sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
less "I challenge you to a fuck off on the street"
I mean, that is a situation that happens to me at least once a week. Someone sees me walking around with my submissive, notices her collar, and immediately starts to criticize our dynamic for not fitting their One True Way high protocol master/slave relationship. It's gotten so we just look at one another, roll our eyes, and "well... here we go again!" Time for another day-long fuckfest against a colorful group of top local perverts. I'm starting to get concerned with how much I'm spending just to keep icing down our ravaged crotches.

Thankfully the pandemic gave us all a temporary reprieve.

I really look forward to games which tells great stories and characters with the occasional well made hot scene. Maybe I am getting old and have played too many games from this page already.. but I am getting tired of the games which have one sex scene after another tied together with weak stories and forgettable characters.

Kudos to you Runey you are doing really nice work :)
Seriously. I have to credit you for doing such a great job writing characters that are both believable and sexy. Too many people skew in one direction or the other: either trying to be painfully realistic or just progressing from one sex scene to the next. Even worse is how many games shift abruptly from the former to the latter. It takes skill to write something that incorporates the best of both where you have a sexy, but reasonable world with more going on than shuttling around between your dozen or so sex scenes.

In particular Lin is written really well with respect to a loving, consensual dominant/submissive relationship, even though she's a literal slave. A lot of authors especially don't know how to handle BDSM well in their games. They tend to lean heavily on stereotypes that feel like they don't have any experience with any sort of relationships, let alone romantic or kinky ones. It might not seem like a high bar to write something better than a 14 year-old virgin's sexy power fantasies, but it's surprising how few people manage to.

Also, congratulations for doing such good work with the threesome and moresome scenes. I love the art style of their games, but Illusion have some of the absolute worst, most limited poses when it comes to group sex and girl/girl scenes. A small number of options is one thing, but it's almost like they're pathologically afraid of having a scene where two women interact with one another in any way. And for a Japanese audience they really don't seem to have any understanding of rope bondage or suspension. You're putting in a lot of ingenuity to get such consistently good, interesting scenes given the limitations of the tools.

Screenshot taken from here:
I missed it due to not going Love Route with Nia, but I appreciate the Blue Oyster Club reference. Although I also hate you for reminding me of those movies.

I'll say it is a shame android have the 2gb limit, They shot themselves in the foot there I think!.
Android is now limited to only two gang bangs?!? When did this happen? I knew she was having software issues but I never thought it would impact her like this. I thought she was always going to stay my tireless little fuck machine! I guess she really is starting to get older. And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon ...

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are there many games running Honey Select 2? I should check some of them out to where i stand with it (tend to too often just stick to the same games these days and their various updates lol)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are there many games running Honey Select 2? I should check some of them out to where i stand with it (tend to too often just stick to the same games these days and their various updates lol)
Not many yet, no, there just are not the same number of assets for it, and from what I understand, the conversion process is more difficult.

Last edited:

The_Foolish_One

Apr 15, 2020
Absolutely loved what I played of this. Made me care for the characters way more I felt comfortable doing. Incidentally, playing it triggered some depressing introspection for me, which is prompting me to try to make some hopefully positive life changes. To be clear, that is praise. I look forward to any further development this goes under, even if I don't think I can take a brutal insight like that again for at least a few months.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey gang. I haven't played this in a while but I did read that Patreon demanded Runey change Ashley's look.
Can someone give me a side-by-side comparison of before and after?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hey gang. I haven't played this in a while but I did read that Patreon demanded Runey change Ashley's look.
Can someone give me a side-by-side comparison of before and after?
yeah she sexy as fuck with the new look that all i can say :)

Jan 14, 2020
I always wondered what changed. I spent ages trying to figure out if you changed her height or facial features and ended up giving up. Why just the shirt? Did they give any reasoning?

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I always wondered what changed. I spent ages trying to figure out if you changed her height or facial features and ended up giving up. Why just the shirt? Did they give any reasoning?
Blue shirt = under 18

I think it was during a time where patreon was more antsy about any character in a game without double D's. Flat is more recognized as justice these days.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Blue shirt = under 18

I think it was during a time where patreon was more antsy about any character in a game without double D's. Flat is more recognized as justice these days.
That's news to me. I just call the flat Lollys like Ash & Felicity "Bobble-heads" and barely interact with them unless it advances the story. Now EMMA is a Lolita whose chest and back are in two different time zones! :p

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes