imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Runey so if i read what you said correctly, the MC or anyone, could damage someone else's elf/half elf/dog with 100% impunity.... or you did you mean to say something different than that?

my point wasn't to sick Nia on her, it was to Sick the LAW on her, use the law, right of ownership, etc. against her, if abuse under color of authority wouldn't stick because half-elves are furniture (furniture doesn't have rights but it is Property and has Value and function so someone who damages it or conversely is damaged By it...; she harmed his property in front of him and taunted him about it. its a civil issue if nothing else.
i get it, you want her to get away with being a baby-murdering evil cunt, for now. you want the MC's eyes to open to the horrifying evil of slavery [good] instead of being blasé about it, which he mostly was prior to that.
I'm just saying the MC would have options if he wanted to pursue them, and they would be far more effective (and Legal) than calling the head of slavery and threatening him (which burns bridges not to mention could be illegal).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It seem I'm the only one that is not on a vengeance path.
I see the point in making that bitch suffering, can understand, but it doesn't serve us other than statisfiying our lust of vengeance. Taking it out on her children or family brings us to the same level she and the state is.
And what more do you need? Like, seriously. You have to understand one fundamental thing. I am not a good man.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well the MC doesn't have many options.
Maria isn't here porparty. She is not registered nor is she brought. She in they in the eyes of this country an estray cat. On top of it seems that she have "hide" from the law until now and the MC has "shelter" her. It doesn't change anything that we know that is utterly bull shit, but if you want to see it this way you can and no proofs leads otherwise.
So, if he would press the authority they would press back. And with the power the authority usually have this won't be easy. Worst they charge him with giving shelter to unregistered half elfs, as well as criminal elfs and a sentient android, who for sure have broken a few laws on their own - without even regarding the academy debacle. So if a prosecutor would leave no stone unturned in his work to "blame" the MC, this would end very bad vfor him

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And what more do you need? Like, seriously. You have to understand one fundamental thing. I am not a good man.
Do you believe I am? If then I'm only better at the masquerade.:cautious:
To grill her, kill her, torture her, I do see the point, as written, but I would most likely not do it. And I certain will not involve others in this feud (as much as this is possible). We don't know them and for all we know they could all be part of the pro-elf fractions.
If Maria want to take here renvege out on her, then that is another thing and I certain would pin the bitch done, so she can do it.

But as I've wrote, after the event, this bitch simple doesn't exist for me anymore and I don't intent to spend any emotion on her.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The idea of making her out to be a half elf...would be kind of awesome and funny.

Spread some rumors, hack and change some files, manipulate test results....and then watch her face karma.

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
Let's be fair, with her looks and personality, the odds of her having kids is pretty low, and even if she did, they might thank us for getting her out of their life. Hahaha She looked like she was no spring chicken anyway, so if she did have kids, I doubt they would be young.

Personally, I prefer ...correcting her behavior.

That said, to play devil';s advocate, the vengeance would serve at least one other purpose, it would mean one less sadistic bitch having power over people.

Actually, the opposite of love is jealousy. You can love and hate someone at the same time. You can also love your family, even if you don't like some of them very much.

I dislike the woman very much, she is a very ugly person both inside and out, but on top of punishing her, I want her to be a better person (assuming she survives, if not, the world is a better place anyway...). :cautious:
Just to say my 2cents i kind of think that jealousy its just another spectrum of emotions and not the actual opposite of love, love hate and jealousy are different ways of acknowledge someone, and you can be jealous or hate of someone that you love or you don t love (along the line of envy, possesivity), but are emotionally significative non the less, so i m quite concord that the opposite of love is ignoring in the way that you are not emotionally invested with someone on no levels.
Also i hope we are not on a quest to have a petty revenge on the random bitch of the hospital cause she s just insignificant in the world outhere full of random racist asshole, but on more ample crusade to change the world view on the problem of elfs conditions .
Also if you ever read these lines Runey just some suggestion i thinked of (but fell free to ignore any of these or this post alltogheter cause your making an amazing job yourself).
What if pat, kissing, embrace, time sleep with have stats and title along the lines of the lewds one to show the emotional care for your girls? (maybe briefly expanding the interact scenes options).
Also i know its a lewd game but i think it will be cool to have another events along the lines of exhibitionism, with a chain of progressive events with actual stat, let say call it romanticism, where you take a girl on date and like the firt time you caress her, the next one you kiss her, then some tease, then some minor sexual stuff (HJ,BJ,FJ), and then the sex.
like for Lin can maybe be the luna park she talk about, for ashley some cinema dates, for Maria a restaurnt one, for Kali some visit at the college and so on.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
But as I've wrote, after the event, this bitch simple doesn't exist for me anymore and I don't intent to spend any emotion on her.
that would be my position as well, if i cant find a legal way to have justice. if in runey's world you are guilty until proven innocent its too dangerous for MC to pursue the issue.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Do you believe I am? If then I'm only better at the masquerade.:cautious:
To grill her, kill her, torture her, I do see the point, as written, but I would most likely not do it. And I certain will not involve others in this feud (as much as this is possible). We don't know them and for all we know they could all be part of the pro-elf fractions.
If Maria want to take here renvege out on her, then that is another thing and I certain would pin the bitch done, so she can do it.

Hence why I said in an earlier post that vengeance is a powerful but dangerous tool and if the MC or anyone in his harem decide to pursue it Runey should be careful on how such a story part should be implemented. I don't want to see more of them suffer over this if it all falls apart.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey so if i read what you said correctly, the MC or anyone, could damage someone else's elf/half elf/dog with 100% impunity.... or you did you mean to say something different than that?
Most of the abuse was before she was officially his.
Well the MC doesn't have many options.
Maria isn't here porparty. She is not registered nor is she brought. She in they in the eyes of this country an estray cat. On top of it seems that she have "hide" from the law until now and the MC has "shelter" her. It doesn't change anything that we know that is utterly bull shit, but if you want to see it this way you can and no proofs leads otherwise.
So, if he would press the authority they would press back. And with the power the authority usually have this won't be easy. Worst they charge him with giving shelter to unregistered half elfs, as well as criminal elfs and a sentient android, who for sure have broken a few laws on their own - without even regarding the academy debacle. So if a prosecutor would leave no stone unturned in his work to "blame" the MC, this would end very bad vfor him
Even a stray cat has the right to not be abused, if someone is caught doing that to an animal in our world, they can go to jail, like that sports guy who went to jail for making his own dogs fight each other.
Just to say my 2cents i kind of think that jealousy its just another spectrum of emotions and not the actual opposite of love, love hate and jealousy are different ways of acknowledge someone, and you can be jealous or hate of someone that you love or you don t love (along the line of envy, possesivity), but are emotionally significative non the less, so i m quite concord that the opposite of love is ignoring in the way that you are not emotionally invested with someone on no levels.
Also i hope we are not on a quest to have a petty revenge on the random bitch of the hospital cause she s just insignificant in the world outhere full of random racist asshole, but on more ample crusade to change the world view on the problem of elfs conditions .
Also if you ever read these lines Runey just some suggestion i thinked of (but fell free to ignore any of these or this post alltogheter cause your making an amazing job yourself).
What if pat, kissing, embrace, time sleep with have stats and title along the lines of the lewds one to show the emotional care for your girls? (maybe briefly expanding the interact scenes options).
Also i know its a lewd game but i think it will be cool to have another events along the lines of exhibitionism, with a chain of progressive events with actual stat, let say call it romanticism, where you take a girl on date and like the firt time you caress her, the next one you kiss her, then some tease, then some minor sexual stuff (HJ,BJ,FJ), and then the sex.
like for Lin can maybe be the luna park she talk about, for ashley some cinema dates, for Maria a restaurnt one, for Kali some visit at the college and so on.
I kind of agree, and see the reasoning, but it is more the opposite of caring in general.

For me though, I see jealousy much akin to envy. Envy is for things, and jealousy is for people, though for me, I see jealousy as a problem, since it means you see the other person as property. You can't really love someone if you see them as property, lesser beings. At least to me, you can't say you love someone if you can't see them as an equal.

To truly love, you need trust, and jealousy is the opposite of that.

I might like to play the dominant role, and even the slave master role play, but that is just kinky sex stuff. Take Lin for example, their laws might consider her my property, but I never would, no matter what kind of kinky games we might play.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Even a stray cat has the right to not be abused, if someone is caught doing that, they can go to jail, like that sports guy who went to jail for making his own dogs fight each other.
It depend on the law.
Eg:
So they aren't things, but unless it is something extra written about animals, they are threated the same as things. So for Syl'anar (written right, or not?) they half-efl could have none write at all or the same as things or....
Simple we don't know it.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey, another minor QoL suggestion, that new bit of info for the girls in the top right, could that get an outline or shadow effect? Kind of hard to read on some backgrounds...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For that matter, it would also be nice to see a second section under that one, that shows their other scores, like Blow job skill, and so on...
It depend on the law.
Eg:
So they aren't things, but unless it is something extra written about animals, they are threated the same as things. So for Syl'anar (written right, or not?) they half-efl could have none write at all or the same as things or....
Simple we don't know it.
Yeah, I was comparing that to the laws in the US, about animals, which, in some cases get treated better than some people.
My point, though I did not explain it well, was that half-elves were treated worse than strays. It is much like a mix of the worst of how we treat animals and poor people rolled into one.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I was comparing that to the laws in the US, about animals, which, in some cases get treated better than some people.
My point, though I did not explain it well, was that half-elves were treated worse than strays. It is much like a mix of the worst of how we treat animals and poor people rolled into one.
Now this make sense. But here, it is different, although the law do have rules to sanction animal torture, at the end of the day - and if I'm not wrong - what you own them, if you killed the animal is money equivalent to the animal. Thus a few bucks or a lot more, depend on the animal. The emotional value, I believe, is not accounted and would need to be claim with civil law - Yet I'm not a laywer misyself, so I could be completely wrong about it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now this make sense. But here, it is different, although the law do have rules to sanction animal torture, at the end of the day - and if I'm not wrong - what you own them, if you killed the animal is money equivalent to the animal. Thus a few bucks or a lot more, depend on the animal. The emotional value, I believe, is not accounted and would need to be claim with civil law - Yet I'm not a laywer misyself, so I could be completely wrong about it.
Well, you can kill them or have them put down, but torturing/abusing them is another story (of course there are exceptions for factory farms and stuff, but that is another story, and not one to get into here). Of course, it also depends on the type of animal it is, and a number of other factors. Public outrage is also a big factor, people are going to get far more upset about someone abusing something 'cute' like a cat or a dog, than something like a rat or a snake, and that also plays a huge factor in what gets done about it.

Reactions: imzahai

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I feel like an idiot, but....is there an in game way to check what events/scenes have been done and which not?

Also, I wish the gallery would show every cutscene.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I am nothing if not patient.

Hacking for Humanity!
I never had intended to start a charity, but I like it!

What? What icons are you talking about? Nothing from here has a virus, they all get checked.

in this new icon the drawing of one of the characters appears, the old one was different. I don't have it here at the moment, but I'll take the zipped file and the old one to show you. The file shows in addition to the original file (with the modified icon) as a 32-bit file.

See the files?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes