imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
The comment about 'before you purchased Maria' i was specifically referring to when she was hurt in front of you, and the hours between when you bought her [last night] and right then.

on a more positive note: Runey thank you VERY much for the additional interactions added in the rooms, i love the unique dialogue from each of the girls too!!
and for the new UI, i really like it!

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
in this new icon the drawing of one of the characters appears, the old one was different. I don't have it here at the moment, but I'll take the zipped file and the old one to show you. The file shows in addition to the original file (with the modified icon) as a 32-bit file.

See the files?
That icon has been in the game for years, the other one is the default renpy one, and again, neither of them have a virus if you got them from here. If the ones you have now is infected, then it got it from your computer.

Most likely, it is a false positive, and you need a better anti virus.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Some of the other characters in the game have had plastic surgery. Will we eventually get that option for one of the characters? I think a lot of people found this game though the breast expansion with the Android. I’d like to see more options like that, but maybe more permanent and not a robot option.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Some of the other characters in the game have had plastic surgery. Will we eventually get that option for one of the characters? I think a lot of people found this game though the breast expansion with the Android. I’d like to see more options like that, but maybe more permanent and not a robot option.
Don't think so. I assume this is something only Android is capable of. And I won't have Lin with the same breast size of Jin.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't think so. I assume this is something only Android is capable of. And I won't have Lin with the same breast size of Jin.
Jin's will likely get reduced as her story progresses and she goes off the dark elf hormones.

nicemonk

Nov 3, 2020
yo i downloaded the new 12.2 update, i put the new game over the old 11.2 gamefiles and i get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animations_and_flags.rpy', 1547521970, 1) is defined twice, at game/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animations_and_flags.rpy', 1547521970, 1) is defined twice, at game/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sun Apr 04 23:33:22 2021

any help is apreciated, thankies

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
yo i downloaded the new 12.2 update, i put the new game over the old 11.2 gamefiles and i get this error:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Harem_Hotel-v0.11.2-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Extract them to a separate folder. Delete the old folder if you need to. Your saves will transfer automatically as they're kept in a separate location.

If you attempt to merge folders, you will get errors.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
check_name(node)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Follow instructions to the T.
  1. A patch from 0.11.2 to 0.12.2 don't exist
  2. You have the "same" rpyc file in two different locations
  3. Delete all files that should be deleted
So either begin again with 0.11.2 + patch to 0.12 + patch to 0.12.2 and follow instructions or download 0.12.2 and extract in an empty location.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicemonk

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
That icon has been in the game for years, the other one is the default renpy one, and again, neither of them have a virus if you got them from here. If the ones you have now is infected, then it got it from your computer.

Most likely, it is a false positive, and you need a better anti virus.

I have a anti-virus , this anti virus protect me for virus for years is avira , this anti virus o have false virus, or is virus or not, if is this antivirus get and not realease, if not, this anti virus get free. And i complete with avast too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have a anti-virus , this anti virus protect me for virus for years is avira , this anti virus o have false virus, or is virus or not, if is this antivirus get and not realease, if not, this anti virus get free. And i complete with avast too.
Yes, Avira has a lot of false positives, Avast is much better.

Having more than one antivirus is also really bad, as they will conflict with each other and cause you problems. I suggest getting rid if Avira and sticking with Avast, it will save you a lot of headaches. Ren'Py games trigger Avira all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeltaDuster

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
A bit late to the discussion but one thing that strikes me about the doctor we talked about before is that from a narrative perspective it's probably best we newer get our revenge. I mean, at the end of the day that would best underline the evil and hopelessness of the situation. Any sort of justice would undermine that message.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes