already is way more than my brain can handle XD "IQ -10" (I use the same strategy on all my saves "read too lazy to learn how to play" so yeah)

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I for one enjoy the furniture system, I just need to remember to close my game after saving the changes I made because otherwise it causes bugs. Worst one was last night. I went into random quest and found out the hard way that the item hadn't spawned. Had to reload the older save. Then I found out Doll wasn't in my party any longer. had to backtrack to the slaver to retrieve her. I got her back but she was then lvl 57 (rest of my part was barely 30).
It was so bad whenever i was questing in areas that had blackscreen to cover distant areas of the 'exterior' I'd see the room I last furnished. Utter madness.

Mar 31, 2020
Hi! Thanks for answering my previous question. I can't send you a message though " This member limits who may view their full profile. ". You said the meta is to just put one of each furniture in your bedroom. I have a few questions about that.
1.So the furnitures in the bedroom affect all characters including the ones who never go there? (I honestly thought the furniture only affects the characters that are located in the same place. Example a clock in the main hall of northmarket manor would only affect Alina and Raina)
2. Do I also need to put furniture in other mansions? East, West, South, Elf Village?
3. Your statement somewhat confuses me as I find it conflicting with the Furnitures page in BadKitty Wiki. So can you share your save that way I can see what you did with your furniture and copy it?
4. Do you know of any more games like this? I find The last sovereign, town of passion, and renryuu ascension quite similar.

Sorry for my engrish.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
4. Do you know of any more games like this? I find The last sovereign, town of passion, and renryuu ascension quite similar.
You could also try Roundscape Adorevia as it's similar to renryuu and other games that you listed up there (it's not same in every aspect but it resembles the same sandbox quest (progress in main story line), and myself i do really enjoy playing it (PERSONAL OPINION!)

Ahem let's not forget about Caliross as it's a REALLY good game too (heavily based on main story tho)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Is the 2D content better than the 3D one? I haven't played this game in years, since I lost access to a Windows PC, but I remember the art being… fine.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Is the 2D content better than the 3D one? I haven't played this game in years, since I lost access to a Windows PC, but I remember the art being… fine.
up to personal preference tbh, some like 3dcg's and some like 2dcg's (I prefer 2dcg's ;P)
2dcg's are more detailed than 3d ones and the MC isn't a ghost with a dick so yeah (just check first page and you will see both 2d and 3d cg's there)

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Hi! Thanks for answering my previous question. I can't send you a message though " This member limits who may view their full profile. ". You said the meta is to just put one of each furniture in your bedroom. I have a few questions about that.
1.So the furnitures in the bedroom affect all characters including the ones who never go there? (I honestly thought the furniture only affects the characters that are located in the same place. Example a clock in the main hall of northmarket manor would only affect Alina and Raina)
2. Do I also need to put furniture in other mansions? East, West, South, Elf Village?
3. Your statement somewhat confuses me as I find it conflicting with the Furnitures page in BadKitty Wiki. So can you share your save that way I can see what you did with your furniture and copy it?

Sorry for my engrish.
1- I'm not sure how or why but placement does matter. Speaking for the manor anything I put in the main room (entrance) affects nearly everyone. Meanwhile, putting stuff in the kitchen or dining room has different effects. For example: some of the plants like the Begonias affect everyone equally if they are in the eating area, but will only affect Penelope if placed on a kitchen counter.
Meanwhile, the Piano you get during Meline's love quest only rates a like if placed in the dining room, but becomes Love if placed in his bedroom. Each item is very specific so test things out and if possible use multiples.
Meanwhile take everything on the guide with a grain of salt. The wiki says Miri loves Bonsai but there is literally nowhere in the Southport house where you can place one for her to benefit from it.

2 Yes, Several characters like Miri, Nerys, Pandora don't go to your manor ever, so you need items there to make them happier.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any guide plz for the new quests like the (New quest for the Save the Elven plotline) thenk u so much

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Hey uh, stupid question, but when did this game start getting made?
I have the weirdest feeling of deja vu and alteration between replaying this latest version and older ones.

For instance.
I am positive killing the clown at the elves village quest did not have a Jared Leto reference before.
And I am absolutely telling myself I played this before Robin Williams died, yet there's his tombstone stating he died in 2014 and I feel it used to say something else.

Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
that's the one i believe (and it's really boring to do)
thenk you for your answer , i know that its boring :)to do but you are the only who can help me bcz im playing this game from long time but i can't reach theicomplate old quest if you can i give you the save file and show me plz

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes