• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hi! Thanks for answering my previous question. I can't send you a message though " This member limits who may view their full profile. ". You said the meta is to just put one of each furniture in your bedroom. I have a few questions about that.
1.So the furnitures in the bedroom affect all characters including the ones who never go there? (I honestly thought the furniture only affects the characters that are located in the same place. Example a clock in the main hall of northmarket manor would only affect Alina and Raina)
2. Do I also need to put furniture in other mansions? East, West, South, Elf Village?
3. Your statement somewhat confuses me as I find it conflicting with the Furnitures page in BadKitty Wiki. So can you share your save that way I can see what you did with your furniture and copy it?
4. Do you know of any more games like this? I find The last sovereign, town of passion, and renryuu ascension quite similar.

Sorry for my engrish.
Okay so the furniture is meant to reflect a girls daily routines and schedules. For example everyone goes to the dining room at some point doing the day to eat, therefore everyone likes the dining room, except for Eulania who is a ghost that doesn't eat and therefore just stay in the Hero's bedroom. As a result the only room EVERYONE likes is the hero's bedroom. The room that the girls LOVE is the room where you will find them, for example Therese's LOVE room is the chapel because that's where she stays. So if you ever wanna figure out a girls daily routine just checks out which rooms she likes. As for in different houses. A girl will get happiness bonus from the "Best source" So if say Therese would get +4 from Northmarket and +3 from Eastfort so would only get the +4 from Northmarket because that's the best source. Non-party members can only get bonuses from the house they live in, for example Randi can't get a bonus from Northmarket because she lives in Eastfort.
As for bonuses. Any "liked" piece of furniture placed in a "liked" or "loved" room will give +1. Any "loved" furniture placed in a "liked" room will give +1 but if placed in a "loved" room it gives +2.

A girl gets affection at the end of the day based on how much happiness she haves, and there are 3 types of happiness. Personal, these are gotten through stuff like sex scene and special events such as the one after manor invasion. Attention happiness, this is gained through gifts, and lifestyle happiness this is through furniture and house bonuses. Northmarket starts at -3 lifestyle because it's trashed, but you can buy repairs and the maids. And after some amount of days (Can't remember how many, but it's when the house is fully repaired and cleaned) it will end up at +2. All other houses are neutral so +0 house bonus, only furniture and rugs can increases these. You can buy rugs in in Southport these will give +1 house bonus when placed inside the house, it doesn't matter where, placing more than 1 will not give you more, it will only be cosmetic at that point. The same with furniture, for example Bronwyn likes Palm Tree so placing on in the front hall will give her +1 but placing more than one there or another in say the study won't give her +2
As general rule of thumb liked items are the ones you can buy, and loved items are the ones gotten from quests.
Okay as for how much affection you gain. When a type of happiness is at 4 you will gain +1 affection each day, and another +1 at 8. Any more then this is just wasted. So if a girl had say +7 lifestyle +3 personal and +4 attention. The girl would get +2 affection at the end of the day (Personal is below 4 there wont give you anything, Lifestyle is above 4 but below 8 therefore only +1 and attention is at therefore +1)

I actually made the page on the wiki, so if anything confuses you feel free to ask and I will elaborate.

Reactions: quackquack0709

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
My game keeps shutting down everytime i exit my home in the Elf village ? Is odd. Oh who do i see about getting the stone repaired in my bedroom in Northmarket ?

MaselkoLove

May 28, 2020
I completed game a long time ago, like version 0.39 and i'd like to play it again from the beginning, so my question: is it better to start ng+ or completely new game?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I completed game a long time ago, like version 0.39 and i'd like to play it again from the beginning, so my question: is it better to start ng+ or completely new game?
Depends on you. NG+ carries over money, non-key item and levels. So if you liked the money management and combat being anything other than spamming attack, then I will say don't do NG+. If all you care about is the story and find combat and money management tedious go for NG+

MaselkoLove

May 28, 2020
Depends on you. NG+ carries over money, non-key item and levels. So if you liked the money management and combat being anything other than spamming attack, then I will say don't do NG+. If all you care about is the story and find combat and money management tedious go for NG+
Ok, i think i just start over. Thanks.

Mar 31, 2020
I don't know if someone already has a completionist guide(including items, shards, etc..),if there is one please share. I followed most of the guides here but whenever I go to the smith to make some Armour etc it always says i'm missing shards. And I know a lot of them can only be attained at a specific time/place, so I repeat the game hoping to get all the shards again which is quite frustrating.

Thanks for the clarification about the furniture. Sorry for the late reply. Been too busy learning javascript.
Sorry for my engrish.

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if someone already has a completionist guide(including items, shards, etc..),if there is one please share. I followed most of the guides here but whenever I go to the smith to make some Armour etc it always says i'm missing shards. And I know a lot of them can only be attained at a specific time/place, so I repeat the game hoping to get all the shards again which is quite frustrating.

Thanks for the clarification about the furniture. Sorry for the late reply. Been too busy learning javascript.
Sorry for my engrish.
currently there are no completed armor shard quest as far as I know

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Just did a switch over. Not gonna lie, changing from the 'last quest' conversation options to 'how are you doing' doesn't seem fully compatible. Will finish out 45.5 and then restart from 46. Even if the gameplay isn't drastically new the interactions may be and that's most of the game for me.

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
HaremCollector new version v0.46.4 link here if anyone wants,these f95zone guys are not checking some games versions,and so they say its complete,but for this game the guys do not even see the site for check for new version,and its a problem.Guys just see if i am lying or not,this site is not updating some games.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I finally got around to playing the last couple of updates and would like to thank the dev for a pleasant experience. ;) Keep up the good work! (y) I would like to find enough shards to craft a historic suit of armor soon. Will the MC find some historic weapons, swords, etc... as well? :unsure: Thanks.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
HaremCollector new version v0.46.4 link here if anyone wants,these f95zone guys are not checking some games versions,and so they say its complete,but for this game the guys do not even see the site for check for new version,and its a problem.Guys just see if i am lying or not,this site is not updating some games.
We update when people share updates.

WShatn

May 21, 2020
:WaitWhat::rolleyes: :FacePalm:
Right, F95 keep the updates for itself, what a selfish thing to do!

• Haha
Reactions: rf96

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Post by NoMoshing on the Bad Kitty Games Discord. Reposted for those who don't actively follow the Discord.
I have a Harem Collector fan here who is looking to have a sex scene for Miri put together. It would be her random nightly scene, involving her and tentacles. However, he's looking for other interested Miri fans who would be willing to help fund this.

The total cost for the scene would be about $380 USD.

The scene:
"Miri is having a nap on the job, as usual for her, while a bit of vendor trash that some enterprising adventurer had sold to her wiggles to life nearby. The magical vine, not nearly dead, springs and quickly grows out of control, binding Miri and unknowingly groping and teasing her as it writhes around under her clothes. When the Hero walking it, he sees Miri getting fucked by the vines, as they mindlessly seek out any form of moisture. And she pleads for help, the Hero just waits a little cruelly enjoying her torment, before helping himself to her ass, and only then freeing her from the vines."

The scene would consist of five images.
1: Miri being grappled by the vines as she startles awake.
2: Miri being groped by the vines helplessly.
3: Miri looking pleadingly at Hero, who just entered the scene, while she is fucked by the vines in her mouth and pussy.
4: Hero fucking Miri in the ass while she is stuck,
5: Miri cumming along with Hero, squirting onto the vines as the Hero cums on/in her ass.

All interested parties please DM me for more information.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I played through 0.36.5 as far as it went and have several saves.
I downloaded 0.46.4 and would like to transfer my progress.
Where do I find the save folder, and how can I bring that over to the new version file?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes